Chapter 7: His ?

7 Things Belonging to Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have you found anything else?”

“Nope, I have been looking but nothing is popping up.” Soo Ah lied, there really isn’t anything left but to put up with her whole prank, she had to play along. “Oh! Thank you for the baseball.” This wasn’t the first time Yong Guk had called her about more of his belongings and she wasn’t complaining. She loved it. She thought it would all stop and it thankfully hasn’t.

“Right…I saw that photo but I forgot to respond. I’m sorry.”

“It’s really okay.” Soo Ah laughed.

“You’re going to be there tonight right?”

Soo Ah stopped what she was doing and felt her face get warm. He still had an effect on her even though it was over the phone. “Of course I will.” She wasn’t giving this chance up to see him perform live, it should be against the law to do so.

“Good, I have to go but I’ll see then.”

“Good luck.” She smiled and shut off the phone. She pumped the air. “Yes!” Soon they will be reunited again. She never did figure out why she was feeling all weird but it didn’t matter. What mattered the most was seeing Bang freaking Yong Guk again. She silently squealed to herself.

Now, she wanted to dress her best, do her hair, and do her makeup. She wanted to take Yong Guk’s breath away and make him realize that he loves her…

Okay, okay…maybe that’s a bit unrealistic but let the poor girl dream!

***

Alright. Soo Ah breath. She was standing outside the building and in just a few minutes she would see Yong Guk perform. She fixed her hair and touched her heart. God! Why was it beating so fast!?

Deep breaths…in….out….in…. ou –

“Move!”

Soo Ah gasped as she was pushed aside and she steadies her feet. She snapped her head back and the saw the rush of fan girls.

! At this rate, she wouldn’t be able to get the front! No time to calm down, she needed to fight her way through the little monsters.

Game on.

She quickly got in line, gave her ticket, and quickly rushed into the building. Seats lined up the sides and in front of her. The stage lights were dimmed and the noise of the crowd brought her back from her amazement. She rushed forward and brought forth all her strength and power to plow through the animals.

She was shoved back and forth….and she was willing to accept a few bruises. Bang freaking Yong Guk is worth it.

She released a deep breath. She made it. She was only a few feet away from the stage. There was no way Yong Guk wouldn’t see her. She smiled to herself thinking what he would think seeing her. She should practice her expressions or how she dances…she pulled out her phone and watched herself smile.

Why did no one ever tell that her smile was kind of…how should she put it…ugly. She sighs and puts her phone away, that’s something that won’t change. Her attention was taken away when a sound went off signaling the start if the show. She glanced around and she saw the two hosts speak.  They introduced groups after groups but she didn’t care, she was waiting on one particular group. More like one particular person.

Soon, the name was spoken.

“B.A.P!”

Soo Ah watched as the group filed out. They did their trademark greeting and bowed. “Hi, everyone.” Yong Guk started and as soon as he did, screams filled the surrounding area. “Today, we’re doing a special stage and before we begin, there is something I would like to say.”

His eyes found Soo Ah and a smile broke across his face. Soo Ah sent a little wave just to show that she acknowledged his attention.

“This song did not come easily to me and thanks to a certain someone, I was able to finish it successfully – “ Soo Ah’s eyes widened. No way. Was he talking about her? She looked around, was this okay? She turned her head back and his attention was still on her, she felt the blush creep up her cheeks.  “ – I wanted to let the person know that it was all thanks to them that B.A.P could stand up here today with a special song for you all. Thank you. And I hope everyone will enjoy the song as much as we did.” He sent Soo Ah a sincere smile and bowed. She cheered and clapped along with the crowd as the song started.

Soo Ah couldn’t help but watch in awe. His hard work definitely shown, the flawless vocals from the members and the attention-rapping coming from Yong Guk and Zelo…it were amazing to see it live. Breath-taking actually.

The crowd went crazy after the song ended. Soo Ah was sure that everyone felt the same….the song went by so quickly they didn’t have enough time to take mental images of their y eye candies.

Every group that went after couldn’t seem to compare to B.A.P….well call it biased or not, it was definitely true to Soo Ah.

The show ended as quickly as it started and Soo Ah couldn’t hide how disappointed she felt. She followed the people out of the building, before she got close to the door, someone stopped her.

“Soo Ah ssi?”

She didn’t recognize the man, he looked like one of the staff. She nodded, shoot! She wasn’t like, in trouble or anything right? Should she make a break for it? All she did was act like any crazed fan –

“Bang Yong Guk ssi had asked me to bring you.”

She stopped. “Huh?” Did she hear correctly….? “Yong Guk told you to bring…me?”

“Yes, please come this way.” He motioned for her to walk forward. She followed his directions and made it to the back where the waiting rooms were. She walked until the sign with ‘B.A.P’ stopped her from looking further. She was about to knock when she heard some voices coming from the inside. She flinched at the loudness, it seemed to be an argument.

“Ji Eun listen to me – “

“Enough Yong Guk! Why are you so indecisive?”

It was definitely Yong Guk and Ji Eun…What were they arguing about?

“It’s not that.” Soo Ah heard Yong Guk defend himself.

“If you’re going to choose me then you can’t keep having this relationship with her.”

It didn’t take a genius to realize that it was Soo Ah that they were talking about. So it was true…they did have something going on and she was the splinter that kept the two apart. Her hand fell to her side. She took a shaky breath feeling this sudden prick at her heart. It did hurt. But why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter