What is this Feeling?

The Secret Behind His Smile (revamping still) [[ HIATUS ]]

N POV

I was surprised at the reaction she had. She must have realized by now that I was the one who arranged for all of this to happen in the first place.

My heart aches deeply and I don't know what to do. I've never really felt this way before with anyone to be honest.

I decided to stop following for a moment, and that's when Eunhee had the nerve to run off into an alley. I sighed and ran after her, unable to find her. She couldn't have disappeared or run off that quickly. Could she?

I kept running around and calling out her name but she was no where to be found at that moment. I sighed and thought for a moment.

She couldn't have gotten that far... right? It has only been a few moments before she ran off. I'm slowly beginning to regret having had done all of these things in the first place but something in my heart kept saying it was the right thing to do even though it might have been the complete opposite to begin with.

I shook my head and slipped my hands into my pockets, leaning against the wall as I began to think some more.

I had been the one who payed for her plane ticket and payed for her acommodations here. . . .

Truth be told, it had to have been love at first sight...

We did meet after all before Ravi would debut and was in MyDol... We also met before he departed and what not. We had also seen her in video calls and what not. Ravi told her to always trust me since I was the leader and if anything were to happen, she could always rely on me to be there for her.

I love....her? It could be a possibility as to why I feel so responsible for her and why I get so nervous around her.

Ravi and no one else knows of this but, I already know that Ravi has deep feelings for her. He's always worrying for her and not a lot of people worry that much for someone that they see as 'just a friend'. There was a day that he had told me he was afraid of changing into someone he didn't want to become. He said he was probably going to lose someone he loved due to the problems he's facing as well as his new career which would recquire him to be fully alert and avoid distractions. He is currently ill in a hospital, put under bed rest for now since he isn't doing too well and I had the idea of bringing Eunhee over to Seoul so that she'd be able to see Ravi and probably give him some hope and something to look forward to in order to recover sooner. With that, I was determined to find her. I had to find her or else Wonshik would probably find out that she was here and had no one looking after her.

He seems to be pretty protective of her because of how formal he is whenever she comes up in our conversations. Just mentioning her to Wonshik or whenever he would reminisce about her and him back in the days or even back whenever they would hang out. He would have such a big smile on his face, he seemed almost invincible really.

Knowing this, I knew if he saw her, he might be able to fight this illness that has him held down at the hospital. And with that, I hurried off, determined to find her and bring her back to where she needs to be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: updated 03/08/15 :D