Flashback

The Secret Behind His Smile (revamping still) [[ HIATUS ]]

Eunhee wakes up in a quick panic as she was awoken from a nightmare. She sighed and laid back down, the fluff of the teddy bear, eventually hugging it tightly. She remembered that she can always call Ravi to see how he's doing since he did tell her to call him anytime she needed anything at any day and any hour. Eunhee was about to dial him until reality hit her. He's gone . . . he's an idol now and I''m a nobody... she let out a quiet sob as she put her phone down and closed her eyes to try and sleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just one of those days that Eunhee would remember it would be like she was on her way to Disneyland with her parents, relatives or friends. No, it was much more worse. She remembered her childhood years being dreadful. She was poor and didn't really live anywhere except for an orphanage. Eunhee had wandered off one day into town and got lost at one point as she didn't really know the town that well. She was hungry and decided to use the money that she had collected to buy herself some bread. As she walked down the street that day, a boy about two years older than her was waiting in the alley, curled up and holding himself as he's famished. Eunhee immediately knew that he needed some food quickly. She had felt bad and slowly approached him with caution since he was a boy and older than her and nonetheless, a stranger. Eunhee gave him her piece of bread and he looked at her in shock. His clothes were all dirtied and it looked like he had been living out in the streets.

That day, she had saved him from dying of starvation. She was able to tell that that day could have been his last day. Eunhee took him back to the orphanage to where they had a nurse run a check up on him and she said if he went another few hours without food, he would have surely died from starvation or from an ulcer that was already forming in his stomach from the gastric juices eating his stomach away from having no food in his system.

Eunhee began to remember when he was already going to leave for South Korea. She felt a bit threatended because he went to the same school as her and ever since that incident when they were young, they became instant friends. There were bullies at their school that tried to 'get-their-way' with Eunhee but Ravi was always there to protect her. After a while, she had decided that it was time to stand up for herself. At the airport, he handed her his most favorite red beanie. She's kept it with her since then and never let it out of her sight in her room.

"Don't ever lose it you hear? Don't you even think about giving that back to me unless I make it as an idol arasso?" he ruffled her hair and pecked her lips teasingly before boarding the plane.

It was a simple kiss. Nothing loving at all. It meant something to Eunhee though. It was her very first kiss and she was ultimately close with Ravi. Her heart fluttered and she felt all hot as tears filled in her eyes. That was the day that Eunhee had realized, she loved him. She loved Kim Wonshik.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Eunhee could do now was wait for Ravi to call her and tell her that he had arrived to South Korea safely. She remembered the day that Ravi had called her and told her he was accepted under Jellyfish Entertainment to debut under the group name VIXX. She remembered having had met the members and how peculiar each one was. Ken was the overly hyper one whereas Hyuk was very quiet and reserved. Leo just preferred to not speak at all. Hongbin was some sort of masterpiece since his looks and features were definetely hot. As for N, she didn't know how to feel about him. Everytime she'd think about him, she'd feel all warm inside, happy too. He was something else. Eunhee sighed. Ravi seemed to be extremely happy and there she was happy too...right? She didn't know anymore... She wanted to express it but all she could do is clutch her chest and clench her jaw. Eunhee decided to fall asleep and await for morning to come again, a new morning without Wonshik by her side.

The next morning she got up and went out for her new job.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry im like ahhhh dead right now haha i'll edit these later~ its kind of like a rough draftish sorta? well my excuse right now is that I'm a senior in high school and college application deadlines begin this Friday to Dec. 1 and i REALLY need to finnish those!!! ahhhhhhhhhh! haha comment below please!  ^3^

A/N (6-28): updating is taking me foreeeeeeeeever dx