Chapter 2: His Photo

7 Things Belonging to Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, what was she supposed to do? Call him and say, ‘Hey! I was snooping through your box and forgot to give it to you?’ or was this better, ‘Hey! Don’t think I’m a creep or anything but I still have one of your boxes and you probably want your Tigger back…’

Nothing was going to get her out of this problem. It was so obvious that she went through the box, how else would the box magically distance itself from the rest of the boxes and happen to be hiding in her room?

Okay think. There has to be some way to get out of this.

Soo Ah lay on the couch, her bed last night, and stared at her phone. After minutes of that activity, she dropped the phone beside her and groaned.

What was she going to do about the box against the wall? She eyed it and groaned again when nothing was coming to her mind. She couldn’t even enjoy the fact that last night she was sleeping on the very couch that Yong Guk used and probably slept on when he was too lazy to go to the bedroom. She was too worried with the fact that her reputation as a normal girl will soon be ruined and in its spot, she would be called a creep, a stalker, a thief…anything along those lines would fit perfectly.

She jumped in surprise when Bang Yong Guk’s “Q” started playing beside her. She grabbed her phone and answered. “Hello?” Hearing the voice on the end sent her sitting straight up and tossing the blanket aside. “Yes, I’m coming down right now.” She quickly put on shoes and took the elevator down.

***

Okay what was her next plan…boxes of her belongings lined the front entrance to the apartment complex. It was only her and her boxes now.

Or maybe not.

“Need any help?”

Soo Ah jumped in surprise at the voice and snapped her head to the left. This was real right? “Yong Guk ssi?” She squeaked in surprise. And he was close! His head was only beside her head. What if she just leaned forward a few inches? Her lips would touch his cheek, wouldn’t it?

He smiled and straightened up, destroying her dream of landing a smooch on him. “Didn’t think I would be back right?” She nodded blankly and he chuckled. “Caught you off guard, huh?” And she nodded again. “Come on, I’m only a person.” He laughed at her expression.

A y and talented beast of a person was what she wanted to say but that probably wouldn’t go over well. “But you’re B.A.P’s Bang Yong Guk!” She squealed again. was just not working with her today.

“Yeah, but I’m not B.A.P’s Yong Guk right now.” He laughed. “Just Bang Yong Guk, who is going to help you with these boxes.” He crouched over and stacked two boxes.  She watched him do it, still unable to register this right now. “Let me return the favor and actually…” He set them back down and looked up at her.

“These are light so you take these.” She felt him place his hands on her shoulders and shift her over himself. The warmth quickly left her shoulders and she gathered her thoughts before picking the boxes up.

“You lead the way.” He smiled and she unsteadily walked forward. She arrived first and when her eyes caught his box against the wall, she hurriedly set the boxes in her hands down and ran over to the box. The best place was her bedroom so she quickly slid it inside and shut the door.

“Where do you want me to place these?” Yong Guk had just walked in and she couldn’t have been happier with his late timing. She smiled and pointed over to where she placed hers. “There would be fine.”

She took a deep breath to hide how nervous she was. “So, what were you doing here?”

“Oh! I seemed to be missing some things. I thought maybe I left it here.”

There it was. The uppercut that the world loved to just hand out. This time she saw it coming but of course she doesn’t dodge it. “Oh r-really?” She looked at something to help her out. She couldn’t just give the box back to him. Like she said earlier, it was obvious that she went through it. It was a box for God’s sakes! How could anyone forget something like that? “Your hands are dirty, why don’t you go to the bathroom and I’ll look for it?”

Good Job Soo Ah. You’re doing great.

“Sure.” He left and she couldn’t even revel in the fact that Yong Guk was using her bathroom, well it was once his…but you guys get it. She rushed over to her bedroom and pulled the box out. She only got the photo out when she heard the sink stop. She closed the door after her and darted her head from side to side. She threw the photo underneath the couch and straightened up when Yong Guk walked out.

Smooth Soo Ah…Smooth. She nonchalantly ran her fingers through her hair and cleared .

“I just checked the bedroom and nothing was there. So let’s check around here.” She smiled and he bought it! He started in the kitchen and she sighed in relief. She watched him and walked over to the couch. She pretended to look in the cushion and would occasionally look to see where he was. When his back was turned she sneakily shifted the couch. “Oh!”

Yong Guk looked over startled. “What’s wrong?”

She picked the photo up and stood up. “I found something,” He walked over and took it from her.

He smiled and hoped. “Did you find anything else?”

She shook her head and he looked down at the photo. She found him staring at it for a bit longer than normal.

“What is it?” She nonchalantly asked. She had to at least act like she oblivious to knowing. He quickly turned the photo towards him so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter