Chorong's Depression Part 1

Boys Who Cried Girl

“Kyungsoo, you don’t really have to do this. I’m fine, really. Besides, I think they have something else to do” Chorong said as she nudged to the boys whom started warming up.

“Don’t worry about them. They gained weight from eating my cakes and it is time for them to burn down the calories” Kyungsoo smiles, remember how much they gain their weight from eating his cakes and chocolates.

“Alright, if you says so” Chorong finally agreed with him. Secretly, she loves the idea. Well, at least she’s not alone for 2 hours. At least, she has the boys to accompany her. At least, she has a friend to talk with. She really has a high expectation from them.

“Now, Tao. You run first” Kyungsoo called out Tao’s name whom finished warming up.

“Careful Zitao, don’t flirt with her” Kyungsoo final warning before Chorong and Tao started running slowly.

“Hey Chorong noona” Tao said with a smile.

“Hey Taotao” Chorong respond to him with a warm smile.

“Noona, do you like pandas?”

“Hm, yes?” Honestly, Chorong didn’t like wild animals. She doesn’t know what the pandas eat and what is their habitat. Enough to say that she’s not a nature lover.

“Really? Great! You know, there’s a saving panda campaign that coming to the town and I’ve been dying to go there. But hyungs refuse to accompany me, so I’m wondering if you could go with me. Um so what do you think?” Tao carefully asked her. With his pupy eyes, Chorong would definitely say yes.

“Um sure, Zitao. Noona would love too” Chorong put on an awkward smile. She just prayed that the pandas would not eat her up.

“Oh my god! Thanks noona! You’re the best! Now let me talk about pandas. You’re going to love them for sure”

Therefore, the story begins. It’s started with the description of pandas, followed with their behaviors, habitats and whatsoever. They run for 2 laps with Chorong hearing Tao’s blabbering. The day has just gotten longer than usual.

“So, noona. See you this Saturday!” Tao make a little wave before leaving Chorong dumfounded. She seriously dozed off. She didn’t hear a ing word from Tao.

“Chorong-ah. Are you okay?” Kyungsoo asked as he gives a bottle of water to her.

“I’m fine, just don’t talk about pandas anymore” Chorong said as she gulped down the water.

“Alright, Kris hyung! Your turn!” Kyungsoo shouts to Kris whom drawing something on a piece of paper with his forehead narrowed. He must thinking for inspiration.

“Remember Kris hyung, don’t flirt with her and don’t talk about pandas” Kyungsoo whisper to him before let them off running.

“Jeez, pandas are not my style” Kris frowned at Kyungsoo. Seriously, he likes dragon better than pandas.

“Whaddup Krease oppa!” Chorong greet him cheerfully.

“It’s ‘Wassup Kris oppa the great Picasso of the world’ ” Kris said while showing off his gummy smile.

“Yeah yeah whatever you says. So, what do you want to talk about?” Chorong asked as they started to run. She secretly prayed that he wouldn’t talk nonsense.

“Obviously, it’s about Picasso. You know, he’s a painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist and stage designer. Do you know where he lived? He lived in my heart and my hair. No I mean France”

And so, the nonsense talk has begin. This time it’s about Picasso. Kris then blabbering about Picasso’s child, his personal life, his death and everything that doesn’t make Chorong interested. Chorong is not an art-lover. She didn’t even know how to draw a proper circle. Well, Kris is in art too. However, the most embarrassing part is, Kris claimed to be the Picasso.

“And, I have two tickets for the grand opening art gallery this weekend. But, nobody is going to acc-”

“OKAY I GET IT. You want me to accompany you, right?”

Kris is surprised. Seriously, how did she know?

“Wow! You’re not just gorgeous, but genius as well. No wonder why Lu Han likes you!” Kris said with a playful wink.

“W-what?!” Chorong didn’t know if she heard it right. Did he just mention Lu Han’s name?

“Nothing! See you this weekend!” Kris then bounced happily towards Tao. Soon, he started to draw again.

“What’s wrong with him? Did he ate something poisonous?” Lay asked the other boys as he’s eyeing the weird Kris. The others just shrugged, didn’t care what happened to Kris.

“Do you need to rest?” Kyungsoo hurriedly went to Chorong.

“Nope. I’m fine, really. Who’s next?” Chorong give a smile.

“Hm, Xiumin hyung! You’re next!” Kyungsoo cried Xiumin’s name. Xiumin walk towards Chorong with a smirk in his face. About time, he thought.

“Hello, I’m Kim Minseok but call me Xiumin” Xiumin said as they started running slowly. Chorong just laugh at him.

“I remember your name, oppa. My brain is not like a certain unicorn lover” They both laugh in unison.

“Well, I just want to remind you, in case you’re calling me with Lu Han’s name like last time” Xiumin smirk at flustered Chorong.

“Ah oppa! I said I’m sorry, right?” Chorong whine cutely. Embarrassed with her own mistake. She mistook Xiumin as Lu Han. What a big mistake, Channyeol said.

“Arasso arasso. Don’t whine at me! I’m not Lu Han for you to do so”

As soon as Lu Han’s name left by Xiumin’s mouth, Chorong couldn’t help but blushing madly. Xiumin peeked to see Chorong’s reaction. He smile, love seeing how cute Chorong can be.

“Do you like Lu Han that much?” Xiumin asked, obviously trying to hook them. Chorong and Lu Han will make cute babies couple, he thought.

“W-what? Of course no! It’s just because we’ve spent too much time together. Besides, isn’t it weird if I date Lu Han when I’ve confessed to Baekhyun?” Chorong tilted her head.

“So you’re saying that you would date Lu Han if you didn’t confess to Baekhyun, huh?” Xiumin smirked. So, she likes Lu Han too? How adorable!

Chorong, surprised with Xiumin’s remarked. She couldn’t believe she would say something stupid like that. I’m doomed.

When Chorong keep shut, Xiumin took the chance to talk.

“Are you sure you’re not in love with Lu Han?” Xiumin raised his eyebrows suspiciously. His mission is one; get Chorong say ‘I like Lu Han’ for once.

“No?” Chorong didn’t have confidence in her answer. She likes Lu Han. Nevertheless, she doesn’t sure in what terms. As a friend or-

“And how about Chen, Kyungsoo, Suho and Baekhyun? Do you realize how hopelessly they’re in love with you?” Xiumin continue to attack.

“Huh? I don’t have an idea what are you talking about, oppa”

“You’re amazing, Chorong-ah” Xiumin smiles at her.

“Um, thanks?”

“Just don’t break their hearts so much, okay?” Xiumin make the last remarked before ruffling Chorong’s hair and walk away.

Chorong was left dumbfounded, trying to process Xiumin’s words. She’s pale, dizzy and dying.

“Yah what’s wrong with you? Do you feel tired?” Kyungsoo hurriedly went to Chorong as he gives her a bottle of water.

“How much minutes left?” Chorong asked the boy. Kyungsoo checked his watch.

“You just run about 45 minutes. Are you tired already? Do you want to rest for a while? Do you need me to tell Ms Kim?” Kyungsoo asked without stop, obviously, he’s worried with Chorong. This punishment is a part of Kyungsoo’s fault. If only he didn’t make Chorong eating his cakes, they wouldn’t be here, running for 2 hours.

“No, just tired with Xiumin oppa. He is really something” Chorong give a small smile while Kyungsoo is thinking deeply. What could it be? What is Xiumin hyung talking with her? He silently makes a mental note: he has to deal with Xiumin later.

Kyungsoo leave Chorong for a while and went to Lay.

“Hey Lay hyung, don’t give Chorong too much pressure. She’s tired with what Xiumin hyung said to her just now” Kyungsoo said to the unicorn lover. Lay just nodded happily.

“Don’t flirt with her. It’s your turn now” Kyungsoo said his final words and walk away to find Xiumin. While Xiumin’s mission is to get Chorong said that she likes Lu Han, Kyungsoo’s mission is more horrible, dig a hole under Namsan tower and leave Xiumin there, without food for 10 years.

Lay walks towards Chorong. A smile cannot escape from his face. He wondered if Xiumin did what Lay told him to do. Judging from Chorong’s expression, Lay thought that his Xiumin hyung did a good job. Now it’s left with Lay’s mission.

“Hey Chorong. Did Xiumin hyung gave you a hard time?” He tried to sounds cool, as if he didn’t know what Xiumin talk with her earlier.

“More like he’s telling ridiculous story and messing up with my beautiful brain” Chorong let out a sigh, she sincerely hopes that Lay have a very entertaining story, not a story about the boys or unicorns.

“Tell me, what did he told you?” Lay smiles, he loves the idea about getting Chorong admit that she likes Lu Han. He sincerely getting tired on Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Lu Han whom shamelessly courting her. But this girl is so dense for her own good. She’s so blind to the fact that she didn’t see their effort.

“Well, Xiumin oppa said that Lu Hannie, Suho oppa, Chen chen and Kyunggie are hopelessly in love with me which I think-” Before she could finish her words, Lay cut her in.

“Did he mention about Baekhyun?”

“Yeah but-”

“He’s right, Chorong-ah” Lay smiles, loves that he’s a part of this mission. Oh how he loves to be a cupid.

When Chorong didn’t give him any response, he took the chance to speak.

“I’m not going to pressure you. You should ask them personally” Lay said, success on getting Chorong in his trap.

“Thanks Lay oppa. You understand me well. I’ll talk to them personally, later” Chorong let out a relief sigh.

Yes, talk to them and make , Choronggie. Lay silently encouraging her in his head.

“No problem. I’m a unicorn, remember?” Lay said as his show off his dimples.

“Unicorns do not exist, Lay oppa” Chorong laughs softly at his obsession toward unicorns.

“But I am exist” Lay said with his forehead narrowed.

“That’s because you’re a human, not a unicorn” Chorong said while laughing. Lay just remain silent. At this rate, he completely forgot about his second mission that Xiumin asked him.

“Seriously, your jokes are horrible than Suho” Lay said with his serious face.

Chorong stop laughing. The moment she turns to Lay who had his serious face, her serious mode activate.

“I’m not joking! Do you want me to rip out all your unicorns plushies?!” Chorong’s eyes turns from normal to angry. The one with fire on it. Lol.

“You're joking” Lay laughs softly.

“I’m. Not. Joking” Chorong pronounce each word with her famous death glare.

Lay gasped, “NOOO!!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!” Lay then started to run very fast, away from Chorong. Chorong assumed that he went to his dorm and trying his best to save all his plushies. Poor Lay oppa, am I that scary?

She smiles when she saw Lay running to the wrong way. I guess he forget his dorm again, she shook her head when someone is approaching her.

"Hey"

Chorong turns her head to see the person. She's completely surprised. It's-

 


 

Lalalalala ahahahaha another cliffhanger! Sorry for making you guys wait. I'm seriously need to pick up with Exo. They seriously have so much event nowadays. Exo's showtime (eatingtime), awards ceremony and so on. Anyways, do you like this chapter? Because I like it! I had fun writing them. With Tao's cute obsession w/ pandas, Kris's picasso, Xiumin's sarcastic answer and Lay's adaroble acting!!! I just love it. Anyways, do you have any idea who is the guy approching our Rong mama? HAHAHA leave a comment if you thought of someone and tune to the next chapter to see if you get it correct.

GOODBYE readers! I love you all muah xxx