004

Harsh

“You better be awake when I arrive, Oh Sehun.” Saera muttered under her breath as she took long strides along the houses, a rectangular container dangling in her hand.

Saera had woken up extra early to prepare Sehun breakfast as a sign of apology for cutting him off last night. The moment she opened her eyes, guilt started to crawl up every inch of her body which was so uncomfortable for the poor lady that she even tried to scrub it off in the shower. Talk about common sense.

So, there she was in the oh so familiar neighbourhood where the sun barely made its way to the sky credits to the meeting she has to attend hours later. She reached the Oh’s and stood in front of the gate before proceeding to punch in the code. The gate easily glided open and she continued making her way towards the particular house.

She took out the key which Mrs Oh had given to her and slid it into the keyhole before twisting the door knob open. She took her stilettos off and wore the fuzzy slippers that were nicely placed at the side, without failing at noticing another pair of unfamiliar girly shoes on the rack.

She cocked her head to the side before deciding to shrug it off. Probably auntie bought herself new shoes. “Auntie, I’m here.” She carefully whispered, scared she might wake anyone up as it was still quite early. Mrs Oh quickly greeted her with a hug and knowingly pointed at Sehun’s room with a smile.

Saera surpressed a smile and wriggled her eyebrows teasingly before moving the container proudly in the air as to which the elder replied with a thumbs up before nudging her towards the stairs. Giving a pat on Saera’s shoulder, she animatedly made some cooking actions and pointed at the kitchen before shuffling away.

Saera giggled and shook her head. She took the first step on the stairs and suddenly felt nervous. She hastily rubbed her chest hoping the feeling will go away and continued her way towards her lover’s room.

She twisted the door knob and slowly pushed it open, a step she regretted when the unpleasant scene greeted her. Sehun was soundly asleep on his bed and apparently he wasn’t alone because next to him lies the person Saera started to have ill feels towards; Mirae.

She on her teeth and looked away. Think rationally, Saera. Just, think rationally. She shakingly made her way towards the bed and carefully placed the container on the nightstand.

She crouched down to Sehun’s level and her face immediately softens. Her right hand reached up to Sehun’s messy hair and sighed. “You’re so mean.” I woke up early to make something good for you and look at what I get in return, young Oh. Are you proud of yourself?

The latter stirred in his sleep and moments later he opened his eyes. He shifted himself up and propped his elbows, totally oblivious to his girlfriend’s presence.

He took a deep breath and looked at the person next to him who was currently sleeping peacefully and unknowingly a gentle smile slowly crept onto his gorgeous face.

His hand traveled across the covers and up towards the unconscious girls hair, gently pushing it away from her face. Once he was satisfied, he stretched his arms up, yawning and that was when he noticed that he and Mirae weren’t the only one in his room.

Saera was there too and the sad smile she had on pulled his heartstrings.

 


161113 1.35 am