Repayment

Why You of All People

Sweat was dripping down the sides of his forehead, while he was panting slightly from just having won against the school’s best martial artist. He glanced over at the crowd that had slowly appeared after news of the match between the new foreign exchange student and the captain of the martial arts club. I was dragged here by my unnies who wanted to see the match. They heard a little about the new student. That he was a sophomore, tall, and handsome. I honestly could care less about him. So what if there’s a new kid? There are other foreign exchange students such as Kris, Lay, Luhan, and Henry. But I didn’t feel like fighting about it with my unnis and just went along with their wishes.


The whole crowd went silent as they just witnessed the conclusion of the match. Then the crowd erupted into a flurry of cheers, including my two unnis. I was shocked, but then the winner made eye contact with me. He held eye contact with me for what seemed like forever, but then he made a sly smirk and winked. I felt my face get hotter, and then he had the audacity to chuckle and turn around. My shock quickly went to anger. I got up heading for my locker, ignoring the calls from my unnis telling me to wait for them.

I gathered my things from my locker and slammed it shut, but on the other side was that brat from earlier leaning against the locker next to mine. I was already pissed off with what happened earlier, so I just rolled my eyes and walked away, trying hard to get as far away from him as possible.

“Yah, don’t walk away from me! Yah!” he yelled after me. I really wanted to set things straight with him so I turned around to face his tall stature.

“What.” I spat out.

“I just wanted to apologize for earlier.” He said while having his head hung low.  

Huh, maybe he’s not so bad after all.

“I didn’t intend to make you blush so hard that your face would turn into a tomato.” He said as he brought his face back up with a smirk plastered on his face.  

Never mind, I take that back. He’s a ing brat.

“You lil b-.”

“nuh uh uhhhh. Cursing isn’t very lady like.”

At this point I was about ready to snap and beat him to a pulp.

“By the way I’m Tao.”

“CL.” I said through clenched teeth trying very hard to hold back my anger.

“Huh, that’s a weird name.”Tao said while looking down at me.

After he said weird, I snapped. I didn’t care I let my fist fly towards his face but of course he caught it.

“Did you not see me just beat your school’s best martial artist? I don’t think you thought this through. And I think I deserve a little repayment for what you tried doing to me.”

“Like what, an apology? Because that’s all you’re gonna get.”

“Hmmm, no. I want something else, something like your lips.”

And before I could process what he said, he pulled me and crashed his lips onto mine.  I tried pushing away but he just held my arms tighter and pushed my back onto the locker. I felt like my lungs were on fire due to the lack of air, but then he finally pulled away, and I instantly slipped to the ground. 

“I think that’s enough repayment. I’ll see you around CL.” He yelled over his back as he walked away.

I was still in shock as I sat on the ground panting trying to catch my breath. I tried processing all the events that happened today, and I started spewing curses left and right.

“I AM GOING TO KILL YOU TAO!”

 


So here's the first chapter. It's short, but the other chapters will be longer. This fanfic will be a multi-chap but i'm still debating on how amny chapters. So comment what you think and if you have any ideas about what I should do. Until next time!