Why Hide?

The Secret Behind His Smile (revamping still) [[ HIATUS ]]

Eunhee decided to keep running on until she couldn't anymore. It was pointless to run away from her problems and she knew very well that she didn't know the area to begin with. She had no idea where she would even go to if she kept running at this rate. She slowly began to cry, her eyes filling more with tears as they streamed down her cheeks. N caught up to her, finally, and brought her to his side.

"Are you alright Eunhee?" N looked at her with concern written all over his face.

She shrugged and looked away. Finally, Eunhee decided to speak up, rubbing her eyes and letting out a soft sigh.

"Its just that. . I know you're lying about all of this. So why did you do it? You never explained yourself. Wonshik doesn't know I'm here yet. He wouldn't be able to know if you claim that he doesn't have his phone on him. So why?"

"I did it because..." he obviously was hiding something. She wanted to know it but knew she couldn't push it too much, but her patience was running low as anger began to fill her.

"Well?..." She began growing impatient, really wanting an answer now.

"Because Ravi's bed-ridden for good in the hospital!" he shouted finally, sighing as he shook his head and ruffled his own hair, worried at how she would react.

Eunhee's eyes widened as she began to feel guilty for what could have possibly happened to him.

Ravi's in a hospital. . and here I am with N almost wanting to punch him in the face for what he had done.. but he did it to.. protect me? From knowing the hard truth? Or- What do I- she began to break down into tears, almost hysterically.

"Why is he in the hospital?" She finally began to panic, she was told earlier that he was in the hospital but never knew that his condition was this bad.

"Well. . ." again he is holding something back. She began to panic even further, going into her anxiety attack-mode as she fell to her knees, finding it almost impossible to breathe.

Eunhee shook her head and started thinking of all possible things that got Ravi bed ridden in a hospital room. Her eyes started to sting from the tears that continued forming in her eyes. She kept thinking of the worst case scenarios and started to believe in them since they were pretty possible to begin with. She remembered how there was this one instance where he was younger, maybe about 17, watching over her as he got beat up by some street punk who had tried leading her off into a van to do who knows what unthinkable things to her. Eunhee remembered how critical his condition was, how much blood was on him, moreover, how much blood he was losing, and how long it took him to recover from that day.

She felt like collapsing to her side and just knocking out then and there from the news and stress that it created on her.

She thought that she had finally fallen to her side, but N had brought her up close against him. He caressed her cheek and wiped the tears away that had escaped been staining her cheeks with the trails that were left over of the tears that were once there. Eunhee rested her head against his chest as she listened to his heartbeat. Usually, that would calm her down, but this time, it only made her worry more. She burried her face more into his chest, holding onto his shirt tightly, not knowing what to do anymore.

Why is he in the hospital? How critical is his condition? Why won't N tell me whats wrong? Is it really that bad?

And with that, N started walking in the opposite direction with her, keeping her really close to his side

"Where. . .?" she questioned, her vision almost blurred from all the crying she had done.

"The hospital. . . you wanted to see your boyfriend right?..." he gave a sad smile as he knew how much she loved Ravi after what he had seen. She blinked, and didn't mind the comment as she knew it was all too true. She really loved him and they both did act like a couple anyways.

He let go of her when they were standing in front of the hospital.

"Well, my errand ends here. . . ask for Wonshik, Ravi." he shrugged, sighing a bit as he felt a deep heart ache, finally deciding to walk off before the pain increased.

She turned around to thank him but he was gone by then.

Eunhee then looked back in front of her and took a deep breath before walking through the gliding doors, prepared to see the condition Ravi was in.