The Announcement

The Secret Behind His Smile (revamping still) [[ HIATUS ]]

"Hey! I just passed! I am going to debut under Vixx! I made it!"

Ravi's voice sounded both excited and concerned. Eunhee wondered why but didn't bother with it. She was really happy for him but something inside of her dies a little. Could it be her soul? No, something more that even she doesn't understand yet. She and Ravi had been childhood friends for so long. It was hard for her to take this news without wanting to cry since she might never see him again, but nevertheless, she knows he's been wanting to become an idol for a long while now. She looks at her home screen which is a photo she caught of Ravi eating ice cream with his skateboard leaning against the fence of the park as he looked off in the distance with a distinct look in his eyes, the distinct look of hope and dreams that he had yet to accomplish. She blinks when she notices that her phone goes off to an incoming facetime call from Ravi.

"This is Jaehwan, Taekwoon, Hongbin, and Sanghyuk! Oh and Hakyeon!" Ravi said excitedily as the members waved and did cute things to make her smile.

He kept talking on and on. All she could do was smile and be happy for him. Eunhee knew that this meant that she's probably never going to see him again. She simply accepted what was to come next and only hoped for the best.

I'm going to miss you... so much.. she thought as she shook her head and stopped herself from letting tears form in her eyes.

Ravi, you don't even know how happy I am for you and your luck. It's hard for me to express that happiness. . . Do you know that I'm proud of you? Do you know that I . . . Eunhee was on the verge of tears when she swallowed hard and rubbed her eyes, pretending that some dirt had caught into them. Ravi didn't notice this as he was easily distracted with his 'soon-to-be' group members for VIXX.

"Oppa, how long are you going to be gone?" she sniffled as she felt like she was going to get sick from not seeing him physically ever again most likely.

"I honestly don't know but we do plan on visiting for about a week or so. You're not busy next week right?" Ravi smiled contently as he frowns a little. "Are you alright Eunhee?"

"No not at all!" she lied. She had a funeral to attend but prefered to spend the time she had left with Ravi. He is her best friend afterall. The two of them go back to the point from where strangers became friends and friends were to soon become something even more. She remembers how she used to tutor him since he struggled with math and his hangul writing.

Ravi sighs as he knew she purposefully dodged the question.

"See you soon I guess?" Ravi was unsure of what to say as he smiled gently and hung up.

Eunhee couldn't help herself but fall to the floor on her knees as she sobbed. She didn't know what to do anymore. She loved him so much but he didn't know that. He could know but to her knowledge, he doesn't know of it at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung!" one of the younger members calls out to Ravi.

"Hongbin.. what is it?" he smiles gently a bit as he stuffs his phone into his pocket.

"Why the long fa-" N interupts as he wraps an arm around Ravi and drags him away.

"So you like her?" he chuckled. Ravi blinked and shook his head as he mehrongs at the older member. "I don't know what you're talking about." Ravi responded.

"Liar." N laughed and walked away.

Ravi thought s were weird enough as they were already and simply shook his head as he headed for their new living quarters. He was shocked and walked into his new living space. He had no idea that they would all end up living together in such a space. He ran for the rooms and called the first one that was closest to the nearest exit, kitchen, and bathroom. N laughed and went to the one furthest from their room as Leo had followed him there. Eventually, everyone settled in and Ravi's bunk buddy was Ken. Hongbin and Hyuk shared rooms with them too as they decided to use the third room as a practice room. Ravi sighed and laid down on the bottom bunk as he brings his phone out and stares at the calendar. He closes his eyes and is startled awake and alert when his hyung peeks over.

"Whatcha doin?"

"Ken can I have my sleep now please?" Ravi rolled his eyes playfully at his hyung as Ken pouted cutely for him and threw himself onto the bed next to Ravi. Ravi huffed and turned his back towards Ken as he closes his eyes.

"Yah, if you worry too much you'll get wrinkly and old faster!" he laughed as Ravi couldn't help but laugh at him.

Finally, the dorm fell dark and silent as they all slept.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week passes by and Eunhee waits idly by at the airport. She sighs and frowns because of how late it has become. She looks at her watch on her left wrist and decided to go inside the Starbucks of the airport. She drinks her caramel frappucino as she waits for Ravi and s to arrive. She's anxious, nervous, and excited. She also felt sick as she didn't know how she was going to react when she finally met everyone in person. A few hours pass by and Eunhee is deeply worried. She looked left and right and sees no one around the terminal she's waiting at. Within a blink, she gasps and nearly hits the stranger who approached and tapped her on her shoulder.

"Ya! You almost hit me!"

She gasps as her eyes widened and immediately clings herself onto Ravi. He does the same thing as he holds her dearily, resting his chin on top of her head as he closed his eyes and stayed that way for a while. She begins to suddenly laugh as she feels tears form in her eyes. He looks at her and wipes them away before they stream down her cheek.

"Why are you crying? It's only been a week Eunhee." he smiled and brushed her hair out of her face and behind her ear. She sniffled and shook her head as she looked over his shoulder to see the other members approach them.

He introduces her formally to the other members as they all begin to talk and laugh until they all finally decided to go out and have some dinner. To her surprise, they were extremely hyper for how old they really were.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry i havent written a fanfic in so long! haha im trying not to make the chapters too long but some will be haha xDDD i hope she're enjoying this! some feedback would be nice! ^^

A/N (6-27): omgggggggg i made these chapters so short... I'm glad I'm revamping all of this xD

A/N (6/28): made it longer!!!!!!!! thank you all for subscribing! please rate and comment! thank you! :DDDD