My Departure

The Secret Behind His Smile (revamping still) [[ HIATUS ]]

The next day, Eunhee wakes up, alarmed when her ringtone, Super Hero, goes off as she was caught off guard. She answers her phone tiredily, almost dropping it to the floor.

"Yeobosaeyo?" she yawnsed and rubbed her eyes as she layed back down in bed.

"Joeun achimimnida (good morning). This is Hakyeon! I'm just letting you know that you better get to the airport in thirty minutes before you miss your flight! Bye starlight!" he giggled childishly and hung up.

It takes Eunhee a while to process everything. She blinked and stared absentmindedly at the wall, eventually gasping as she checked her phone. There is a new email notification. She opened the email and it saves a plane ticket to Seoul onto her Passbook App. She immediately sprung out of bed to shower and pack up. She looked at the time and realized she had fifteen minutes left.

She had no idea how she would even arrive on time because the airport is exactly fifteen minutes away from her apartment. Once she stepped outside, she realized . . .

"Ravi!"

"Cmon." He smiled and gets into the car with her, holding his hand out as he helps her inside.

Eunhee looked down at herself and felt ashamed at how she dressed up. She barely had enough time to dress up and look somewhat presentable as she had a huge crush on Ravi and really wanted to impres him the next time they would meet up. Her outfit consisted of short shorts, a hoodie, and a beanie on her head that barely even fits since it was a bit oversized due to the fact that it was a one size fits all type of thing. Eunhee sighed and looked out the window, cursing silently.

"What's wrong?" Ravi chuckled, obviously knowing that she was ashamed of herrself.

"Nothing . . ." she sighed and closed her eyes as she rested her head against the vehicle's window.

"I know you're upset that you couldn't change into nice clothes. I know you too well by now." he smiled sheepishly and kissed her on her forehead.

God how I dreaded for that. She thought, but obviously didn't want to make things obvious about her feelings for Wonshik.

The both of them arrived at the airport with barely enough time as the flight was delayed a bit once they both got on. They both sat down as Eunhee took the window seat when immediately, Ravi held her back and sat at that spot instead. Eunhee sighed in annoyance and saw his behavior as childish and didn't dare to question it. She then sat down on the aisle seat and wondered how long she would be staying in Seoul.

"Are you excited?" he grinned widely.

"S-sort of. But how long --"

"Forever." he smiled and leaned in, cupping her cheek.

Eunhee blushed darkly as her heart skipped several beats. She couldn't believe what was happening. She gave in and slowly leaned in closer as well. The two of them finally kissed and eventually pulled away.

"Do you know why I took the window seat?"

"Because you wanted it?" she glared at him playfully.

"Haha ani. Its because if the plane were to crash, you'd have a better chance at survival from wreckage, I'd be able to protect you more easily this way too. Its mere physics but whatever." he chuckled.

And with a small gasp, Eunhee woke up from her dream. She realized she dreamed the whole thing and shook her head at how cheesy the dream really was. Eunhee looked around and remembered she already was in Seoul to begin with so that dream couldn't have possibly been real to begin with. She couldn't find the Jellyfish Entertainment building or the apartment complex that she was supposed to be in. The sequence of events were the same of how she got to the airport with the exception that Ravi wasn't there and she was alone.

Eunhee pulled out her phone and stared at her wallpaper, sighing before laughing softly, feeling a bit empty inside since the photo was of a time when she and Ravi were at Lotte world back when they went off for a high school field trip. She looked up his caller ID and decided to leave a voice mail.

"Annyeong, how are you? I'm not doing so well... I wish I could see you tonight but I know how busy you are. Being an idol must be amazing right? It was one of your dreams after all wasn't it? Now you won't ever go hungry... Now you'll have many people to take care of you and make sure you're well. I hope to see you soon. . . and by the way . . . I have something important to tell you when we meet up again.. If you even still remember me." [VOICEMAIL RECORDING TO RAVI - END]

I love you. . . she thought. She sighed and shook her head as she layed back down on the bed, holding onto the pillow tightly.

She finally fell back asleep again.