Jong Dae-oppa!

Yes, baby? // Living with EXO

As we got out of the van and arrived at Music Bank, I was escorted backstage. The boys dispersed among themselves and I was lost. There were so many idols. But I couldn’t careless, where did they go?

“Guys?” I yelled out. Oh gosh.

I waited.

And waited.

“Yoo Kyung ah!” I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

“Ne!” I yelled out.

“Ah, there you are!” It was Chen, he ran towards me. “Where did you go?”

“I should be asking you that.” I pouted. Chen laughed, patted my head and brought me to the waiting room.

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief when they saw me entering the room.

All except Chanyeol who grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

“Yah, you’re really troublesome. Where on earth did you go anyway?” I pulled my wrist away from his grip and sat down on the couch. Silently. I am not going to talk to Chanyeol if he’s mad, that’s like stabbing yourself a million times. A war could’ve happened.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes in defeat and left the room. Everyone else followed him out of them room, Kai left saying, “Don’t worry about it Yoo, it’s probably another anger gag.”

Chen stayed behind. He sat down beside me.

“You know he worries about you.”

“Still, I don’t see why he has to yell and all that. It seems like he hates me actually.”

Chen chuckled and placed his arms around my shoulders, “He doesn’t. He actually likes you.”

I grinned, “Why would someone like him like someone like me. That’s like you liking me.”

Chen smiled, “Ah, but do you like him?”

I paused.

Do I?

The door swung open, it was Kris. “Chen we’re up next.”

Chen replied coolly with an okay. He got up, patted my head and left smiling.

I sat for a little while, looking at the monitor in the waiting room. Chanyeol was the emcee. He looks so cheerful, all smile, full of life. EXO’s vitamin.

But why is he so mean to me? Could Chen be right? I sighed and took out my notebook from my bag. I guess I should just write a song since I have nothing to do.

Little did I realise that I was writing a song that had lyrics like, “Oh, actually, I love you, yeah.” I stopped and blushed to myself. What am I doing..

I was sitting at the makeup table, when suddenly someone covered my eyes. I flustered and quickly closed my book.

“Guess who!” the guy whispered in my ears.

“Um… Chen?” I could feel goose bumps all over my body.

“Well that’s no fun. What did you do while we were performing?”

“Oh, you know. Stuff. Where is everyone else?”

Chen quickly snatched my book.

“YAH!” I yelled.

“Relax, it’s only me. They’re at the bathroom.” He replied.

 Chen opened the book and laughed, “Oh, actually, I love you, yeah? Oh I have to tell someone this.”

“No! Please..” I frowned.

“Do something really aegyo and I’ll give it back to you.” His face got closer to mine.

“Jong dae oppa.. Can I have my book?” I blushed and looked at the floor.

Chen leaned back and laughed, “Jong dae oppa? That’s so cute. You should call me that often.”

I could feel my face getting redder by the second.

Chen handed me my book and smiled. “That’s really cute. But I suggest you use that when no one’s around, unless you know Chanyeol..”

“Unless I what?” It was Chanyeol at the door.

“Nothing.  Are the guys done yet?” Chen asked, changing the subject.

He nodded and looked at me. Suho entered the room, telling us that it was time to go back. Chanyeol and the others came in to take their stuff.

“Let’s go oppa.” I said, calling out to Chen, I mean, Jong Dae.

He stared at me and froze. “Who are you calling oppa?” Sehun asked.

Oh crap! I wasn’t supposed to say that out loud was I? The boys stopped what they were doing and stared at me. I had to do something.

Improvise.

I burst out laughing, “Yah, I was just teasing you guys. Why do all of you look so anxious?”  I smiled hard.

They raised an eyebrow and continued packing. Everyone had left the room, leaving me, Chen and the last man.

“I’ll see you in the van.” Chen said. I nodded and grabbed my bag, following Chen from behind, when suddenly I heard someone whispered into my ear,

“I was anxious because I want you to call me oppa. Only me.” I froze and shivered a little.

That voice came from behind, there was no one else behind me except.. the last person in the waiting room.. It was;

Park

Chan

Yeol.