Chapter 5: His Tigger

7 Things Belonging to Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji Young!” Soo Ah yelled, not caring how badly it was hurting Ji Young’s ears. It was literal pay back after yesterday. “Time to wake up!” She smiled triumphantly as Ji Young tried to get rid of her sleepiness, but Ji Young was lucky. There were lots of ways Soo Ah could have chosen to wake her up…like throwing cold water or banging pots and pans. But, Soo Ah managed to find the kindness lying deep in her heart to just stick with good old-fashion yelling.

Ji Young definitely heard but she was too stubborn and refused to open her eyes. “Five more minutes Soo Ah.” She mumbled and pulled the blanket over her head.

“Ji Youngie, your phone has been going off like crazy.” Soo Ah nudged her and Ji Young blindly feels her hands around for her phone. Ji Young whines and Soo Ah helps her out by taking the phone off the bedside table and placing it in her hand. Ji Young groans and grabs onto her phone to look at it.

She gasps and sits straight up. wide opened due to shock. “!” She threw the blanket off of her and jumped off the bed.

Soo Ah watched as the frantic Ji Young ran around and grabbed her things.

“Is everything okay?”

“Yeah I’m okay…my mom only just called me a million times!” She grabbed her hair, clearly unable to deal with her panic.

“Ji Young, just call her back.”

“No time. I’m leaving. Bye Soo Ah.” Within seconds Soo Ah could hear the front door shut. She was left there staring blankly. She nodded to herself. “Getting her out was quicker than I thought.”

She sighed and left the room. She needed to get catch up with her own ‘Soo Ah’s time.’

***

Okay, so when she said ‘Soo Ah’s time’, she mostly meant ‘Bang Yong Guk time’ since all she has been watching was B.A.P’s performances, interviews, and shows they were guests in.

But it was Saturday! Soo Ah had been busy with moving in all week and with school….and with Ji Young bothering her, she deserved this relaxing time. No s given. Excuse her language.

When she had gone through everything, she decided it was time for a movie. A nice romantic comedy since that would be the closest she would be to any relationship. Forever alone at its finest people.

She was halfway through the movie when she heard knocks on her door. She groans to herself, was it Ji Young again wanting to go out? She waited but she didn’t hear the high pitch shriek coming from her friend. The knocks only got louder, harder, and more frequent.

Soo Ah jumped up from her couch and quickly made it over to her door. It was already late and she didn’t want her neighbors to already complain about her. When she opened the door, a large mass lunged forward, wrapping itself around her. She stumbled backwards and squeaked.

“Soo Ah…” She heard the low mumble beside her ears.

“Huh? Huh?” Who was this? She managed to pry herself away and pulled back to see the person’s face. “Yong Guk?!” She stared in surprised at the smiling face of her favorite idol.

“Soo Ah~” He whined out loud and Soo Ah shushed him. The front door was still opened and she didn’t want the neighbors hearing. “Yong Gukkie missed you~” He said out loud again and it took Soo Ah a second to realize he just referred to himself in third person. But, she didn’t have time to fangirl, she needed to get to the door. A strong smell of alcohol passed by her nose and she scrunched her face. “Are you drunk?”

Suddenly, his whole weight fell on her and they tumbled to the ground. “Oof.”

At the same time, Soo Ah heard a thud and gasped while looking at Yong Guk. She couldn’t catch him so he ended up being on top of her and as his body slid to the side, his head had hit the ground. He groans and lifts his head. “Ouchie.” He touches his head and Soo Ah grabs it to look at the damage on his perfect face.

“Are you okay?”

He grins. “It hurts.”

“Then why are you smiling?” Soo Ah asked the smiling fool.

“Because now, Soo Ah and Yong Gukkie match.” Soo Ah almost burst out laughing, he had remember how they met the first time. Her head-banging welcome from Yong Guk.

But she needed some answers. “Why are you here?”

“Yong Gukkie wanted to go… back home.” He said and hiccupped while on top of her. “But then he realized sh-omething.” He slurred.

Soo Ah waited for him to complete his sentence.

“He doesn’t live here anymore!” He yelled out and stretched his hand out. Soo Ah couldn’t do anything but to cover his mouth.

“Yong Guk shhh. You’ll wake the residents.” Soo Ah said softly to calm him down. He removed her hand and tapped her nose. “You’re so silly.” He grinned, showing his gums. “Yong Gukkie want my Tigger!” He yelled out again and Soo Ah frantically used her hand to muffle his following words. “Hmph mmphf –“

“Yong Guk if I get you your Tigger will you be quiet?” Soo Ah spoke to him like a child. And he nodded like one. She removed her hand and with a lot of effort, they managed to stand up. She left him for a bit to close the door and when she turned back,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter