That one night.

Yes, baby? // Living with EXO

Kris laid his chin on my head. “It’s not her fault.”

“I thought you went out with the rest?” I tilted my head.

“Seriously? After everything?” Xiumin furrowed his brows.

I guess I’m ignored.  

“Well, that I don’t know. But, are you really going to deny how you feel instead of seizing this moment?” Kris nuzzled his nose into my hair and continued saying, “Finally when Chanyeol isn’t so protective of her, are you really going to ignore this?” Kris tilted my face to Xiumin and I was staring into his eyes.

For some reason, they look… pitiful.  

“What are we talking about?” I blinked clueless.

Xiumin gulped a little and let out a small breath, “Would you let me?” He asked Kris softly.

“Only if you want to. I know how much you’ve wanted this so… In any case, you’re the oldest.” Kris softly nibbled my ear. “There’s no one around too.”

“Mmm…” I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

What’s going to happen?

Xiumin turned back to quickly lock the room door before climbing on my bed.

“Yoo Kyung ah…” He placed his hands on my cheek.

I opened my eyes and looked at Xiumin, he looked so serious.

As I tilted my head, still unaware of what’s about to happen, Xiumin got up and kissed me on the lips while Kris was trailing kisses down my neck from the back.

Crap.

Xiumin’s tongue was finding mine gently while Kris slipped his hands under my shirt.

I held onto Xiumin’s face to return the kiss, his was so gentle.

As his tongue rolled over mine, I thought to myself, I could get use to this.

As Xiumin and I busied ourselves, Kris was trying to find a way to remove my top. He nudged Xiumin, “Hey, help me take this off.” and tugged onto my shirt.

Xiumin broke free of the kiss and his eyes widened at Kris’ requests.

“We’re going to do it?” He blinked.

Kris smirked and replied coolly, “Only if you want to.”

 “Are you sure this is okay?” I asked, I didn’t want anything to happen because of what we’re doing.

Or about to do.

Kris whispered into my ear, “We’re one of the oldest, of course it’s okay.” He looked up at Xiumin, “So what's it gonna be?”

And with that, the shirt that was once on me, fell to the floor.


♥ ♥ ♥

We were awoken by the hard banging on the door, “Kris hyung?” It was Tao.

And, I was . Smack in the middle of the two men.

“,” Kris got up and immediately started changing. He nudged Xiumin with his feet, “Get up, they’re here.”

Xiumin woke up and scrambled to put on his clothes and passed me mine. Once I had my clothes on, I went to the mirror to tie my messy bed hair up into a ponytail- only to be stopped by Kris.

“Don’t, the marks will be visible.” His fingers traced the two bite marks made by the both of them.

“Oh…” I nodded and touched the marks for myself. Did it really happen? Did I really sleep with them? If this came out in the news I’d be dead. I let out a loud sigh. Xiumin came over and pat my back while Kris unlocked the door.

I turned to look at him, how can he pretend that everything is okay? “I don’t remember anything…” I mumbled to Xiumin. He looked at me and smiled.

The whole day went by slowly as I sat down in my room, staring at the marks on my neck, touching them every minute. Had I really did it with them? What would Chanyeol think? And Luhan… Didn’t we do something similar to this?

I was in a mess and so close to crying. Why was everything so confu-

“Yoo Kyung?” A head popped up from the door.

Chanyeol?

No.

It was Xiumin. Probably the last person I wanted to see.

Make that second last- the last person I wanted to see would be Kris. At least for now.

“Are you okay?”

I kept quiet.

He sat on my bed at patted my back, “Please talk… You haven’t said anything the whole day and it isn’t like you...”

I didn’t feel like talking. I got up, took my notebook and was about to leave the room when Xiumin grabbed my arm.

“Yoo Kyung please…” Xiumin sighed. 

“I have your concert to plan for. Apparently they wanted me to plan out the concert and do everything. So if you want your concert to happen, please leave me alone.” I walked out of the room, carrying my bag that I had packed earlier.

When I walked into the living room, the boys were watching the television, “Hey, come join us.” Chanyeol called out. Great, when I’m not in the mood for anything, he starts being nice.

I shook my head and simply pointed to my notebook. I then left the dorm and heading to the recording studio. It was already late when I was there and I had worked for almost the whole night.

The clock showed 4am but I was in no mood to sleep. I had come up with almost everything, the entire schedule for the concert and all that’s left is to get it approved before the boys could get started. I checked my phone one last time. 10 messages read, “Where are you?”; 1 read “I’m sorry.” And the other- “Nothing happened. Are you okay?” I sighed and placed my phone on my notebook.

I lay down on the sofa that was in the recording studio and thought about everything. The way Kris treated me… And Xiumin too; They used my loneliness against me, and I let them.

I felt horrible.

But wait, Kris’ text said nothing happened. I hope he’s right.

This is distracting me too much. I am after all, a songwriter, a composer and whatever for EXO; one of the reasons I was placed in their dorm was because it’d be easier for me to do recordings and stuff like that. I decided to stop all this nonsense and focus on what I’m supposed to do. I promised that I was going to start being firm and all. I picked up my phone and texted the boys back.

“Be at the studio by 11am sharp.”

A few minutes after the text was sent I was forcing myself to sleep when I heard the door opening. I quickly shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep. The footsteps that were heard were coming closer to me. The person sighed.

Xiumin? I thought quietly.

I could suddenly feel the figure hovering above me and I was soon covered with a blanket. The person tugged me to sleep before walking away. I didn’t think much of it; He’s probably doing it because he’s sorry.

With that, I fell asleep.

♥ ♥ ♥

 

I was awoken by the sound of the alarm that started beeping non-stop since 10am. I groaned a little and reached for my phone with my eyes closed. Then I realised that I had placed my phone on the other side of the room. I forced myself awake and walked over with eyes barely half open. As I was about to reach for my phone, I realised that at the corner of my eye, someone else was there. I turned to look,

Chanyeol.

I stared at him for a little while before dismissing the alarm on my phone.

He was fast asleep. Had he been here all night? I would have left him alone but my promise from yesterday left me with no choice. I picked up my notebook and hit his arm.

“Yah! No sleeping in the studio for performers.” I bit my lower lip, preventing myself from laughing.

Chanyeol jerked his body before opening his eyes suddenly. He blinked a few times, trying to sink in to the situation. He scratched his head, “There’s such a rule?”

I sighed and nodded, “Yes there is. Have you been here all night? No, that doesn’t matter. Since you’re up early, go back to the dorm and get changed or something. You look like a mess. Tell the boys to bring the concert schedule that was given to them and meet me at the dancing studio instead. The one with the cloud background and pillar.”

I grabbed my notebook, cell phone and headed out of the room saying one last sentence, “Oh, return Xiumin’s blanket as well.”

And I headed for the dancing studio.

♥ ♥ ♥

 

11am. All the boys were there early and reading to do. All but one. “Where’s Kris?”

Everyone kept silent. Tao looked around and scratched his head, “I thought he was here early and went to the bathroom first? That’s what he told me.”

“That’s rubbish, he was never here. Someone call him, we won’t start until he arrives.”

Everyone fished out their cell phones and tried contacting Kris to no avail. Even the manager couldn’t reach him. We decided to wait.

12 o’clock.

1 o’clock. Chen sat by my side and patted my back, “He’ll come soon.” I nodded before shifting myself further away from him. My promise. I can’t forget that.

2 o’clock.

3 o’clock. “You guys start on the basic dances first then.” Might as well get them to do something while waiting.

4 o’clock.

5 o’ clock. Gosh, where is he?

6 o’clock.

7 o’clock. That’s when bad news arrived.

“Ms Yoo Kyung, you need to see this.” The manager handed me his tablet. It was an email.

Oh crap. Chen hovered over my shoulder happily but right after reading the message, he gasped and yelled out, “Kris is suing?!”

A harmony of “What?” was heard and the boys rushed over to catch a glimpse of the email.

Kris was suing the company.

“If he sues SME, he wont be able to return…” Tao mumbled softly. He had a point.

“It’s already confirmed.” The manager sighed.

At that moment, the members were all taken aback by the sudden news. A group of them had to sit down, some went to the bathroom and the others, decided to contact him.

As they all gathered back to the studio and realised what was happening. They no longer had the mood for anything. The boys who were pumped up for their very first concert were not depressed; because they knew that the truth. They knew what would happen to Kris if he did such a thing. Which only means one thing-

We lost Kris.