A Day With N

The Secret Behind His Smile (revamping still) [[ HIATUS ]]

Eunhee asked around for directions and found a way to get to Jellyfish Entertainment from an 'official' member of the VIXX fanclub who was on her way to a secret fanmeeting between other starlights about VIXX's debut.

She looked around before finally going inside the building after showing her ID and to her surprise, she ran into one of the members which happened to be Hakyeon (N).

"Joeun Achimimnida!" Eunhee bowed and smiled before apologizing about how abrupt she was being.

Hakyeon gave a small chuckle and bowed back, "Ah, good morning! Beautiful day isn't it?" he smiled and took her by her hand, leading her off somewhere.

Eunhee couldn't help herself but blush a little before looking away to hide her face from him.

He's pretty cute. . . she thought as she bit her lower lip.

Eunhee was too distracted in her own thoughts as she finally came back to realize that N was actually taking her somewhere. He kept walking and holding her hand happily, humming slightly to himself. She wondered why he was so glad to see her when the two of them only knew each other for about a week since the last time they had met. 

"Why isn't Ravi answering his phone?" Eunhee finally questioned as she pouted, swinging their hands slightly, almost childishly.

"He's busy" the other responded bluntly.

Eunhee frowned. She started thinking of the worst case scenario and began to feel almost weak, shaking her head in disbelief as she knew thinking negatively would have their consequences. She knew Ravi too well by now and knew that he wouldn't suddenly abandon her. Or would he? He is an idol after all, and can take care of himself . . . then a thought came across her mind: there are many prettier girls than herself, especially idols that he'll be around a lot, more over, girls that may be their back up dancers, actresses, or simply features for their future albums and what not.

Eunhee started feeling depressed all of a sudden, slowly letting go of Hakyeon's hand. N notices this and he stops for a moment before hugging her tightly, almost as if he knew what she was thinking. Eunhee was caught off guard, surprised at his abrupt action as she slowly wrapped her own arms around him slightly. She slowly rested her head against his chest and let out a soft sigh.

"Aww it's okay Eunhee. We'll see Ravi later. I promise. Besides, he's the one who sent me for you. He was really worried for your well being the whole time he was away from you to be honest." he let out a soft laugh before ruffling her hair a little bit. She pouted and puffed up her cheeks before speaking up.

"Jinjja?"

"Nae! He'll be free later. Like I said, I promise. And I am a man of my word after all." he chuckled and she frowned, almost not believing him before letting out a soft laugh herself.

She finally sighed of relief, glad to know that Ravi didn't know when exactly she would be there and that Ravi hasn't forgotten about her yet.

For a moment, she thought that Ravi must have known that she must be in Seoul right now but then she began to ponder:

N was the one who called me. . . N was the one who sent me the plane ticket . . . N was the one who just dragged me right now and told me that Ravi doesn't have his phone on him because he's busy.

She began to slowly distrust Hakyeon before thinking some more.

Eunhee finally came to a conclusion and decided not to trust him. She slightly shoved him away and began to walk forward.

Hakyeon was disoriented for a moment and sighed, seeing her walk away.

"Aish jinjja.. You're going to be a piece of work hm Eunhee?" he smiled slightly and walked right behind her, keeping some distance away from her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: updated 03/08/15 :)