Chapter 1: His Phone

7 Things Belonging to Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To others, today was just  Sunday but to Soo Ah, it marked the beginning of a new chapter in her life. A fun, freedom-filled, crazy late nights, unstoppable laughter – kind of chapter. And all that is standing in between her and her dream was the door to her new apartment. All she thought was – nothing could ruin this for her.

Absolutely nothing.

The smile that was supposed to be permanently planted on her face was wiped off in flash and in its place was a look of confusion.

“What are these things still doing here?” Soo Ah walked through her apartment…well it should be her apartment anyway. There were boxes on boxes on boxes all over the place. The previous owner was supposed to clean out everything by yesterday. Yet, these were still here. “This is the right place…right?” She asked herself, suddenly unsure and thought she made a mistake. She reached for the door to look at the apartment’s number again to double check. As she got her fingertips on the door knob, the door pushed towards her, contacting hard against her head.

“Ow!” She clutched her head and her teeth in pain. She frantically rubbed the newly injured area to ease the pain. How did it turn out like this?

“Oh! Sorry! Are you okay?” A hand reached out and pulled her hand away from the bump on her head. She looked up to see who the culprit was to give him a piece of her mind but when she did, the sight made her blink a few times.

“Okay…you must have hit me really hard with the door or you’re really B.A.P’s Bang Yong Guk. But, I’m going with the first one because there is no way you are who I think you are.” She stared at the man in front of her with wide eyes.

He chuckled and gave her his signature gummy smile. The smile that she only saw on TV. “Hi, nice to meet you, I was the previous owner of this apartment.”

Suddenly, she clutched her heart. There is no effing way Bang freaking Yong Guk is in front of her right now.

“Huh?” That word left so fast. “Uh- you used to live –” She pointed down. “ –here…?” She tried to gather her thoughts but there wasn’t any forming at the current moment. But, what was she thinking? Bang freaking Yong Guk was standing in front of her and she has already made a fool of herself. The embarrassment was enough to last her for weeks yet she did it in just a few minutes.

“I’m a fan of your music.” She blurted and again mentally scolded herself for successfully embarrassing herself again. He laughed in response and she shook her head to focus back. “I know you’re not here to greet me or anything so is there anything I can help you with?” Her hand found her forehead to rub it again.

“Uh yeah, I left my phone here.” He smiled sheepishly.

“That isn’t the only thing you left here.” She hinted at the many boxes still stacked against the wall. “I mean I’m not upset or anything!” She quickly added. I mean how could she be mad? Bang freaking Yong Guk was standing in front of her and if his boxes are still here, that means she would have more chances to see him. And who in their right mind would complain about something like that.

So give her a moment to hyperventilate.

“Sorry about that. The whole moving process was rushed and they’ll be moved out by today. I promise.” His deep voice was as mesmerizing as she thought it would be, she could have swoon but she couldn’t. Not right now. She couldn’t make herself look like a fool in front of him.

But what did he just say? She was too busy listening to the sound of his voice.

She moved to the side and motioned him. “Go ahead and look for it.” She gave him a little smile and he went ahead, shuffling through the boxes. She praised herself silently for managing to do that simple act normally. But, that couldn’t last long.

“Oh my God, Bang Yong Guk is looking for his phone in my new apartment.” Soo Ah whispered to herself, still in disbelief. He seemed to be having trouble and he scratched his head to think where else the phone could be. And she thought, how he could be so cute! He finally turned to look at Soo Ah, who was leaning against the counter in the kitchen. She quickly straightened up when she saw him looking at her.

“Sorry, can I bother you with something else?” He asked.

You will never be a bother you y piece of a man. “Sure. What is it?” Good Job Soo Ah, you knew what to say and what to keep to yourself.

“I can’t find my phone, do you mind calling it for me?”

Soo Ah stared in awe. “You mean, you’re going to voluntarily give me your number?” She asked to be sure. “Like you, an idol, would give your number to me, a regular person, of your own free will.”

“So I can find my phone.” He added and chuckled again because of her behavior.

She blinked back. Keep your cool! “Right… so what is it?” She pulled out her phone. He quickly told her his number and they waited for the ringtone to go off. Within seconds, a muffled song went off. They both looked in the direction of the couch. He walks over and stretches his hand in the corners and sides of the cushions and the ringtone played out louder as he pulled it out.

“It’s Secret’s Ji Eun’s new song.” She sighed. Ji Eun just released Hope Torture and Bang freaking Yong Guk already got it as his ringtone. She knew something was going on between the two but she never wanted to admit to herself. Because that would mean that her dream of ever marrying Bang Yong Guk would be over. So to live in her own fantasy land a bit longer, she wouldn’t ever admit it.

Ever.

“Uhh, yeah. It’s a good song.” He tried to add nonchalantly but Soo Ah knew. She knew he was probably in love with it.

“Sure is.” She hated to admit it, but it was. Expected from a worthy rival.

He walked to the door. “About the number–“

“Got it. Will be deleted from my phone.” Who was she kidding, there was no way she was going to delete it from her phone. Not when Bang freaking Yong Guk gave it to her willingly. She’ll just put it under a different name so people wouldn’t know. But, who would believe her if she said B.A.P’s Yong Guk gave her his number anyway.

But back to the most important question, how does boyfriend sound as the contact name? She thought to herself.

He smiled. “Thanks. Nice to meet you and the boxes will disappear by tonight.” He said once more.

“Okay.” She smiled back. “Nice to meet you Bang Yong Guk ssi.” She gave a wave. “And good luck on your promotions!” When will she ever have a chance to say that?

“Thanks.” He says last and closes the door.

Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter