Hanwoo x Soju.

Yes, baby? // Living with EXO

“Do you hear that?” I asked.

D.O. nodded.

“It sounded like it came from the back rooms…” He replied.

Another loud thud was heard, this time, it was louder. “Ah!” Someone cried.

“That sounded like Sehun!” D.O. put down the knife he was holding and ran to Chanyeol’s room as I followed him from behind.

When the door opened, I had the shock of my life.

There they were, Sehun and Chanyeol, on the floor, in the midst of brawling. They obviously paused because we entered. Chanyeol was pinning Sehun down, there was blood coming out of Chanyeol’s lips and from a scratch from Sehun’s face.

“What are you doing?!” D.O. yelled.

Sehun took that opportunity to kick Chanyeol off of him. Chanyeol landed beside him with a loud thud. Both of them got up and sat on the floor. I ran towards Sehun and sat beside him.

“Are you okay?” I asked, putting my fingers near to the wound. Sehun stared straight into my eyes. He then shoved my hand away, got up and left the room.

I moved towards Chanyeol. “Your stomach… It’s bruised. Are you okay?” I asked. He pulled down his shirt.

“So that’s how it is.” Chanyeol closed his eyes and sighed.

“What?” replied D.O.

“Not you. I was talking about Yoo Kyung. Am I always second to you?” Chanyeol turned to look at me.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked.

“When we were both on the floor, you went to Sehun first before you went to me. Am I always second to you?”

I gulped.

“You would do everything with everyone but you wouldn’t do anything with me.” Chanyeol sighed again.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“We’ve never had any skinship. Even if we did it’s only because I forced you to, it was never voluntary.” He whispered.

Skinship? 

“Yoo Kyung ah,” he placed one hand on my cheek, “can’t you see that I really like-”

“Guys something’s burning in the kitchen!” Interrupted Suho who yelled from the living room.

“My beef!” exclaimed D.O. who ran to the kitchen. I wanted to run after him but Chanyeol grabbed my wrist. He gave me a long hard stare before letting me go with a sigh.              

I ran to the kitchen, the beef that D.O. had put on the grill had become burnt.

“My beef…” D.O. frowned. He kept on poking the beef.

“You can’t save it D.O. ah...” I told him and patted his back.

“I need a hug.” He sighed.

Suho suddenly hugged him from behind, “Don’t worry Kyung Soo, I’ll treat you guys to hanwoo. Just us K members and Yoo Kyung.”

“I wanted a hug from Yoo Kyung ah, not you hyung…” whispered D.O.

Suho simply laughed and messed D.O.’s hair.

“I should go check on Sehun.” I said.

“Alright! Don’t forget Chanyeol~ Come on Kyung Soo, let’s clean the area.”

As I was walking towards Sehun’s room with the first aid kit, I was reminded of what Chanyeol had said. Maybe it is true that he is second to me… I shook my head in denial and decided to go to Chanyeol first instead. As I knocked the door 3 times and opened it, I saw Chanyeol lying down on his bed with his shirt off.

“Chanyeol?” I spoke with my cheeks turning slightly red.

“Yoo Kyung? What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be worrying about Sehun?” Chanyeol let out a slight laugh.

“Don’t say that.” I sighed. “Here, let me help you with your bruise.”

Chanyeol sat up as I sat on the bed with him.

“Your bruise looks really bad…” I sighed. “Why were you guys fighting?”

He kept silent. As I applied some lotion on the bruise on his stomach, he groaned a little.

“You guys are group mates. You’re living under the same roof. Why would you fight?”

Chanyeol sighed. I wiped off the dried blood off of his lips with a wet tissue.

“What’s there to fight about?”

“You,” said Chanyeol.

I paused and looked into his eyes that were wandering, what’s there to fight over me about? Just as I was about to ask him, Suho opened the door.

“Oooh, what are you guys doing? I’ve never seen Yoo Kyung so close to you before, Chanyeol.”

 I’ve never seen Yoo Kyung so close to you before, Chanyeol? Could that be the lack of skinship Chanyeol mentioned earlier?

“Anyway! I’ll be treating you guys to hanwoo as I promised. But Yoo Kyung might wanna help out Sehun with his wound first.” Said Suho. He then left the room, closing the door.

There was total silence as I dabbed the cream onto Chanyeol’s lips. As I caressed his lips and said “Done,” I could see Chanyeol’s face go a little red.

He got up. “You should go check on Sehun.” Chanyeol got up and went to his wardrobe.

I took my stuff and immediately got out and knocked on Sehun’s room door. “Sehun ah.”

“The door is unlocked!” he yelled out.

I opened the door, placed the kit on the nearest table and held his face. “You cleaned your wound?”

“Um, I just washed it with water.” His eyes wandered.

“Oh. I’ll help you to apply some cream and cover it with plaster then.”  I took the kit and sat beside him as he sat on his bed.

As I was applying the cream onto the scratch on his face, Sehun suddenly asked, “You went to Chanyeol first?”

I paused, and nodded. “That’s different.” Said Sehun.

“Why? Everyone keeps saying that.” I pouted.

Sehun simply smiled.

“Done!” I said as I pasted the plaster on Sehun’s scratch.

“Thanks!” Said Sehun as he made a kissy face.  “Yah.” I yelled out.

He laughed and helped me carry the kit to the kitchen.

“Are you ready yet?” Asked D.O.  Everyone was in the living room except for one.

“Yeap! Where’s Baekhyun?” I asked.

“Here I am! Sorry it took so long. My phone took a long time to charge.” Said Baekhyun.

“Let’s go then!” called out Suho.

“Do we need a cab?” I asked.

Suho simply laughed, “Yoo Kyung ah, you’ve been living with us for quite a while, don’t you know that the nearest place that sells hanwoo is only a 10 minute walk?”

Suho left the dorm first.

“10 minute walk, huh.” Said Chanyeol.

“I’m walking with Chanyeol!” Yelled out Baekhyun.

“Eh?” Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, turned to me and frowned a little.

 Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol’s hand and went out of the dorm.

“I’m walking solo.” Said Sehun.

 Kai hugged Sehun from behind, “No one walks solo unless you’re Suho, and you’re coming with me.”

“I guess that leaves you with me huh Kyung.” D.O. smiled, grabbed my hand and we went out.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ 

 

We had been walking for 5 whole minutes. Baekhyun was grabbing Chanyeol, who was looking away, by the arm. Suho was on his phone calculating. Sehun and Kai were walking hand-in-hand, only because they were wearing shades and snapbacks. All of them were using masks to cover their mouths to protect their identity. All except me.

“Kyung ah, where’s your mask?” Asked D.O. who was walking beside me.

“I don’t have one. I don’t see why I need one either.”

D.O. suddenly took out his and asked me to wear it, “You’ve been around us in public a lot lately. Knowing the sasaeng fans, they might harm you. Nevermind me, they know who we are but they can’t know who you are.”

“Oh then thank you, D.O.” I smiled and put on the mask.

“Ah I’ve been meaning to tell you, please don’t call me D.O. It makes me cringe. It’s my surname after all. I rather you call me Kyung Soo.”

“Kyung Soo? That’s kinda long though.” I replied.

“Kyung?”

“Yeah?” I replied.

“No, I meant that you can call me Kyung if you want.” He laughed.

“2Kyung.” I giggled.

“What?”

“We both have Kyungs in our name, if we were made into a sub unit we would be 2Kyung hah.”

“Like 2Yoon?” Kyung Soo asked.

I nodded and we both burst out laughing. I had no idea why but that seemed really funny.

Chanyeol turned around and frowned a little before turning back.

“We’re here!” Yelled out Suho.

There was a long table that was reserved for us, 3 people had to sit on one side and 4 people on the other. As I sat down in the middle where 4 people were meant to sit, Chanyeol immediately sat beside me. On the other end, Sehun sat in the centre with Kai and Suho beside him.

“Kyung ah, sit beside me.” I called out to Kyung Soo who looked flustered when everyone was moving around. He sat beside me and I handed him the mask.

“You can keep it. I’ve been meaning to get a new one.” Smile Kyung Soo.

I kept the mask in my pocket and noticed how close Chanyeol was sitting to me.

“Um, Chanyeol… You are going to squish me if you keep sitting so close to me.” I poked his arm, he was so buff.

“Yeah why are you so close to Yoo Kyung?” Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol closer to him.

“Hi Yoo Kyung~” Said Sehun, who was sitting in front of me, as he made a kissy face, again.

Kai slapped Sehun’s back, “Are you serious?” They both burst out laughing.

Suho, who had left earlier to order the food, came back smiling. “I bought lots of food for all of us~~ About 20 plates of hanwoo!”

“20 plates?!” yelled out Chanyeol. “Isn’t that way too much? There’s only 7 people here and each plate has a lot of meat on it.”

“7 people? Ah! I forgot about that, I thought here were 13 people… But it didn’t cost much so I bought 20 plates.” Sighed Suho.

“How much did it cost?” Asked Kai.

“Not much. ₩250,000.” Shrugged Suho as he sat down beside Sehun.

I widened my eyes, “That’s a lot of money!” Both Kyung Soo and I had yelled out at the same time.

Suho cocked his head, seems like he doesn’t get it. Baekhyun who was lying down on Chanyeol’s shoulder and hugging it said, “It’s Suho after all. Unless it costs a few thousand won, he won’t think it’s expensive. Am I right golfer Suho hyung?”

Everyone laughed as Suho’s face went red. All except Chanyeol who softly growled to Baekhyun to get off of him. Baekhyun did so and pouted.

“Suho, what are we going to do with the extra hanwoo?” Asked Kyung Soo.

“Maybe we could ask the M members to come here after their shooting?” Replied Suho.

“I’ll text Chen!” I called out and took out my phone. “Jong Dae oppa~ We’re eating hanwoo, are you jealous? *^^* Suho bought too many though, you guys should come here after you’re done and help us eat them ^^!”

Right after I pressed send, the first 5 plates of hanwoo arrived. It was a lot of hanwoo.

“Do you want me to cook for you some? Or do you want to do it yourself?” Asked Kyung Soo.

“As long as you don’t burn it~” I replied giggling.

“Yah…” He frowned. Everyone was fighting for a place to put their hanwoo on the grill. At that time my phone beeped twice, it was Luhan and Chen.

“You’re eating hanwoo without us?! Yah, please save some, no not some but a lot, for me Yoo Kyungie~ <3” I replied to Luhan’s text with a “Yes lulu *^^*!”

“Hanwoo! Yes I am jealous TT Why didn’t you guys wait for me to come back before you went off? D: Sure I’ll tell the driver to head there and inform the guys, though I think Luhan already knows. He’s being really grumpy now and keeps grumbling ‘hanwoo without me’. Ahhh, seeing you calling me Jong Dae oppa makes me really happy. *^^* See you soon!”

I smiled, giggled a little and kept my phone. Chanyeol noticed and whispered into my ear with a husky voice, “What are you giggling about?”

I closed my eyes, knowing that my face was going red. When I opened my eyes, Chanyeol was flipping the hanwoo with a smirk on his face. I sighed.

“Here you go!” Said Kyung Soo as he placed some hanwoo on my plate. He then took a piece of hanwoo and offered to feed me. “Thank you!” I said as I ate the hanwoo.

“Wah, this hanwoo tastes really good!” I exclaimed.

Everyone smiled. “Here, try this one. I dipped it in some sauce before cooking it.” Sehun got up his seat and fed me a piece of hanwoo.

“Oh! That’s nice too!” I said chewing the hanwoo. I can see why Luhan likes hanwoo so much now.

“The kimchi is nice too.” Said Baekhyun. “Say ‘ah’ Channie~” Baekhyun offered to feed Chanyeol, sadly Chanyeol turned him down. Instead, Chanyeol took up a little kimchi and looked at me.

“Want some?” His hands were shaking a little and his cheeks went a little red. I nodded and ate it.

“It’s a little spicy but delicious.” I smiled at Chanyeol. He simply grinned.

Another 5 places of hanwoo arrived at the table. I picked up a few and place them at the grill. As I took a piece that had just finish cooking and ate it, the M members arrived.

“HANWOO! OH MY GOSH MY HANWOO!” Yelled Luhan who immediately sat beside Kai and started placing hanwoo on the grill. “THESE ARE MINE DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH IT.” Luhan pointed his chopsticks at everyone and stared at the hanwoo. Xiumin laughed and sat beside Luhan.

“Don’t mind him. There weren’t any food provided, not even snacks. All they had was bottles of water.” Sighed Kris who sat beside Suho.

“I tried healing them of hunger but it won’t work.” Laughed Lay.

“Not a very useful unicorn.” Pouted Tao. Both of them sat beside Kris.

“Hey.” Whispered Chen from behind. He placed his head on my shoulder. “Looks good.”

“It is!” I picked up pieces of the hanwoo from the grill and placed them on my plate. I picked up a piece and fed Chen with one of them. “Does it taste good? I cooked it myself.” I placed more hanwoo on the grill. The remaining plates of hanwoo arrived on the table.

“Oh, this is really good.” Exclaimed Chen. I passed him a pair of chopsticks as he squeezed between Chanyeol and I. Chanyeol accidentally elbowed Baekhyun in the ribs. Luckily it wasn’t that bad.

“Sorry beagles.” Chen chuckled as ate some of the beef on my plate. He then placed a few on the grill.

“You’re a beagle too you know!” Baekhyun called out. Everyone started laughing again.

“Here, try mine.” Chen fed me a piece of hanwoo. “It’s good too.” I smiled. Chen giggled.

As the final pieces of hanwoo were grilling, Kris suddenly called for a drinking game.

“It’ll be a great way to wash down all that hanwoo too.” Kris added.

“I’d rather not…” replied Kyung Soo.

I held Kyung Soo by the hand, “Come on Kyung, it’ll be fun!”

“Yeah, come on man. Even a girl is okay with it.” Sehun hissed.

“How are we going to go back though? What if the sasaeng fans take pictures of us being drunk? We know that the press definitely wouldn’t be here but if pictures like that come out we’ll be in trouble.” Asked Suho.

“Kris is a strong drinker, he’ll help us. I’m sure we won’t be too drunk to walk back. As for the sasaeng fans, just wear your masks before heading back.” I replied.

“I’m a strong drinker too!” Called out Luhan.

“Okay then Luhan will help out too. Come on Kyung, join us?” I smiled and squeezed his hands.

Kyung Soo nodded reluctantly and Kris ordered dozens of bottles of soju.

“Everyone has to drink at least 4 bottles.” Kris said.

“Wah hyung, that’s a lot.” Sehun replied.

“Are you being a chicken?” Kris smirked.

“Hell no. I’ll beat you to it. 8 bottles.” Sehun grinned.

“I can do 10 Sehun-ah. Are you sure you wanna challenge me?” Kris replied.

Sehun nodded his head and they both started gulping down the bottles of soju. As I opened a bottle of soju and handed it to Kyung Soo, he quickly gulped down the first bottle. I handed another bottle to Chen.

“You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.” Chen warned.

“It’s okay~” I smiled. “Let’s drink together, on the count of 3.”

“1..” Chen started.

“2..” I continued.

“3..” The both of us yelled out together and gulped down the first bottle. Once the first bottle was cleared, we were pumped to drink more.

And more.

And more.

Right after the fourth bottle, Kyung Soo said that he had have enough and decided to stop.

“Okayyy~” I called out, feeling a little drunk. Chen was lying down on my shoulder, on an empty bottle of soju. I opened another and gave it to him. Everyone was in high spirits. Luhan and Kris were holding it strong. My head had started to hurt and Chanyeol noticed and moved over, squeezing between Kyung Soo and I to sit beside me.

“Don’t do this.” Chanyeol growled.

I could feel myself feeling drunk, I hugged Chanyeol by the neck and whispered in his ears, “I’m fineee~” I giggled, together with Chen who was already on his sixth bottle. Chanyeol’s face had gone red.

“Are you drunk too? Your face is red~” I said poking it.

“No, I’m a strong drinker.” He smiled and held up a bottle. “This is my eighth.”

Chen pulled me to him and passed me another bottle. His face was bright red and he couldn’t stop smiling.

And another.

And another.

In fact, everyone couldn’t stop laughing.

Luhan kept on giving Sehun and Kris more soju, they were already on their tenth bottle. Kris was a little shaky but Sehun finally gave up after the twelfth and collapsed laughing. Kyung Soo grabbed me from behind, telling me not to drink too much but I shook him off.

All of us kept drinking and drinking and drinking.

We drank until the bright lights in the hanwoo store became dark. I had out.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ 

 

I flickered my eyes and rubbed them. My head hurts from drinking all that soju. Then again it was fun.

I looked around the room, it was unfamiliar. In front of me was a noticeboard that had sticky notes. Apart from those in Korean, most of them had Chinese characters on them. I turned to my left and beside the clock were a few photo frames. I squinted my eyes for a better view. The people look Chinese.

Wait a minute, this isn’t my room!

I turned to my right, and right next to me, I saw a beautiful pair of eyes sleeping soundly.

I smiled until I realised that we were on the same bed.

 The worst part is;

He was half .