Unlucky

Why You of All People

“He kissed you?!” Bom and Dara screamed.

“Yes, Right on my freaking lips! He even pushed me onto a locker while holding my arms! I exclaimed.

“Wow aren’t you lucky Chaerin. Having such a handsome guy kiss you.” Bom said giving me a smirk.

“You think I enjoyed that? He is such a brat, I wanted to punch his face in.” I said scoffed.

“Well at least the school’s day over, and since Tao’s a year younger than you, from what I’ve heard, you won’t have any classes with him.” Dara said with a smile trying to brighten my mood.

“Yeah you’re right unnie, and the chances of seeing him in the hallways are pretty slim too.” I said feeling reenergized already.  

“Why avoid him though? Aren’t you the ‘CL the baddest female’ Chaerin?” Bom said trying to get on my nerves again.

“You know that’s just an act I put on at school unnie.” I answered back while rolling my eyes.

“Whatever Chaerin, we’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Okay unnies, I’ll see you guys tomorrow.”

We waved goodbye to each other as we walked our separate ways to our homes. I just wanted this day to be over and hope to have a better day tomorrow. So when I got home, I immediately did my homework, took a shower, ate, and then went to bed. 


I awoke to the constant ringing of my alarm indicating a new school day is ahead of me. I got up groggily, rubbing my eyes. I sighed and hoped today would be better, so I got up went downstairs to eat some breakfast. Since my parents live in Japan along with my sister, I live alone. It does get lonely sometimes, but I have my friends Dara and Bom, and my next door neighbor Minzy who’s’ like a little sister to me. I changed into one of my stylish outfits, since at school I am the ‘baddest female’ and I have to look the part.(http://images-ff.asos-media.com/shmotterstorage/104397/outfit_large_eac2e73e-8455-40fd-8873-fecec4a67d5d.jpg) So after I changed I walked out the door to head on my way to school.

I walk into school, and heads immediately turn towards me. I didn’t ask for this but I’m okay with it. Guys drool over me, girls admire me, and some hate me. I don’t really care either way, because it’s an act. I only show my real side towards my friends.

I walk into class and head straight to my seat ignoring all the stares that are directed towards me. Since I’m known to be a cold person nobody sits next to me because our seats are the types where two people share a table. Though I’m happy sitting by myself, I don’t need any nuisances obstructing me from doing my work. The bell rang and everybody scrambled for their seats while the teacher walks in along with someone alongside him. When I realized who he was with, I felt my stomach drop along with my mood.

“Hello everyone, we have new addition to our class. Why don’t you introduce yourself?” The teacher said while looking at the new student.

“Hello everyone, my name’s Huang Zitao, but just call me Tao. Please take care of me”

I groaned inwardly, and put my head on my desk already feeling aggravated with how this day is going. I just hope he doesn’t notice me.

“Since the only open seat is by Chaerin why don’t you sit next to her. Chaerin raise your hand please.”

I raised my hand slowly and I see a smirk slowly appear on Tao’s face as he walks towards my table

“Well isn’t this a coincidence. First having the same class as you, and then getting to sit next to you. I’m just a luck guy aren’t I? Tao said while turning his head to look at me while giving his signature smirk.

“How the hell are you in my class? I thought you were a year younger?” I said already feeling my anger rising.

 “I am a year younger. But since my grades were so good, I got to skip a grade.” Tao said while shrugging his shoulders.

Of course. Of course with my luck he would skip a grade and be in the same class, and sit right ing next to me.

“Okay let me get one thing straight.” I said coldly, turning my head towards him. “Don’t talk to me, don’t look at me, and most of all don’t touch me”

“I’ll think about it sweetheart” Tao replied while giving me a wink.

I sighed. This is going to be a long- year.


Here's my second chapter! Comment, subscribe, give out any ideas, and enjoy!