CHAP 4: Unbelieveable

The Last Confession

CHAPTER 4

It was Saturday.

My cell phone's sound woke me up in the early morning. That must be someone sent a message to my cell phone. So, I read the message. The message wrote:

Morning, Shin Yeong!^^ Today, I want to invite you to go out with me at the Seoul Theme Park.  

If you want to join me, I will pick you at 9.00am.”

(Byu Baekhyun)

FROM: +601119851463

Now I know the guy who sent a message to me last day was Baekhyun. I’m so happy because it was my first time a boy invite me to go out with him. Then I replied him by typing “Sure”.

When I saw the clock, it was 8.40am.

“Oh, no! I’m late!” So, I went down by stairs quickly and I almost slipped. After took a bath, I wore my pink blouse that was a gift from my father for me for my last year birthday present.

“8.56” I saw the clock and still waiting for him.

PETT! PETT!

I heard car horn sound from the outside of my house. “I need to go out now Mom! Goodbye!” I mentioned it to my mother.

“Enjoy yourself !” She answered.

Exactly 10.00am we arrived at the Seoul Theme Park. I was very excited because it was my first time came here. “Why did you felt very happy today? Is today is the first you come here?” Baekhyun asked

“Yes, I am!” I answered him. “So, let’s enjoy ourselves today.” That day, we spent time together as a sweet couple although we just friends.

We ride at the roller coaster, ride on the board together, entered the ghost house and others. At the ghost house, I will hug him if I scared. But he didn’t care about it because he was single now.

After tired played around, we sat together on a bench and eating ice cream.

“Look! The ice cream covered your mouth. You ate like a baby.” Baekyuncommented me.

“Sorry. I will wipe it with my own handkerchief.” I answered.

“Never mind, I will wipe it for you.” Baekhyun wipe my mouth. His hand touched my lips.

“Thank you, Baek.” I thank him. While I was continuing eating my ice cream, I saw Yoona accompany with what? Taehyung? They were walking together at the theme park.

“Hey, Baek! Look! It’s Yoona with his new boyfriend. I told Baekhyun.

“Where?” He asked. “That guy not his boyfriend, its Taehyung, his cousin.” Baekhyun told me. What a shame. Taehyung was Yoona cousin? Thats meant, Taehyung is still single.

“Maybe Yoona spent time together with his cousin to forget about me.” Baekhyun noticed. “Never mind because there is an angel beside me.” He told me.

“What? Angel? Me? Are you serious?” I asked.

“Haha.. I’m just kidding.” He answered. Then, we took a photo together.

“Baek… Why did you invite me to go out with me today?” I asked him.

"You want me to answer it?” He asked me while his hand held my chin. I felt puzzled and still silenced myself to know the answer.

“That because…” he approached my face and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. Then, he said “I love you.”

“Haha.. are you tried to make a joke again. After you left Yoona, now, you told me that you love me.” I didn’t believe him.

“I’m serious, Shin Yeong. Since first time we met, I hate you so much as you hate me too.” He answered

“But I love Taehyung and not you. I know both of your faces are alike. I love him, not you, Okay!” I gave him my answered and ran out from the place.

He still silenced himself sat at the bench.