VIXX; Neo

A Goldfish's Attention Span

 Title: Let's Play A Game

 Characters/Pairings: N & Leo/Neo

 Author's NoteHAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
 EVERYBODY!!! :D i received a text like this
 from my friend a few days ago hehe.

 


While Taekwoon was busy working on a new composition, his phone rang, shaking him out of the trance he had been in while thinking of the next few chords for his newest song. He picked up his phone, noting that the screen lit up with the Kakaotalk notification and his dear lifelong friend's face on it. He was able to see the first sentence of the message on his screen, which wrote: "Happy Valentine's Day!" He guessed that it was just Hakyeon sending a mass text message to everyone on this day. Unlocking his phone, he decided that he should just be polite and reply Hakyeon. But when he actually got into the application, he found out that there was much more to what he thought there was. 

From: Cha Hakyeon

Happy Valentine's Day!

Let's play a game! ^^ I'm gonna ask you 10 questions and you need to answer me honestly @.@

1. What am I to you?

2. What's my contact name in your phone? (If I'm not pleased with it, I can tell you to change it.)

3. Something you always wanted to tell me but you can't?

4. Something that you want to do with me?

5. Something special you want to do for me? 

6. What if I left your life?

7. Current impression of me?

8. First impression of me?

9. Why do you feel lucky to have me?

10. A short note for me.

Knowing that it must've taken Hakyeon quite some courage to send such a text message, Taekwoon decided to reply as sincerely as he could. 


"Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh, Taekwoon must think I'm an idiot now!" Hakyeon whined, pacing around his room. He had received the same text from a friend a few hours ago and had spent time contemplating if he should send such a message to Taekwoon. He knew the younger wasn't good with words, but still wanted to see what he could come up with. While he was busy berating himself over his decision, his phoen dinged, indicating that he had received a new message. 

"Oh my gosh! It's from Taekwoon!" Hakyeon exclaimed to no one in particular when he noticed who the sender was. He could see a little of the first sentence that Taekwoon had typed, and his heart was about to beat out of his chest. He had never expected that Taekwoon would really reply to him. After all, the taller had always ignored his text messages unless it was something important. 

From: 평생지기 

1. You're someone important in my life. You're the brother that I never had. 

2. Cha Hakyeon

3. Don't be knocked down by the challenges in life. I know you're the leader and you think that you shouldn't burden us with your problems. But you shouldn't keep them all bottled up too. Always remember that I'll always be there to listen.

4. I want you to choreograph a dance to a song that I composed. 

5. I don't do this often, but I want to give you a hug everytime you're down. 

6. If you really left, I won't know how to continue. You're always there to help me and without you  it'd be like losing a part of me. 

7. You act strong when you really need someone. 

8. An extrovert, extremely friendly and wants to make everyone feel at home. 

9. Because you're always there for me. You'll always support me and you always help me. 

10. I would never be here without you. VIXX would never be here without you. No matter what you think, you're really important to us and no matter what negative things we say on broadcast about you, we always want you around. I can tell when you're sad, Yeon. If you need any help, just come to us. The reason why we're a team is because you can come to us if you have any problems. It's ohkay to be weak for a while. You've always been strong for us and I'm so thankful for that. I wouldn't know what to do if you hadn't become my friend. Thank you Hakyeon.

After Hakyeon read the message, he didn't know whether to smile or to cry. 

He had quite a number of problems lately, and had tried to conceal it from s. He was so thankful to have a friend like Taekwoon who was able to see through all the while lies that he would sprout so that the others wouldn't be worried about him. 

He found out later that he had been doing both, smiling and crying, when he tasted the saline liquid on his tongue. 


Happy Valentine's Day guys! It's late,,,, I'm sorry! >< I started this yesterday but then I had to go out for a dinner with my family and came back really late >_< Sorry for the nonsense I spouted, hope it's ohkay! Lolx. Try sending these to your friends! ^^ I  still don't know if I should really send it to others ):

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONSIK. I don't think I'll be able to write a fic for your birthday, but you can feel my love radiating out, right? XD

김원식, 생일축하합니다!
사랑한다! ♥

김원식, 생일축하합니다!
사랑한다! ♥