006

Harsh

Saera felt her gaze falter for a moment before deciding to straighten up and flashed Sehun a fake smile. She shook her head and tapped on her favourite casio watch signalling him that she was late for work.

Sehun frowned at this and opened his mouth to protest when Saera started to turn her back and walk away. He blinked ferociously at her retreating back and huffed in annoyance. Well probably she’s busy.

Meanwhile Saera was power walking her way out of the Oh’s residence, her heart still beating hard against her chest. This shouldn’t affected her so much knowning how close their relationship were, right? Saera hit her head a few times hoping it’d knock some sense into it totally not minding where she was going.

“Wow and people say there’s nothing worse than being bulimic.”

Saera’s little fit came to halt which made her arm awkwardly positioned in the air as she blinked at the person. Or more like blinked up to the person.

The latter’s laughter boomed through the neighbourhood and Saera swore she saw some birds flew away from its resting place. The owner of the melodious voice grabbed her awkward positioned arm and placed it by her side before messing with her hair. “Why are you so cuuute?”

The petite girl pushed his hands away with disgust written all over her face. “Zhang Yixing, you do know you’re messing with your boss right now.”

Yixing, or more likely known as Lay had his arms up in defeat. “Woah, okay okay. Sorry lady boss but your cuteness is just overwhelming.”

Saera rolled her eyes at his comment and continued to walk away and she succeeded in doing so. Well, not until Lay yanked her back and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

“Come on. I’ll drive you to the office. You’re gonna be late for the meeting if you choose to ride the cab and to get a cab you have to walk down the street and after that y-“

Saera slapped her hand over his mouth to shut him up which unfortunately failed because the latter kept on going making his voice coming out muffled.

Once she was sure the one dimpled boy was quiet, she pulled her hand away and laughed when his lips turned into a frown. She crossed her arms and poked his arm. “Yah.”

Lay just huffed and slightly turned aside making it obvious he was mad. Saera shook her head at his childish antics and moved over so she was right in front of him. She raised her arms up and carefully pushed the corners of his mouth upwards. “Aigoo. Okay you can drive me.”

Lay’s eyes mimicked his lips as he grabbed hold of her hands and dragged her towards his car. God, finally I can actually act like a man and do something good for her.

The ride to the office was a quiet one. Of course not the awkward quiet but rather it was the preferably comfortable one that could only be shared among those who are well, comfortable to be around each other.

Saera was quite surprised at the choices of songs Lay chose to fill the car with which includes ballads and slow r&b. She thought that he would prefer something hip-hop related or maybe something upbeat judging the way he’s dressed outside the office; snapbacks, low cut shirt, torn jeans and etc.

But yet again Kim Saera was proven wrong.

In the midst of the slow, intoxicating r&b that was playing Saera turned her head to Lay and popped a question. “Oh yeah and what did you mean by there’s nothing worse than being bulimic?” She annoyingly mimicked him, earning a glare from the boy behind the wheels.

He cleared his throat before starting. “Well of course it is cause, being bulimic is like bad but hitting yourself like how you did just now which ugh, I should’ve recorded”

He stopped and took a glance at you who wore a not so amused expression and laughed before continuing.

“Yeah so it brings you two bad things. One,” He raised a finger. “You hurt yourself. Two,” He raised another finger, “You get public humiliation.”

Saera’s was in a laughing mess when he ended his speech and placed a hand on the glass window to steady herself.

Once she had calmed down she wiped imaginary sweat on her forehead and exhaled. “Wow, you really . Do you know that?” She looked outside and noticed the familiar tall building. “Hey we’re here. I’ll just get off here. Thanks, Yixing!”

Before Lay could even react Saera already shut the door close and was walking towards the main entrance. “Aish, this woman.”

 


 

Updated 261113 11.36pm

Sorry for the delayed chapter guys. Anywho I introduced another character who's prolly gonna have a big role in this story~

Oh and also happy birthday to our favourite giant!

tumblr_mjwtyweNwz1rbh2gio2_250.gif