Boys Part 1/2

Boys Who Cried Girl

“I didn’t know you swim” Chorong stop swimming and look up at the person. It’s Lu Han.

“I love water” Chorong answered with a smile. A weak smile.

“Are you okay? You seem… sad” Lu Han walk nearer, bent down to meet Chorong’s eyes.

“I’m fine, why wouldn’t I be?”

“Because you’re upset about something. Right?” Lu Han smile, a cute one.

Chorong let out a soft chuckle, mesmerize with Lu Han’s ridiculousness. She found that Lu Han is amazing, being able to capture her heart with his caring-ness and his charming smile.

Lu Han feels the urge to touch Chorong’s hair. Those precious brunette hair that neatly twisted into bun shape. Damn, she looks so ing beautiful. Lu Han taught.

“You know you’re beautiful, right?” Lu Han said innocently, have no idea what he’s saying. Chorong shocked at first, but she smiles unknowingly.

“You know you’re not that manly right?” Chorong said to Lu Han.

“Tch speak to my hand. I AM MANLY”

“And, I have a question for you. Why did you and Sehun stole Kris’s paintings?” Chorong asked out of blue.

“W-what?! How did you know that?!”

“Well you see, Kris oppa said he loves to paint. He said he’s going to sell his entire masterpiece but unfortunately someone stole it. Later I heard your conversation with Sehun about planning on hiding his paintings in Sehun’s closet. Kris said he’s the Picasso of the school. Why you guys did stole his paintings?” Chorong eyeing him suspiciously as she trying to remembered her conversation with Kris two weeks ago.

“Well, there’s your answer. He is the worst painter in this school. He made us sell all his ‘masterpiece’ which we think it’s the most embarrassing moment in the world because no one wanted to buy his ‘masterpiece’.” Lu Han carefully explain, as if Kris would hear it.

“Oh”

“Is that your reaction? Just ‘oh’?” You’re so unbelievable.

“Well what do you expect me to say? Call Kris oppa right away saying that I found the thieves? Or report to the police for your crime?” Chorong raised an eyebrow.

“You and Kris… Are you that close?” Lu Han asked with a hint of jealousy.

“N-no! We’re just happened to-“ Before she could finish her sentence, Lu Han cut her.

“Don’t be so close with him. I’m jealous” Lu Han said straightly, making clear that he is jealous.

“W-what?” Chorong surprised seeing this side of Lu Han.

Carefully, he took out his thumb and softly wiping off the water on Chorong’s cheeks. Slowly, his thumb moves naturally down to her lips, brushing the corner of her lips. Chorong feel her cheeks tinge, as red as tomato.

They lock their eyes, and Lu Han slowly moves closer, decreasing the gap between them. Chorong knows what will happen next, so she shut her eyes. Lu Han on the other hand, just smile at her cute action. When their lips almost touch, a tower of buoy falls in results surprising both of them. Both feel awkward, didn’t have an idea what’s going on just now.

“I... uh um, I’m sorry about that. I… I uh have to go now. See you later Chorong-ah” Lu Han scratch the back of his neck, a common thing he do when he feel nervous. He slowly walks away, thinking who should be blame. Should I blame my raging hormones or the stupid tower of buoy? Oh that ing damn buoy! He screams in his head, deciding to hate all the buoys in the world.

 


It’s Thursday when the teachers decide to give a lot of homework, which Chorong thinks she couldn’t finish them later at night if she go to swim as she did always. So that’s how she ends up sleeping in the library, covering herself with pile of books.

In the same time, Suho who’s passing by the library with his classmate saw a familiar brunette with her face on the table. He smiles, excusing himself saying he forgot to finish his assignments.

Suho carefully pull the chair in front of Chorong to sit. He moves the ‘useless’ pile of books aside so he can see a better view of his angel. He’s sitting there for 15 minutes, doing nothing besides watching Chorong sleeps and smile to himself. He may look like a fool in love but he doesn’t care, because he’s totally in love.

Suddenly, Chorong’s hand phone vibrates on the table, telling the owner that she has a new text message. Suho, being a ‘good’ busybody, open the new text. He frowns as he sees the sender’s name. Ah this guy.

 

FROM: Luhan-ah

Hey Chorong-ah. Don’t forget to do your homework. I won’t let you copy my homework anymore, get it? Kekeke see ya tomorrow J

 

Ah this is why she’s sleeping with a frown. Suho thinks he should tutor Chorong in Mathematics some other time since she has a hard time with numbers.

Suho poke her cheeks. No reaction. He pokes again, this time he poke her cheeks and her nose. And finally!

Suho naturally smiles upon seeing her struggling to wake up. She stirs, rubbing her eyes cutely. Aw I might die if I see this every morning.

“Oh Suho oppa! Why are you here? How long have I been slept?” Chorong startled, didn’t expect to see Suho as soon as she wake up in a… Library?! What am I doing here?

“A while ago. You’re frowning when you sleep” Suho flashed a smile, happy to be alone with Chorong again. Only God knows how long he’s been waiting for her to come back to him. He’s not selfish, just enough to let everyone stay away from his ‘property’. But he knows it’s impossible, moreover when Lu Han and Baekhyun are all over her now. He’s going to win no matter what. He’s going to finish what he started.

“A while? What?! Oppa, you’ve been watching me all the time?” She locks her eyes on Suho who startled upon hearing the question.

“No! I m-mean no, I’m not watching you or anything” You lied. I knew oppa.

“Tch oppa oppa my dear Suho oppa, you know you’re in lying” Chorong said with a smirk, eyeing Suho once again. Trying to get Suho admits that he IS watching over her.

 “Yes we both know, Chorong-ah. Anyways don’t you have a pile of homework to do? Which I’m wondering, why are you sleeping peacefully? Covering yourself with mountain of thick books doesn’t make me can’t notice you, you know” Suho said while pointing the ‘useless’ mountains of books.

“I’m not sleeping peacefully oppa! My brain stops working when I tried to solve this ing problem. Ugh I need to remind myself to not sleeping in Ms Jung’s class. I hate Maths. I hate numbers. I hate my life” Chorong said dramatically, shaking her head and fake sobs.

“Aw you’re not going to change right? You should grow up, Chorong-ah and starts thinking maturely. Maths isn’t that bad” Suho said, trying to comforting her.

“I’m all grown up, oppa! The one who didn’t grow up here is Maths! He needs us to solve the problems he created. So immature. Where are his parents? Did they died or what? They really need to know that his son is such a trouble maker”

Suho laughs at Chorong’s adorableness. She can be so dramatic sometimes.

“Oh my god. How did you know Maths is a guy? And he didn’t have parents. Or maybe he has. But that’s not the problem. The problem here is you didn’t do your homework and you copy your friend’s work. That’s a a crime and since oppa is school’s president, I can report you to the teachers”

“No oppa, don’t do that! Wait- how did you know I copy my friend’s work?” Chorong eyeing him suspiciously. Great Suho, you might get caught for reading her text without permission. Suho make a mental note.

“I just know okay. Now do you want oppa to tutor you or you’ll standing outside the class during Ms Jung’s period?” Suho cleverly cover the mistake he blurted out.

“Um I choose doing nothing and skip her class tomorrow. How bout that? Cool right?” Chorong said happily.

“PARK CHORONG!”

“Okay okay you teach me oppa” Chorong laughs at Suho’s stern face.

-15 minutes later

“You’re doing well Chorong-ah! See, Maths isn’t that bad” Suho assuring her.

Suho continues to watch Chorong doing her homework. The atmosphere is quiet as Chorong is so focus, with frown formed on her forehead. Only sounds from Chorong’s tapping on the calculator can be heard. Suho decide to break the quiet atmosphere.

“Chorong-ah, why did you call me Suho oppa? Why didn’t you call me Joonpa anymore?”

Chorong stops writing, frowning at the question. Should she laugh or what? This oppa is too cute!

“Well because we’re grown up! I can take care of myself now. But I can still call you Joonpa if you want” Chorong said while locking her eyes on Suho. She’s trying hard to not laugh at Suho’s cute acting.

“No, I’m just wondering” Suho looks away, embarrassed with his question. Aw, oppa why so cute?!

“Oppa, I can’t solve this problem” Chorong said while pointing at the last question.

“Let me see” Suho said as he moves closer to Chorong, without realize their heads bumped each other.

“Auch!” Both said in unison. Suho rub Chorong’s head, guilty with what’s happened.

“Sorry Chorong-ah!” He said while rubbing Chorong’s head and blowing some air to ease the pain. His heart beating so fast. He never has been this close with Chorong. His eyes look down to her pink lips, thinking whether he should or not. Should I? No? Should I? No?

The time feels like stopped when Suho close his eyes, moving closer and closer to Chorong’s lips. Chorong feels her heart is going to burst, blushing with their position. Suho’s right hand is holding her hand and Suho’s left hand is placed on her neck. Isn’t this too mainstream? I mean he’s going to kiss me next right?

When the space is close enough and Suho’s lips are just about to taste her lips, a loud thud can be heard at the corner of library. They startled for a moment before shifting their gaze to the corner, a boy accidentally dropped a pile of books from the shelf. What a nice er we have here.

When the two meet their eyes once again, both felt shy and trying their best to look away.

“I um sorry Chorong-ah. I need to go somewhere” Suho nervously turn around, but not before he catch a glimpse of someone’s familiar. Is that Baekhyun? No way. Baekhyun would never go to the library.

Thinking that his mind just went crazy, he decides to go to the school’s garden.

 In this case, I should blame the boy. Why the hell does he needs to dropped a pile of books from the shelf?! I mean that’s nonsense! Who’s in the world would ‘accidentally’ drop a pile of books that neatly organize on the shelf when you just need to pull out one book?! Just one book and other 20 books dropped together?! Wow is this supposed to be ‘buy one free 20’ or what?!

He sighed, frustrated with what’s happened. Yup, I should blame the boy. I should hate him because I can never hate books. Or else, the books will cast a spell on me and I’ll become stupid. Sometimes, Suho really have high imaginations.

  


Whew that's some Lu Han-Chorong and Suho-Chorong moments! Hihihi tune to see who's going to fall in love with her! Sorry guys for the late update. Comment and subscribe if you like it! Thanks for reading! Me lovesssss you guys muah muah! Anynyeong!