Departure

The Secret Behind His Smile (revamping still) [[ HIATUS ]]

A week has gone by in a flash and all Eunhee remembered was how much fun she and the Vixx members were having. She had learned a little from each of them and already heard and seen some of their talents that they would show the world soon enough on their debut. Eunhee also gained a small spoiler, or rather, 'teaser' of their official debut song "Super Hero" and she couldn't help it but dance to it as everyone walked to the airport.

"Achilachil fantastic, wonhaneun sesangeuro nara-ga" Eunhee would sing as N couldn't help but laugh and sing along with her.

Hakyeon, now known as N, eventually shushed her as he giggled and ruffled her hair, whispering, "don't spoil everyone else here!". Ken (Jaehwan) and Hyuk (Sanghyuk) looked at her strangely as Ravi would approach Eunhee and calm her down before her hyper mode would get out of control.

"Yah oppa... do you really have to leave again?" she pouted cutely at him and did the gwiyomi game for him. Ken couldn't help himself but join her side as he copied her while staring at Ravi. Ravi shook his head at his hyung's immature behavior and payed more attention to Eunhee.

"Nae I do. Mianhaeyo... I really didn't want to go so suddenly but... Hey cmon! Cheer up, arasso? You can always come by and visit me! Just let me know when you plan on flying over to come by so that we know in case if we have a schedule or something like that." he smiled widely.

He always managed to forget that Eunhee was living alone and barely had enough money to provide for herself, let alone buy a plane ticket just to visit him for a day or even an hour depending on how popular the group gets and how busy their schedules would be.

"I'm going to miss you...a lot y'know?" Eunhee's tears began to form as she bit her lower lip to try and distract him from her eyes.

The others simply stared and decided to leave them alone. They knew that they needed their privacy as N had known of their relationship from the conversations he and Ravi would have, especially with Eunhee.

Ravi holds Eunhee ever so closely in his own arms as he interlaces his fingers with hers, holding onto one of her hands.

"Listen, I don't ever want you to forget me. You hear? And I won't ever forget about you." he gently pressed his lips against her forehead as she closes her eyes halfway and smiles a bit. She opened to speak up until the terminal speaker mentioned their flight number and announced that everyone must board now.

"I guess this is goodby- no. I won't say goodbye."

Eunhee tilted her head to the side and had a quizzical expression on her face.

"Why not?" she blankly asked.

"Because we aren't really going our separate ways and we're going to see each other soon right? So what's the point? See ya later." he eye smiles and leans in a bit, almost as if her were going to kiss her. Her heart beats rapiddly against her chest as she starts closing her eyes. He chuckles and whispers into her ear. "Don't fall in love with my hyung, N leadernim that is." She hits him on the back of his head and laughs. All she was able to do now was stand there, wave, and see them board the plane as they left the terminal.

"There he goes again...Off to a world he once dreamed of...

Off to a better place than where he was .. Please...

Don't forget me... and be safe.."

Eunhee begins to break down. N glances back and frowns when he sees this. He boards the plane with everyone else as he sighs and simply cannot believe how close those two were. He was almost jealous but more curious if anything at all. He wasn't sure if this would or was affecting Ravi already. He sighed and shook his head as he sat down next to Ravi. The plane began to take off and Ravi starts to have a depressed expression on his face.

"You ok?" N was concerned.

"Yeah... I'm just sad that we had to depart so soon." he sighed and put his earphones on as he listened to the music on his phone. He smiled as he kept listening to his cover songs he'd sing and rap with Eunhee.

N sighed softly and rested his head against the window as he put his neck pillow on and sighed again. He looks over at Ravi, seeing how he had fallen asleep soundly. N looked down at his phone then out the window as he goes into deep thought.

The next day, Eunhee was looking for a new job as her old one was starting to discriminate against her just because she was Korean-American. They all thought that whenever she'd help out english foreigners, she'd talk smack about everyone behind their backs but really that wasn't the case at all since she seemed to get along well with the staff and what not. Towards the end of the day, Eunhee only got one call back out of fifteen applications she had filled out and places she visited for interviews. She was to start working as a model for Korean fashion, specifically, some Boy London labels, Singles magazine, W magazine, BNT International, and for Elle Girl magazine. She was surprised that of all places, they hired her since she never viewed herself as a model.

With this news, she wanted to tell Ravi but she simply smiled to herself and headed back home.

"Soon enough, you'll see me and I will also be just as well known as you are." she told herself as she held onto her teddy bear plushie that Ravi had won for her at a state fair long ago and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N (6-28): trying to make these longer and its getting slightly harder haha xDDDDD thanks for the support!!!!!