Longing

The Secret Behind His Smile (revamping still) [[ HIATUS ]]

A full week hadn't passed yet and Eunhee was already beginning to worry about Ravi. She had no idea if he had arrived to Seoul safely or what not. She began to spam his phone and twitter wall. She knew it wasn't right and maybe he was busy. Then a thought crossed her mind.

Is he too busy for me? Where is he? Is he alright? Has he already forgotten about me?..

She sighed and finally put her phone down. She decided to go jogging before heading for her first official photoshoot. While jogging, she cut passed through the alley and ran into her school's bully. He always picked on her for no reason at all. Ravi was always there for her to protect her but now, she's all alone. She is now vulnerable. She has no idea how to protect herself or fight back since Ravi always did everything to protect her from harms way.

Her bully apporoaches her when he realizes that Ravi isn't there with her to protect her. She simply swallowed hard and kept her head down as she continued jogging.

"Hey long time no see" he snickered.

She ignored him and kept walking. He starts follwing her around. She didn't know what to do at this point and started to cut corners to try and lose him in the alleys. She knew better than to go home with this creep following her around as he didn't know where she lived, thankfully. She decided to go into a crowded area to lose him. Eunhee now knew that this was a bad idea since now she wouldn't even know where he was. He shows up beside her and grabs her hand, dragging her with him into the alley way, pushing her up against the wall as he kisses her aggressively. She shrieks and tries to pull away by hitting him on his chest. He holds onto her tightly even as she tried to escape.

She eventaully knees him in the crotch and yells out for help as she runs and gets in a cab as fast as she possibly could. Eunhee decided to stay at that abandoned apartment complex where she and Ravi would hang out afterschool. No one knew of that place except for Ravi and herself. She sighed and shivered a bit, picking up the blanket that was there, wrapping it around herself. She and Wonshik had fixed this place up into a semi hang out place, almost like a clubhouse. The floor was covered entirely in a flufy red rug as the couches were white leather. The coffee table was rectangular and colored in the color brown. The one bedroom there was also furnitured and everything. Eunhee began to wonder about what has happened up until now and then realized how much she relied on Ravi. She knew that someday he would leave her and she would be all on her own.

He was Eunhee's everything. It was starting to get late when she had realized that she was late for her first photoshoot ever. She dashed off and made it to the studio as everyone stared at her because of the sweat and clothes she had. She blushed in embarassment and begged for many pardons as the photographer simply laughed and explained to her that their photoshoot for today was about sports. They took her to the make up room and cleaned her as they refreshened her and handed her the clothes she had to wear to inspire the look. She smiled at the camera as she did a few tennis photos, soccer, swim, and track. The photographer really loved her attitude and smile apart from her figure. Eunhee bowed and thanked them as it quickly became night time. There was still no call back or any response from Ravi at all.

How much longer are you going to keep me waiting? Are you too busy for me now? What should I do to connect with you? What should I do in order to get the guts to confess my love for you? Is it really that hard for someone to admit.. they love you?

She shook her head and headed back home as the photoshoot had gone very well and she had gained a new sports outfit. She knew that she would most likely never use it since it was so clean, cute, and expensive for the brand it came from. She sighed and collapsed onto the bed, turning her phone off on silent. At that moment, Ravi was trying to contact her.

"She's not going to respond.."

"What makes you say that Jaehwan?" Ravi glared over at him as they were positioning him for their Super Hero and scolding him for trying to use his phone.

"I'm pretty sure she's fast asleep by now.."

"Like I said, how would YOU know?" Ravi was growing frustrated.

"Because N Hyung has been talking to her Ravi... He.. texted her if she had a good day and she simply responded with 'zzz'..." Ken mehronged at Ravi and walked away.

Ravi sighed and shook off his frustration as he filmed for his part in Super Hero.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry this chapter was short. writers block right now... ill edit these later in due time and using this mini laptop is not helpful . . . so used to toing with bigger keyboards >.>

A/N (6-28): updating............. updating......... recalculating........ so much VIXX in two days omg.......... first day I spent it drooling over Ken and listening to VIXX nonstop and now its all about Ravi and revamping this fanfic... I can't anymore... xDDDDD