CHAP 5: Last Confession

The Last Confession

CHAPTER 5

I walked around the theme park because I want to forget about the incident just now. But I felt guilty because I left someone who maybe really loved me.

So I came back to the place. Unfortunately, he was disappeared.

Maybe he went back home. I tried to call him with my cell phone but suddenly, an unknown man came and aimed a gun toward me.

“Hey little cute girl, give me all your money or you will die now!”

I felt afraid so I searching for my wallet in my handbag. But it was gone. Maybe it was felt when I was left this place just now.

Maybe this is the end of my life before I have a chance to apologize Baekhyun. “Sor….ry, my wallet was gone!” I answered him slowly because I was afraid.

“Haha. You tried to fool me? Die!” He pulled the trigger mercilessly. So, I closed both of my eyes and suddenly I heard a gunshot sound.

BANGG!!!

A gunshot was released but I didn’t felt anything hit my body.

When I opened my eyes slowly, I saw someone that I know stood in front of me and suddenly kneeled down as he lost his balanced.  His blood was continuing to squirt from his chest. 

“Baek?” My eyes filled with tears.

A second later a few policemen come and caught the unknown man. Then, Taehyung and Yoona came. Cha was surprised when he saw his ex-boyfriend condition.

“Don’t worry Yeong. You’re save now. We called the police just now.” Taehyung told me.

I hugged Baekhyun who was resting on the floor just now.

“What was happened to Baekhyun?”Tears filled Yoona’s eyes. So, I told everything to her.

“Here, your wallet. You… you felt it at the bench just now.” Baekhyun spoke to me.

“Why? Why? Why did you save me, stupid? Did you know that you can die if you do something like that!” I scolded him.

“Why.. why did you scolded me?” he asked

“Because.. because I worried about you and I love you.” A word ‘love’ suddenly came from my own mouth.

“ I…… I …. Love you too … Shin Yeong. Maybe, this is the end of… my life.”

“Me too… so, don’t you dare to lave me alone.” I said it as tears stream down from my eyes.

“I love both of you.Thank you Mrs. Four eyes girl for accepting my love…. ” It was his last time he called my nickname that created by him.

After arrived at the hospital, the doctor say he was die. Cha who was heard that alson started to cry like me.

NOW.

Baekdo who was beside me silenced himself while looking at me who was crying since we were arrived at the Fidyel's grave place. Nobody can replace you,

 

THANK YOU, BYUN BAEKHYUN

 

 

THE END

 

This is the last chapter...My first story was completed. I hope that all readers enjoy it although this story was little bit bored for some readers because it was my first time wrote a story. Thank you for reading. Please subscribe and leave some comments.