Mornings with EXO.

Yes, baby? // Living with EXO

“Kyung-ah, we’re leaving.” Xiumin said as he shook me.

“Mmmmm but I wanna sleep..”

“But we have to, we have another live performance at Music Bank and there’s no way we’re leaving you alone here.” Xiumin said.

Raising my hand up, I reached for his face and pulled his cheeks, “Shut up you chubby bunny.” I laughed quietly.

Even with blurry vision I could still see that his face was going red.

“H-h-ey.. this won’t do..” Xiumin stammered.

Chanyeol suddenly busted the door open, “TOO MUCH SKINSHIP!” He lifted me from the bed and hung me over his shoulder, my hand parted Xiumin’s face.

“YAH!” I yelled.

“SOMEONE GET HER TOWEL.” Yelled Chanyeol. “You’re gonna shower and come with us.”

“ you.” I pouted.

“If you really wanted me to, I would. But it’s too early in the morning.” He smirked.

“D-d-don’t say things like that. It’s verbal ual harassment.” I could feel my face go red. Ugh.

Chanyeol chucked while I struggled to get off his shoulders. He brought me to the bathroom and placed me on the sink, I placed my hands on his shoulders while he catches the flying towel that Tao threw.

“Thank you~” he yelled.  He took my hands from his shoulders and placed my towel in them.

“10 minutes and you’re out. Or I’ll bust in again.” He warned.

“I’m a girl you know. I have my hair to wash.”

“Well, live with it. You’re the one that woke up late. We’re all waiting for you.” He pressed my nose with his finger.

“You better hurry Kyung-ah! The food is getting cold!” D.O. yelled out.

Both of us looked out the bathroom, I widened my eyes, “He cooked?”

Chanyeol shrugged, “He was in the mood for it I guess.”  He turned his head back to me, “Now bathe. Remember, 10 minutes. Someone get her clothes ready!” He yelled.

“I got it!” Repled Luhan.

I shut the door and started showering. 10 minutes was all I had. I picked up my toothbrush and pressed some toothpaste on it. Brushing while showering with hot water, I was reminded of how this whole living-with-exo thing happened.

I was working at SM entertainment as a song writer and composer. At that point of time, I had just came back from studying in America and was looking for a place to stay.

“Aish, all these hotels are so expensive..” I sighed. “Is there really no other way..”

“You’re looking for a place to stay? You could try asking the president. I heard he lets managers stay in dorms and things like that. Maybe you could ask him to let you stay in a dorm.” Another employee said.

“Uh, okay.” I got up and headed to the office.

I knocked on the door and entered. We had a casual conversation though it was very awkward.

“Well, you are an outstanding employee. I’m sure we can find you somewhere to stay.”

The next day he gave me a letter, it showed directions of where I would be staying and I headed there with my belongings right away. I was reading the letter as I walked up the stairs, it wrote: “The people you’re going to stay with are the people that agreed to let you stay with them. One of them is paying for your rent. If there’s anything you can call me.”

Wow, someone paying for my rent. They must be rich.

My heart was pounding, which group would I be sleeping with? F(x)?  Or even better, Girls Generation? The thought that I would finally be able to stay with Taeyeon and Jessica made me giggle.

I walked up to the door and knocked three times.

“Coming!” said someone.

It sounded like a guy. Nah, it couldn’t be. LSM wouldn’t be too crazy to put me with guys.

Right?

Wrong.

When the door opened, I saw… Suho.

“Um, can I help you?” He asked, puzzled.

I shove the letter that I was holding to his face.

“You’re our new roommate?! But you’re a girl!” Yelled Suho.

You tell me. I heard a bunch of “What?” Coming from the room.

Suho turned back and yelled out, “HEY GUYS WEAR YOUR PANTS AND SHIRTS OUR NEW ROOMMATE’S A GIRL!”

The dorm went silent and suddenly I could hear people running.

Suho turned back and smiled, “Give us a moment.”

After everyone wore what they needed to, Suho helped me with my bag. And when I entered, I was shocked the see 12 guys sitting in the living room, waiting. They introduced themselves one by one and were shocked that I wasn’t freaking out because, you know, you’re in EXO’s dorm.

That was how this whole thing happened. I’ve been living here for quite a while now and I guess I’m not used to all the noise sometimes. It’s still fun.

I heard a knock on the door, “Your clothes are on the door. Oh and Chanyeol said 5 minutes left.” Said Luhan.

“Thanks lulu!” I yelled. I could hear him giggle as I got out of the shower and dried myself. I opened the door, took the hangers that were hanging on the bathroom doorknob and shut the door. I got dressed and went out, wrapping my hair with my towel.

“9 minutes, not bad.” Said Chanyeol. I stuck my tongue out.

“Breakfast?” Said D.O. as he held out a fork that had bacon.

“Haha, you cooked bacon.” I laughed as I took a bite.

“You’re really gonna do that, Yoo Kyung? Really?” Said Baekhyun while rolling his eyes.

D.O. held out the fork again with more bacon, I took the plate and fork from him, signalling that I can feed myself. I sat on the dining table and ate quickly.

“Here’s juice.” Said Lay as he throw a bottle to me. I caught it and quickly drank the whole thing.

“Why’s your hair like that.” Said Kris as he poked towel that wrapped my hair.

“It’s a quicker way to dry my hair.” I said.

Chanyeol quickly grabbed my wrist and dragged me to Sehun who was waiting in my room.

“Hurry up and fix her hair.”  Ordered Chanyeol.

“You’re bossy when it comes to her, do you know that?” replied Sehun.

He quickly blow dried my hair and attempted to comb it.

“Sehun.” I called out as he tried to comb through the tangles.

“Sehun. Sehun. SEHUN!” I yelled.

“WHAT!” he replied.

“I’ll comb myself.”

“Oh okay.” He handed me the comb and walked out. Slowly but surely, I combed my hair. Done, I looked into the mirror, took my cellphone and headed out.

“Okay I’m good.”

“Finally.” Said Kai.

And with that, we left for Music Bank.