001

Harsh

Saera closed her eyes and mustered up an annoyed expression.  “Ugh, Oh Sehun I swear you are so annoying.”

The couple were currently sitting opposite each other in a cozy coffee shop and the great Oh Sehun was having the time of his life, teasing his beloved girlfriend.

The said latter laughed and his face scrunched up into a bundle of happiness. “And exactly the reason as to why you love me, darling.”

"Ugh, why do you sound so sophisticated?" Saera remarked.

 Sehun bit his bottom lip; but a small smile still visible on his kissable pink lips as he grabbed one of Saera’s wrists.

Saera huffed and opened her eyes just to see his face merely an inch away from hers. Wait, just how far is an inch again? Saera could hardly remember but his face was extremely close, that’s for sure and she couldn’t help but to stare at those gorgeous hazel globes.

As cheesy as it sounds, Saera felt like it was the first time she met this handsome face  and at that very moment it was safe to say that she fell head over heels for him all over again. Funny what love can do to you, huh?

They continued to stare at each other’s eyes, each lost in their own trance but the beautiful moment came to a halt when Sehun’s phone started to vibrate brutally on the coffee table in which made Saera remember at where she currently was.

Saera chuckled and shook her head. Oh Sehun what have you done to me? God, just being with you makes me forget everything. She stared at the guy in front of her as he let out an annoyed sigh and his famous pout slapped itself onto his flawless face.

He hastily grabbed his phone and almost instantly his annoyed expression was replaced with a somewhat happy one when he saw who it was from.  Saera pressed her lips into a straight line and sunk into the seat, no longer caring about her posture.

 Must be Mirae again.

“Yah! Mirae-ah!”

And Mirae it was. Saera rolled her eyes as her inner conscience mocked her. Told yah. Saera grunted and grabbed hold of her drink, gulping it down like she has just finished a marathon.

A decision which she clearly regrets because now, her head hurts like crazy. Behold, the after math of drinking coffee like a machine. Of course, Saera loves her coffee but she’s the type where she needs to take sips of that milky brown concoction in order to enjoy it.

Saera winced and grabbed her head, an action which attracted Sehun’s attention which caused the latter to cut the call short.

“Yeah sure. And hey, Mirae? I’m gonna need to talk to you later. Bye.”

Sehun temporarily slid his phone behind him and gently pulled Saera’s head up. “Hey, what’s wrong?”

Saera helplessly pointed at her almost empty cup and whimpered which shocked Sehun, himself. “Woah! You finished that? B-but it was full just now!” Sehun exclaimed.

He adverted his gaze back to his poor girlfriend and pouted when he saw her squirm in pain. He pulled his seat closer and affectionately rubber her forehead, hoping it would ease the pain.

He kissed her right temple and chuckled at the helpless girl beside him. “What should I do, hm? My girlfriend is such a fool.”

Lots of remarks floated in her mind but the thumping in her head was too distracting for her to even deliver the message to him. So instead, Saera grunted.

Sehun laughed and placed his head at the crook of her neck while still massaging her forehead. “Iced water always made you feel better, right? I’ll go get some, okay?”

Sehun felt vibrations on his forehead which erupted from when she responded with a hum and once again, Sehun found himself laughing. Oh, just how adorable can his girlfriend get?

Sehun reluctantly plucked himself away from her and made his way to the counter.

“Ugh, why must it hurt so baaaaaaad?” Saera moaned. Not to mention, the buzzing from Sehun’s phone just made things worse. “Ugh, annoying phone. Quit it!”

Saera grabbed his phone and her thumb hovered over the red button ready to decline whoever was calling when the name that was rapidly appearing on the screen caught her attention.

Saera craned her neck at the counter and saw Sehun lining up with his hand in his pockets busy staring at nothing. The buzzing in her hand stopped which made her gasped and she looked at the phone slightly wondering why Mirae gave up so easily.

Usually she would call Sehun picks up but it seemed like she gave up after the fifth ring. Saera scoffed and looked away. “About time. She sh-“

Just then the phone buzzed twice and a message popped up. Saera read the name and mockingly  laughed. “Should’ve known. It’s Mirae after all. What was I thinking? She will never give up.” Teeth tightly clenched, Saera pressed the read button and her scanned through the text.

Hey! How can you hang up on me like that! Meanie.

Saera was fuming by now and her headache was long forgotten. Why is she texting oh so cutely with him? Her grasp involuntarily tightened around the device as she stared hard at the screen. This is outrageu-

“Hey babe. Got your drink…. ready?” His sentence awkwardly ended as a question as he confusedly looked at his phone that was still in Saera’s hold. “Um, what are you doing?”

Saera gulped and inwardly cursed at how careless she was. Damn. Why didn’t I look back?! Great Saera. Sehun’s probably angry. Ugh, you know how serious he is about his privacy and yet you let this happen.

Saera hastily pressed delete button and proceeded to press the home button. “Um I was just looking through games to um, you know ease the headache.” She slowly looked up and stared at the man in front of her.

Sehun’s gaze soften as he rached out to rub Saera’s back. “Sorry, the line was long. My baby must’ve been in pain, hm?” He cooed. Sehun straightened up and sat on his seat.

He then placed the tip of the straw in front of Saera’s mouth. “Here, drink this.” Saera took a sip and shivered at how cold the drink was. She wiped her lips and gratefully thanked him.

That was close.

 


 a/n : So, the first chapter is up guys! Hope I didn't disappoint anyone, tho.