VIXX; NxOC

A Goldfish's Attention Span

Title: Cha Appa

Characters/Pairings: N and OC

Author's Note: CHA APPA. I REPEAT CHA APPA. 
(sorry for not writing in forever major exams in around 40
days haha what is life)
ps. I know Yeongeun is his nephew's name but... I can't 
think of any name now so... ^^;;
 


"Aigoo, uri Yeongeunie! How are you? Appa was good, wasn't he?" Hakyeon cooed as he picked up his eight-month-old son, Cha Yeongeun. VIXX was at another photoshoot, and Hakyeon had been allowed to bring his son along since his wife would be there to ensure the bundle of energy would not go running about and disrupting the photoshoot.

Of course, the little boy wasn't really able to reply and only giggled at his father's words. "He nearly cried when you weren't even sparing a glance at him," Hakyeon's wife, Jinhyun, commented.

"I know!!! I could see him from the corner of my eye but I knew that if I were to get distracted, the both of you would never be able to come to another of our photoshoots!" Hakyeon whined.

It's been a number of years since VIXX has debuted; seven to be exact. Jellyfish never had a dating ban, so the boys had always been able to go out and find love. At first, they had been a little cautious about it, knowing how many fans disliked the idea of their idols dating and getting married. So whenever the members started dating, they had to keep it under wraps which had sometimes annoyed and angered a few of their ex-girlfriends. However, when Jaehwan finally plucked up the courage to introduce his girlfriend to the Starlights, they were pleasantly surprised that majority of the fans supported them with only a handful whining over how Jaehwan was no longer single. Seeing this, the other members that were currently dating, namely Hakyeon and Taekwoon, also decided to introduce their girlfriends.

Hakyeon had met Jinhyun through his sister. Jinhyun was Hakyeon's sister's friend's neighbour. Yes, it was a handful to say and had brought quite some laughs when Hyunyeon introduced the two. Jinhyun was only a year younger than Hakyeon and with their shared passion in dance - Jinhyun was a dance teacher - they'd hit off really quickly. It wasn't long ("IT TOOK YOU FOUR YEARS HAKYEON!") before said male decided to propose. They held a low-key wedding and were blessed with a son about a year later.

Initially, Taekwoon had been super excited about little Yeongeun, constantly luring him away from his parents with sweets or toys to play with the infant. But now that his own was coming, he was channeling all his energy and excitement to his wife instead.

"N, we need you back now; it's the group photoshoot," VIXX's manager announced, prompting Hakyeon to pass his son back to Jinhyun.

Hakyeon sighed, "I would like to complain over how I can't spend as much time with our son as I want, but I also want to continue being an idol so I guess some things have got to go." With that, he passed the slightly whining boy over to his mother, cooing some incoherent baby gibberish that sounded like he was apologizing to Yeongeun.

Truth be told, Hakyeon had never imagined being both an idol and a husband and a father at the same time. One of his biggest worries when it took him so long to debut was that the longer he trained, the later he would debut. And the later he debuted, the later he could settle down with a family. Hakyeon was prepared to die a lonely old man when he debuted at age twenty-two, thinking that he would at least be around thirty before he could start dating and having a family. But it seems like sometimes you can have the best of both - or rather, three - worlds after all.


ack... wrote this in like 10 minutes so I'm really sorry if there're mistakes and everything D: but OMG CHA APPA. HE NEEDS TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS ASAP AND BRAG ABOUT THEM ON HIS TWITTER OR SOMETHING OMG. probably won't do anything until after my major exams (aka 13 November TT.TT) meant to upload my prequel/sequel to Paper Cranes on Taekwoonie's birthday but... judging by how much I've written and what I will be and have to be doing for the next month or so... it's unlikely >< I'm sorry to all those that are waiting for the prequel/sequel of Paper Cranes!!! D: why am I writing this here shouldn't this be in the feed of Paper Cranes cos y'know my subscribers from there might not be here. I need to stop talking omg.