Kiss & Hug.

Yes, baby? // Living with EXO

But when I turned around I couldn’t see anyone, there was no one. Maybe it was just me, I thought.

“So are you gonna stand there all day long or are you going go to the van already?” It was Chanyeol, he was standing in front of me.

I shook my head and walked past him and headed for the van, it can’t be him can it? He was infront of me and the voice came from behind, there was no one in the room as well.. Maybe it’s just my imagination.

I stopped at the door of the van, why would I even imagine Chanyeol saying that to me. Chanyeol went past me and got in the van.

“Yoo Kyung?” asked Chen. I shook my head again and entered the van. I was about to sit with Chen when Chanyeol pulled me to him. My head hit the top of the van.

“Ow.” I mouthed, I stared angrily at Chanyeol who was looking out of the van window.

“What’s your problem?” I yelled and went to sit with Chen. Chen looked surprised and turned behind.

“He looks shocked,” he whispered. I could hear Chanyeol sigh loudly. Sure I felt bad but, “I’m not a dog you know. He keeps pulling me around. It gets annoying.” Chen simply smiled.

“Do you want to sit inside?” Chen asked. I nodded and we swapped seats.

I closed my eyes, leaned on the window and fell asleep. I could feel Chen’s warm hand pet me to sleep. As much as I wanted to say that I hated it, I didn’t, I actually liked it.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ 

 

I woke up to the voice of Sehun. “Yoo Kyung ah~ Wake up, we’re here.” I was lying on his shoulders. I immediately got up and yawned, I rubbed my eyes and asked where Chen went.

“The M members went off earlier at some studio, they’re appearing on a Chinese show today. Chen told me to sit beside you so Chan doesn’t bother you.” Said Sehun.

“Oh.”

“Yeah, come on.” Sehun smiled and lead me out of the van.

Once in the dorm and in my room, I took out my cellphone and texted Chen, “You abandoned me Chen.  How am I supposed to deal with Chanyeol alone now? >.>” After I pressed send, I received a text message from EXO’s Manager.

“AH.” I yelled.

I could hear the footsteps of someone running and a head popped up at the room door, it was Sehun, “What happened?”

“Oh.. No.. Your manager, he wants me to prepare a song for the Korea-China friendship concert thingy. There’s only 3 days left. That’s not enough time for a new song!” I sat on my bed.

Sehun entered the room and sat beside me, “Well, I’m sure you can do it. I’ll help you.”

“You’ll help me?” I laughed. Sehun may look great and all but he definitely can’t write songs. “I wish at least Lay was here.” I sighed.

“Yah, have more faith in me will you.” Sehun pulled my cheek. As I rubbed my cheek and said “Ow”, I  saw a pair of eyes at the door. I was trying to get a closer look but Sehun distracted me, when I turned back, it was gone.

“Focus.” He said snapping his fingers.

“Oh umm, okay. He says he wants something that can showcase your talents and things like that.” I took out my notebook and flipped to a fresh new page and sighed.

“3 days is definitely not enough...” I got worried, what if I couldn’t come up with a song in time…

“Maybe you don’t necessarily have to write a new song?”

“What do you mean?”

“Look at Girls Generation, do you really think Dancing Queen and Run Devil Run were fresh new songs? They just remade the song. Maybe you could do that.” Said Sehun.

“Don’t I need permission and things like that?” I asked. What Sehun had was a good idea.

“I’m sure you could ask our manager to get the permission and things.”

“Oh... But what song should we do?” I asked. It feels like we’re back to step one, getting a song.

Sehun lied down on the bed and closed his eyes, “Something that represents Korea?”

“You’re spotting the obvious Sehun ah.” I put my face in my hands, “It feels like I’ll never get this done.”

Sehun hugged me from behind and whispered, “You’ll get it done, I believe in you.”

At that moment, the door opened, “What are you guys doing?” Asked Chanyeol.

Sehun suddenly kissed my cheek, “What do you think?” He smirked.

“YAH!” Yelled Chanyeol.

I faced Chanyeol and yelled, “What’s your problem? No one asked you to come here and start yelling! Who cares if we’re hugging or kissing or whatever? I have a god damn song to find or compose and complete in 3 days, I don’t need you to be yelling like an insensitive prick at a time like this!”

Chanyeol stared at me, nodded his head, grinned and left saying, “Paradise.” He slammed the door as he left.

I sighed and turned to Sehun, “You know, for the fact that you’re that you’re the youngest and talking to Chanyeol like that, it’s rude you know, he’s your hyung.”

“Well, like you said, he is an insensitive prick. It could’ve been a gag though, he grinned as he left. Paradise… What do you think that means?” Asked Sehun.

Sehun leaned his head on my shoulder, what was Chanyeol trying to say?

“I can only think of Infinite’s Paradise.” I laughed.

Still lying on my shoulders, Sehun said, “How is that related to Korea? Wasn’t there a song called Paradise for some drama?”

“Oh! Boys over flowers?” I asked.

“Yeah that.”

“But how do I fit all 12 of you guys in it…” I sighed.

“Maybe you don’t. Our manager didn’t say we only have to perform one song do we?” Sehun lifted his head and said, “Maybe you could get some of us to sing Paradise and later on we could do Wolf and Growl or something like that.”

I was amazed by what Sehun was saying, he was contributing much more than I expected he would, “Thanks! I think I got it now.”

“Good. I’m hungry.” Said Sehun as he left the room.

I immediately texted the manager and started figuring out who would sing which part in my notebook. Baekhyun, Chen, D.O., Chen, Baekhyun, D.O., Chen, Baekhyun, all 3 of them and D.O. will sing the last line. Finally done! I leaned back and heaved a sigh of relief.

My phone beeped, it was the manager, he had approved of what I wanted to do and had gotten permission to use the song. It made me feel good that I managed to complete the task in time.

I was about to put down my phone when it suddenly beeped again, it was Chen. “Sorry! I didn’t really have a choice. It’s not like I like it here either, they’re all speaking in Chinese. We’re having a break now though; I think we might end soon. Hey, you should call me Jong Dae oppa. *^^* Aish, if Chanyeol disturbs you just tell Suho. Chanyeol may look badass and all but he’s not the type to disrespect a hyung or anyone older than him. Oppa will see you later~~ ^^.”

I smiled, took my notebook and ran to Sehun’s room.

“Sehun-ah! I did i-” I paused and my face went red. Sehun was in his boxers.

“You’re done?” He said, walking closer to me, he took the notebook that was opened and read it.

“Looks good.” He said smiling, “Are you okay?” He asked. I guess he noticed that my face went red. I nodded.

“Is it because I’m wearing my boxers?” He laughed loudly and handed me back my book.

“What if I were to hug you?” He asked.

“That would be like declaring war with Chanyeol.” I sighed.

“But it’ll be worth it.” Said Sehun.

He suddenly hugged me. Oh my gosh. I could feel his muscles.

When Sehun finally let me go, my face went red and I turned back to head to the kitchen but that’s when I saw Chanyeol.

War had begun.

Chanyeol started walking towards me.

“Yah, don’t hit Sehun I tell you or I’ll hit you and I bet you won’t like-” Chanyeol  suddenly hugged me. “It.” I completed my sentence. What was he doing?

He let go of me and left without even looking at me. “What was that about?” asked Sehun.

I slapped his back, “Yah don’t do such things again. I mean it’s okay to hug but not in your boxers.”

As I went to the kitchen, I saw D.O. preparing dinner. “Need help?”

D.O. smiled and nodded, “Only if you know how to cook Kyung-ah.”

I smiled and was about to wear my apron when we heard a loud thud coming from one of the rooms.

It came from one of the rooms at the back.

Chanyeol's room.