Chapter 4 - Call Me

Two Souls

That morning Hana woke up with a headache. Her head throb hurts so much but the loud music from outside is making it even stronger. She slips of the bed and slip on Jongin’s button up shirt on the floor. She remembered getting drunk last night with Jongin while watching a drama and they end up making love.

She made her way to the source of music and was ready to throw a fight but cancelled her plans when she sees Jongin mopping the floor while dancing in only his boxers.

She chuckled at her lover who didn’t even realize her presence.

“Nice move you got there.” Hana shouted between the music Jongin played and immediately catch his attention. He stopped dancing and turns to her with foolish grin. “You might as well wear a shirt if you’re going to do some cleaning!” She laughed and threw a shirt towards him which he quickly puts on.

Hana her heels to take a shower but broke into squeals when Jongin carried her on his shoulder towards the bathroom.

“I thought you are supposed to be cleaning?” Hana laughed as Jongin slap playfully on her .

“That can be done later but now; I want to make love with my sweetheart in the shower.”

Hana chuckled at him because she perfectly knows it is a turn for him to see her in his shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

************

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry. I think you get the wrong person. My name is Kai.”

“Kai?”

“Yeah, my name is Kai. Nice meeting you though.” He holds his hand out, offering a handshake. Hana stared at the human being in front of her. She wants to cry, but she can’t. She wants to tell the words but she can’t. Instead she holds her hand out and replied to his handshake with a weak smile.

“I’m sorry for mistaking you with someone. You look like the person I was thinking of.” Hana bowed before saying her sorry to the person named Kai.

“Ah, it’s okay. I’m sorry, too, for almost cutting the line.” Kai said while rubbing his nape. The same gesture he would do if he is shy, Hana thought. She still had the weak smile on her face.

“Here’s your order, miss.” The worker said to Hana.

Before Hana could take out her purse, Kai went ahead and paid for her order.

“Oh, you didn’t have to do that!” Hana said as she fumbles with her purse to give back the money but Kai hold her hand signalling to stop.

“It’s okay. I was about to find some change too, so might as well treat this pretty lady here.”

Hana blushed at his words. He had a playful grin on his face that seems to make Hana yearn for someone.

Hana thanked Kai and left with her order. As she was sipping on her tea in the car, she noticed a note on her cup.

 

 

’02-XXX-XXXX – CALL ME, PRETTY LADY. KAI’

 

 

Hana smiled at the note as she figures when he wrote that. But she just could not throw away the fact that Kai resembles Jongin.


dont get it all mixed up. short update. pyoyeonji, signing out!