CHAP 1: Meet Him

The Last Confession

CHAPTER 1

“Yeong!” Someone called my name. I turned back and saw 174 cm tall guy stood in front of me. “Baekhyun?” I was surprised when I saw my former friend stood in front of me.

When I saw it carefully, it was not Baek but Taehyung, my boyfriend. “ Why did you called me Baek?” Taehyung asked.” Oh, sorry !” I thought that you are Baekhyun because both of your  faces are alike. When I saw your face, I always remembered him.” I answered quickly.

 “Oh,  never mind. Sorry I’m late. My family celebrated my sister birthday at my home just now.” Taehyung told me. Today was a very special day for him because it was  her sister birthday. But for me, today is a sad day because at this day, my ‘hero’ died. “Let’s go Hyung! Let’s go now! I worried we will late to visit the grave.”

 6 YEARS AGO

Ring .….!!!!

My alarm clock shocked me. “Yeong, time to go to school. Wake up now or you will late for your first school session at your new school.” My mum shout it louder. “Ok , mum!” I rolled my eyes. I was very excited today because today was my first day at my new school.

“4A.” I read the label at the top of the class door. Maybe, this is the class that the school principal told me.

“Yeong! Wait for me. Sorry I’m late.” I saw a handsome man stood in front of me that look very tired. “You must be the new student who I’m looking for.” The man asked. Yes, I am.” I answered. I will be your class teacher for this year. I’m MR. Xiumin.” he introduced himself.

We entered the classroom. All of the students in the class stood quietly. “Good morning teacher.” One of the students said that loudly because his sit was far at the back of the classroom.  I can guess that he was the class monitor.

“Good morning teacher.” The other students followed him. “Sit down please. Today, new student from other school was tranfered to our school. Yeong, please introduce yourself.” MR. Xiumin  told me to introduce myself.

“Hello, my name is Kim Shin Yeong. Nice to meet  you. I introduced myself with a loud volume.

MR. Xiumin told me to sit at the empty seat that was beside a boy who sat near the window. He was not interested about me because he only staring outside of the window from now. Then, I sat at my seat. “Hi! I’m Kim Shin Yeong. You can call me Yeong.” That boy still silenced himself. “Ok, you can call me whatever you like ‘MR. arrogant’.”  I’m very angry with him. “Oh, yeah! ‘MRS. Four eyes girl’ Can you leave this place? I’m in bad mood now.” Finally, he answered me.

So, I tried to find other student to be my first friend. Sadly, everyone busy with their own friend. Some of the boy students talking about ‘Dota’, one of the most popular game nowadays while some of the girl students are gossiping. Only the arrogant boy left who didn’t do anything at all.

 

At recess time, I searched for an empty seat. When I was searching, my eyes pointed at an empty seat. But unfortunately, that seat was beside that arrogant boy who I met before. So, I compelled to sit beside that boy who I hate the most. But, he didn’t care about me and continuing eating his food.

Suddenly, a beautiful girl came. “Happy birthday, Baek!” She said. From that , I know that the boy name was Baek. “Where did you go just now my sweetheart?” Fidyel asked the girl. “Sorry, I need to line up just now to buy this doughnut for you.” She answered. From that also I know that they were couple. Then, the girl kissed Baek’s  cheek. Ewww…. , that was a disgusting thing I ever saw in a school.

“Hey! Who is this four eyes girl sit beside you?” The girl asked. “Oh…, she was the new student in my class. Her name was Yoyo or something like that.” Baek sneered. “Oh, Yoyo. Nice too meet you. I’m Yoona. Nice to meet you.” Baek’s girlfriend introduced herself. “Sorry, it’s Yeong, not yoyo.. Nice too meet you too,haa??" I spelled my name correctly. 

But suddenly, the class monitor came. “Yeong! MR. Xiumin want you to meet him to take your new textbooks after the recess.” When I saw his face carefully, his face was alike as Baek face. Only their hairstyle were different.

“Oh,sorry! If you didn’t know my name, I’m Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you .” The class monitor introduced himself. “OK! Thank you Hyung.” I was very excited because that handsme class monitor spoke with me just now. Every time I saw him, my heart just melted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________