CHAP 2: Did He Love Me?

The Last Confession

CHAPTER 2

I felt very cold like I was at the north pole with some penguins around me because I was at the school library which was equipped with many air conditioner. I went to the library because I want to read my favourite novel ‘The Strange Housekeeper’. So, today I continuing reading the novel lonely.

When I was reading, suddenly, Baek and Yoona entered the library to spend time together. I hate that 'Baekyoona' couple or whatever they called their couple name because everywhere I saw them, they always together.

Then, they started to read a book together. There were many types of book in the bookshelves. But why did they choose a book only to share together? Maybe they want to show that they were a romantic couple.

“Baek, how to read this word?” Yoona asked. “What a shame! That such an easy word you can read it. It’s love, ok.”Baek answered.

Heh.That such an easy word like the ABC she can’t read it. That’s funny to me.

“No, Baek. I just want you to read it to show that you love me.” Cha noticed. “Oh! Sorry, Cha. Don’t felt sad. I hate to see your face when you sad.” Fidyel tried to make her happy.

What? Is Yoona tried to cover her mistake by giving that such of stupid reason to her boyfriend.

 Before I feel jealous with them, I think it better if I continuing reading my book. Reading a book lonely was bored. So, I tried to find any friend of my class in the library.

Luckily, my eyes pointed to Taehyung, the class monitor. He sit lonely as me at his seat. Maybe, it’s time for me to get nearer with him. So, I went toward him with my book in my hand.

“Hi, Hyung! Can I sit beside you?” I asked him. “Sure. Why not.” He answered. But, when I sat beside him, I felt nervous and shy. So, I can’t explain my feeling to him. Then, I just continuing my reading.

 “Why did your face became red, Yeong?” A question suddenly came from baekdo. “I…. I …nothing.” When he saw my face , I saw to other direction and saw Baek. It was weird when Baek saw me for a long time. Still angry?

“Baek, why did you saw that four eyes girl like that?” Yoona asked Baek. “Oh,sorry! Mmmm… nothing! Baek answered quickly. “Are you tried to stalk her?” Yoona asked again. “No! I just … tried to see her full name at her name tag.” Baek answered her. “Why?” Yoona asked.

“Yoona! Let’s go to the canteen and buy some food, shall we?” Baek didn’t answer Yoona question. “Hey! But Baek, you didn’t answer my question first.” Baek pulled her hand and left the library immediately.

I felt very cold . So, I went to the toilet. Before I enter the toilet I heard Baek and Yoona voices. Such a weird couple, are they dating at the toilet. So, I stalked outside of the toilet. “Answer me Baek. Did you felt in love with Yeong?” Yoona asked. “No… you are the only one who I love the most. Please, trust me.” Baek answered. "I give you one last chance. If you do that again, I will break with you." “Ok sweetheart!” Suddenly, Baek kissed Yoona’s cheek. “Hey! Stop it! Ok.Ok. I trust you.” Yoona stopped baek from kissing her. So, they came out from the toilet.

Then, I entered the toilet queitly.

That day, I back home early because I don’t want to miss my favourite television show, ‘Running man’.

After took a bath, I sat at the sofa and switch on the television. But, when I was enjoyed the television show, someone sent a message to my cell phone.

“FROM: +601119851463”

Whose phone number is this? I asked myself. The message wrote:

Tomorrow is sport day. Don’t forget to use the school sport T-shirt. See you tomorrow^^

How did this guys know my phone  number ?I didn’t give my phone number to any student at the school. Maybe Baekdo, the class monitor or someone else.