Chapter 6: His Rap Book

7 Things Belonging to Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The light shining through the blinds proved too hard to be ignored by Yong Guk. His brows furrow as sleep got further and further away from him. Groans left his lips and he flips over to shield his face away from the bright rays.

That’s when it came back to him and he feels around. It was definitely not his bed…he sat straight up and looked around. And it’s definitely not his new bedroom either. In fact, this was Soo Ah’s place now and he looked down at himself. Why was he here?

“Woke up already, sleepyhead?” Soo Ah came out of her room and smiled over at him. Soo Ah almost fangirled out loud. His bed hair was as great as she imagined it would be and his blank face was pretty darn adorable.

She must have saved the world in her last life to be able to be this lucky.

His hair!! She just wanted to run her hands through it. Alright Soo Ah, keep it together, let’s be normal.

“Uhh why am I here?” His voice came out extra raspy and Soo Ah prevented herself from squealing. How y could this man get?

Soo Ah laughed. “Well you walked yourself here last night I believe.” Another thing Soo Ah couldn’t believe was that she got to see this side of Yong Guk. Well, she has been able to see plenty of his different sides. 

“I walked…here…by myself?” He pointed down as he spoke, still in disbelief. He looked just like her the day when she moved in before finding out the best news in the world. But the confusion was better on Yong Guk’s face than on hers.

“Mhmm…drunk.” Soo Ah nodded and leaned against the door frame of her bedroom door. Yong Guk slapped his face and groaned. “Oh my – I’m so sorry.” He got up and clutched his head.

“There’s water and pills on the table.”

Yong Guk turned and grabbed his relief. He placed the pills into his mouth and gulped the water down. “Thanks and I-I will clean everything up before I g-go.” Soo Ah bit back a smile when she saw how red his face was. He was fixing the blanket when he caught sight of Tigger. He froze and reached for it. “You found…Tigger?” He asked carefully and again, Soo Ah nodded.

“You wouldn’t quiet down until I gave you Tigger.” This frantic side of Yong Guk was hilarious. He was beginning to stutter and Soo Ah only laughed more.

“I-I’m so sorry. I didn’t – you must be so mad.” He looked at her worriedly.

“Not really.” She walked over and sat down on the couch. What was she supposed to be mad about? Should she be mad at the fact that there was a y beast in her home? Of course not. The world doesn’t work that way. “Yong Guk do you remember that terrible photo you have of me in your phone?” He nodded his head carefully and sat down next to her. “Well, I have something just as great, you wanna see it?” Oh how it felt good to be the one teasing, thought Soo Ah.

Yong Guk froze and Soo Ah only smiled innocently. There’s a chance that Soo Ah may be a sadist. But, that’s something to worry about later.

She pulled out her phone and played the video. Watching it again only made it funnier for Soo Ah while Yong Guk gaped at it, still not believing that the person in the video was him. “Honestly Yong Guk, you’re making it very easy for me to blackmail you.” Soo Ah joked and Yong Guk began stuttering again. “I wonder how much I can market this for?” Soo Ah jokingly asked herself.

“Delete it.” He reached over her for it but Soo Ah stretched out her hand so he couldn’t touch it.

“Not gonna happen. This is a good go-to video when I’m feeling down.” Soo Ah mimicked his words and his eyes widened.

“It’s not the same. Your photo is cute.”

“But I think the video of drunk Yong Guk is cute and Yong Gukkie’s aegyo is daebak.” She gave him a thumbs up and the satisfaction of seeing Yong Guk’s face so red made it even better.

“But that’s embarrassing.”

“So is my photo.” Soo Ah interjected just as quickly. He tried to reach across her body again but she only leaned further away.

“Soo Ah.” He said her name and she could feel the slight warning in it.

“Yong Guk.” Yet she didn’t feel intimidated at all and only mocked him. “Oh come on! You complimented me in the video and I want to keep it!”

“I can compliment you now! Why do you have to keep the video?”

“It’s not the same! And look how cute you were!” She whined slightly. She wanted to keep this video so bad.

They ended up staring at each other and Soo Ah clicks her tongue. “Fine, but you have to delete my photo.” She gave him an ultimatum.

“No.” He replied like a child.

Soo Ah gaped at him. “Then I won’t delete this video.” She challenged him back. Yong Guk his lips and ran his fingers through his hair. Her thoughts drifted off…how does that feel? She wants to feel that.

“If you show that video to anyone – “ He pointed at her and her face broke into a huge smile. She lunged for him and wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him. “Thank you, thank you, thank you.” When she realized what she had done, she quickly let go and jumped up from the couch.

Yong Guk didn’t seem bothered by it but Soo Ah felt her cheeks heat up. She clears and her eyes caught Yong Guk’s phone. “O-oh yeah, Yong Guk, your phone is dead. People could probably be looking for you.” She had to change the subject before it got awkward.

Yong Guk grabbed his phone and what Soo Ah said was right. He jumped up and grabbed his shoes. “. I didn’t think about that.” Soo Ah ran into the room and grabbed the snapback.

“Here.” She placed it on his head. “This can hide your face when you leave.”

He grabbed his phone and Soo Ah eyes the Tigger.

“And don’t forget your best friend.” She smiled and as she handed him the stuffed character.

“Thanks for everything.” He smiled and she walked him to the door.

“What are fans for?” Soo Ah should be feeling fine about saying that but now, there was this unpleasant feeling in the pit of her stomach. She couldn’t exactly explain why and she pushed it aside.

“I’ll talk to you later.”

Soo Ah watched him rush down the halls toward the elevators. She laughed thinking it was almost the walk of shame. What would her neighbors think seeing a man leave her apartment….but then again, it was Yong Guk, it would be the best feeling in the world if they thought she was ‘banging’ Yong Guk…get it?

But her mind suddenly got so clouded.

She closed the front door and leaned her back against it. She was suddenly so confused.

***

To distract her from this unexplainable feeling, Soo Ah tried to busy herself. She buried her head in the forms for school and watched more B.A.P videos. But something felt different as she watched Yong Guk in them.

There was this closeness she felt...then she thought about it more. Well, she has been spending more time with Yong Guk, more than a normal fan would but it shouldn’t make her feel any differently.

But the thing was, she knew Yong Guk… like she knew him. More than what he was on TV or what other people said about him.

She shook her head. She was just thinking too much. But the thoughts were so naggy. The incident from earlier came back to her mind. She felt so natural with him. The first time they met, she couldn’t even form coherent words but now she was able to joke with him like they have known each other forever. She didn’t feel nervous at all…around the idol that she looked up to so much.

What’s the deal?

Her thoughts were interrupted when there were knocks on her door. She walked over and opened it, expecting Ji Young but it was a delivery man with a box in his hands.

“Delivery for Ms. Soo Ah.”

“That’s me.” He handed the clipboard over for her to sign and gave her the box. After closing the door, she turns the box around curiously. What was it? She didn’t order anything. She removed the tape and opened it, inside was a baseball with a signature on it.

Soo Ah’s heart beat quicker. This was the package Yong Guk was talking about. She smiled to herself, he had gotten her a signed baseball from the game. She grabbed her phone and took a picture of the gift and sent it to Yong Guk.

The next best thing to the video. – Soo Ah

Bang freaking Yong Guk had sent her a gift! Ji Young will definitely not believe her even if she told her. This whole thing was unbelievable and it was only contributing to this unknown feeling welling inside of her. Which meant, it was further confusing her.

This cycle was killer.  

She went over to the couch with the ball in her hand and just…stared at it. What was going on?

***

Soo Ah sat at the kitchen counter with her head on her folded arms and watched her phone. It had already been a day and Yong Guk had yet to text her back. She understood, he was an idol after all and he was probably busy. She sat up and sighs. Did he get in trouble?

She looked at her watch and realized it was time to meet up with Ji Young and pushing aside Yong Guk’s texting dilemma, she stood up and grabbed her bag.

The coffee shop was only around the corner of her apartment complex so she decided to just walk there. It didn’t take long before she walked in and found Ji Young waving her over.

“You know the boy from the club last weekend?” Ji Young asked while grinning.

“There were three boys so I don’t know which one you’re talking about.” Soo Ah chuckled and took a sip from her coffee.

“The one that was taking shots with me and taking care of me.”

“Righttttt.” Soo Ah nodded my head pretending she knew who Ji Young was talking about. “That kid, who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter