CHAP 3: End of love

The Last Confession

CHAPTER 3

The ray from the sunlight made my beautiful skin became sunburn. I felt that I will melt like an ice under the sunlight because the school performing the basketball competition  today when it is a hot day.

 As a cheerer I sat at the bench and support my friends. My eyes scanned my surrounding to find Taehyung, the handsome class monitor.

 “Hey! Four eyes girls!” I know that voice. When I turned back it was Baek, the one who I hate the most. I was surprised when he came to meet me.

 “Here, some ice milo for you.” It is weird when he gave something for me. “Wow! Thank you, Baek.I know that you will accept me as your friend.” I said it to him.

 “Do you think I’m fall in love with you huh, four eyes girl? That ice milo was I bought for Yoona. But, I can find her. So, I gave it to you then. Don’t believe that I will accept you as my friends. That’s why don’t watch too much Korean drama.” He sneering me. I know that will happen to me.

When I turned left, I saw Yoona sitting alone at the bench. When she turned her head toward me, she saw that I'm sitting together with her boyfriend.

I know that she will scold Baek after this. A minute later, Taehyung came. “Baekhyun! Now it’s our turn to play. Show to the world that we are the best basketball players.” Taehyung told him.

“Gogo… Baek, gogo …Hyung!” I cheered them up."We will win for you Yeong, right Baekhyun?” Taehyung sneered Baekhyun. “No! I will only win for Yoona.” Baekhyun answered. “I love both of you guys! So, goodluck!” I gave them enthusiasm.

PRRIIIIITTTTT!!!!!

A whistle sound from the referee means the match between my class and 4B started. The first team who drew the first blood was 4B who was netted by Chanyeol, the tall guy.

But a minute later, a goal that was netted by Taehyung gave our team the equalizer point. That was a fun match because each team scored a goal every minute.

“Gogo.. do your best!” I’m not stop support them by giving enthusiasm but Yoona was not giving any support to his boyfriend. Finally, one minute left for the match to end. The score was 87 all.

So, my class team tried to make they last attack of the match. Baek pass to Hyung and Hyung pass back to Baek. Ten second left, so Baekhyun tried to score the last goal. He jumped, but suddenly pushed by Chanyeol.

Baekhyun was felt but the ball that was threw by Baekhyun was entered the net. My class team won the match by 88-87.

But Baekhyun leg was bleeding when he was felt just now. So, I took a handkerchief and wrapped his wound.

“Why? Why did you help me wrapped my wound. But, I never treat you as a friend.” Baekhyun confused.

“But, you still my classmate right? So, everyone those who were in the same class with me is all my friends. Yeah, I know you can do it! You are awesome Baek.” I answered him by giving that such a simple answer.

“Ok! Thank you, four eyes girl.Thank you for supported me. Did you saw Yoonaanywhere?I want to meet her now.” Baekhyun asked me.

“Just now, I saw her sit lonely on the bench. But, after I watched your match against the 4B,  she was disappeared. “I answered him.

So, today, Baekhyun went home lonely not as usually ,back home together with Yoona. So, I went toward him to accompany him.

“Hye, Baek!” How about your knee? Is it okay? I asked. “Oh, Yeong! Don’t worry about me. I’m okay now.” It was his first time called my name, Yeong. I’m so happy. “Let’s go back home together, shall we? He asked. “Sure!” I answered.

On the way we back home, I saw Yoona sitting at the bus stop. “Hey, look! It’s Yoona!” I pointed my finger toward her.

Then, we went toward Yoona. “Hye, Yoona. Why did you sit here lonely? Let’s back home together.” Baekhyun asked her.

PAAAAAKKKKKK!!!!!

That sound suddenly heard. It was the sound when Yoona slapped Baekhyun face. Ouchh, I know its hurt.

“Why? Why, Yoona? Why did you slapped my face?” Baekhyun confused.

“Ask yourself, idiot! I think this is the end of our relationship.” Cha started to cry.

“What did you mean Yoona?” Baekhyun asked again. I still silenced myself like I was not at there.

“Did I do anything wrong with…..” Baekhyun’s sentence was cutted by Yoona. “Stop it!

“Here, your stupid necklace that you gave for me since the first time we met!” She pulled the necklace and threw it toward Baekhyun.

Then, she left the place and started wailing.

“Are you okay, Baek? I asked.

“Don’t worry about me. Let’s back home now .”He answered.