Chapter 2

You’re My Angel (천사)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“What..what do you think you’re doing, Sehun?

“Giving you my answer.” Sehun had decide to make Luhan his and he will no matter what. “I love you, Luhan”

“But..you..” Luhan gripped on Sehun’s shirts tighter.

“I’m sorry about last night. Leaving you just like that. I was too shock and.. Sincerely, I never thought that you will confess to me. I just..I don’t know. I can’t think properly last night. Like, you confessed. Like, since when you like me? Like, is this really happening? Like, am I going to die or what? Like, is this really Luhan confessing to me? Like, you confessed. Like, since when you like me? Like, is this really..”

“Stupid, Sehun. I didn’t like you.”  Sehun stopped his rambling. Luhan..didn’t like me?? “Didn’t you hear what I said last night? Are you that shocked that you didn’t hear my confession properly?”

“W..wh..what?”

“I didn’t say I like you.” Luhan still has his grip on Sehun’s shirt (afraid that he might run again). He put his head on Sehun’s chest and closed his eyes. “I said I love you, stupid. Not like, but love.” With that, Sehun let out relieved laugh and hugged Luhan.

“You scare me. Oh god, I swear my heart was about to break into pieces.” Luhan slowly pulled away from Sehun and look at him in the eyes.

“Your heart was about to break into pieces but my heart already broke the moment you ran away last night.”

“Oh god, I’m really sorry. I’m so sorry.” Don’t know what to do, Sehun came closer, bent forward so that his eyes were on the same level as Luhan’s and laid a gentle kiss on both of Luhan’s cheeks. “Can you forgive me, Lu?” Sehun smile cutely.

Luhan can feel that his face was getting redder than it should. He quickly cover his cheeks with his hands and look at Sehun with wide eyes. Sehun titled his head and look at Luhan who was acting strangely. Oh god, I can’t take this anymore! Why is he so cute!! My face is burning! Luhan turned around and this time Sehun was quick to hold his arm.

“Where are you going, Lu?” He needs to stop calling me with that nickname! Legs! Move forward! “Lu?” Oh god! Legs! Move forward now!! “Where are you going? Why are you acting so strange? Why you didn’t say anything?” Luhan can hear the sadness in Sehun’s voice.

“I need to go to buy something to eat. For breakfast.”

“I haven’t had breakfast too. Shall we go together then?” Sehun looked at Luhan with hope he’ll say yes.

“As you wish.” Luhan was about to walk again but Sehun held his arm again. “What now, Sehun ah?” Sehun bit his lips nervously.

“Can I hold your hand?” Luhan quickly looked away as he felt the fire that started to burn his face again. Why is this kid kept making me blush! “Can i?”

“I said as..as you wish.” Luhan waited nervously for a hand to take his. He always wondering how does it felt to have Sehun’s hand in his. Actually it felt so good how their hands fit perfectly with each other. Luhan can’t take his eyes off of the hand that held his. Along their “journey” to buy breakfast Luhan thought was at Sehun’s hand and face.

Eventually, they are having breakfast at luhan’s house since it’s closer. Luhan were getting the bowls and spoons ready while Sehun walked to the fridge to look for milk. “Whoah.. You love to drink milk too?”

Luhan looked over at Sehun. “Huh?”

“You have lots of milks in your fridge. Various flavours too. I didn’t know you were a fan of milks. I love milks too.” Sehun smile brightly and took out a bottle of fresh milk.

“Yeah…” Luhan took the Honey Star cereal box and opened it. Actually Luhan started to like drink milk after he knew Sehun is a big fan of milk. Yeah, that kid didn’t drink coffee. I guess that’s why his skin is as white as milk.

“Your skin is really white.” Luhan was about to snap at Sehun for creeping on him like that but his heart melt again when Sehun kindly poured the milk and the cereal into his bowl. “Quite pale actually. I never look at you this up close. It’s different when I look at you closer.” Sehun showed his most generous smile to Luhan. “Eat up.” Luhan looked at his bowl that was pushed closer to him.

They eat in silence for minutes. When Luhan looked at Sehun, he almost finished his cereal while Luhan  still has half more in his bowl. “Done? Add more.” But Sehun shake his head. Dropping his spoon in the bowl, Luhan took the Honey Star box and pour more into  Sehun’s bowl. “You have to eat more.” Sehun just look at Luhan who was pouring milk into his bowl. The truth is, Luhan want Sehun to say longer. While Luhan was eating, suddenly he looked at Sehun was doing exactly what he did just now. Sehun just give him a smile.

“Then, you have to eat more too.” They both smiled and Luhan felt so happy at that moment.

“Oh god, I’m so full.” Sehun laid down on the couch with closed eyes. “I can’t believe you make me eat four bowls of cereals.”

“That’s because.. because you make me eat four bowls of cereals too!” Luhan shout from the kitchen. He still thinking about what to do to make Sehun to stay.

“That’s not fair.”

“Sehun ah!” Luhan stopped washing the dishes and touched his chest. He looked at Sehun who was leaning over next to the sink.

“I only make you eat four bowls because you made me eat four bowls first.” Sehun pouted.

“Please don’t creep up on me like that next time.” Sehun just raised his eyebrows showing that he didn’t understand what Luhan was talking about. Luhan rolled his eyes and continue washing the dishes. “Suddenly popped up next to me. Don’t do that again next time.”

“Suddenly popped up next to you? Did I ever do that?” Luhan just groaned at that answer. “Sorry, hyung. Didn’t mean to scare you.” Feeling guilty Sehun pouted his lips.

“Never mind. I’m not mad, don’t worry.” Done with the dishes, Luhan turned his back to Sehun and wiped his hand with a towel. Biting his lips, Luhan sighed. “Sehun ah, aren’t you going to go home?” Luhan turned around only to see Sehun who was sitting on the chair with head down. “Sehun ah, are you okay?”

“I’m nervous.” Sehun looked up to Luhan and sighed deeply.

“Why are you nervous?”

“Hyung, I always look at you from far. Hear your voice from far. But today, I was able to see you at close up, talk with you, walk with you, hold hands, and eat with you..in your house.”

“You forget one thing. My first kiss.”

“I.. I was your first, hyung?” Luhan only nodded and crossed his arms. “Actually, you are my first too.” That made Luhan smiled a little.

“What are you nervous about?”

“Umm.. Firstly, are we officially a couple now?” Sehun looked up and Luhan blushed at the question.

“If you want it to be so.” Don’t blush! Don’t Blush! Sehun smile a little. Luhan can see that there’s something that saddened Sehun. Luhan cleared his throat and look at everywhere else but Sehun. “I only have morning class tomorrow. You can come over for dinner if you want.” He thought that Sehun would be happy to spend more time together.

“I really wish I can.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I won’t be here for four days and three nights. My class will go for a trip to Jeju Island.” Now, both of them didn’t look happy like before. There’s a silence between them until Luhan decided to said something.

“It’s okay then. Just go and have fun.” We just got together today and I can’t see you for days? “ Is this what you are nervous about? Telling me you will be away for days?” Luhan sat on a chair next to Sehun.

“No. It just that.. I’m the type that always nervous for every first things I do. Like be friends with someone for first time, experiencing middle and high school for first time, went to a trip without my family for the first time, went for a bus ride by myself for the first time, cook for the first time, compete in sports for the first time, found that I like someone for the first time.” Sehun can’t get himself to look at Luhan.

“Meet me up close for the first time. You were nervous, that’s why you ran.” Luhan suddenly found it’s amusing to tease Sehun a little. “Come to talk to me for the first time. Even kiss me for the first time?” Sehun only nodded slowly at that and try hard to hide his blushing face. “Hold my hand for the first time. Walk with me for the first time. Oh! And eat with me for the first time, right?” Sehun covered his face with his hand and Luhan just laughed silently. “Are you even nervous when you were entering into my house for..the first time?” Sehun slowly uncovered his face and he wasn’t amuse to see Luhan silently laughing at him.

“Having fun teasing me?” Sehun looked at Luhan with his I’m-not-amused face.

“I’m sorry. Didn’t know that you are the nervous type. You are just sooo cute nervous like that.” Luhan reached over his hand to pinch Sehun’s cheek but Sehun was quick to catch that hand.

“Hyung, let me remind you again.” Sehun moved closer to Luhan. “I said I’m the type that get nervous for every first things I do. I said first only, Lu.” With that it was Luhan’s turn to get nervous. Sehun’s face was getting closer to Luhan’s.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry!!!!!” The couple was startled by the voice and look at where does it came from.

“Jongdae?” The said guy slowly uncovered his face. Luhan got up and walk to Jongdae. “Why are you here?”

“I called but you didn’t picked up. I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to walk in you..”

“No, it’s okay. We weren’t doing anything.” Luhan smiled nervously.

“Uh, yeahh..” Jongdae looked at Sehun who was still in the kitchen and stared at him like he’s a murder.

“Oh, sorry. That’s Sehun. Sehun, this is Jongdae. Come here.” Sehun stood up and walked towards them and shook hands with Jongdae.

“Oh Sehun.” Sehun greeted him with the same expression he had.

“Yeahh, I’m Kim Jongdae.” Sehun was taller than Luhan and Luhan was taller than Jongdae. Yeah, use your imagination.

“Yeah, nice to meet you, Jongdae.” Luhan nudged Sehun and look at him with wide eyes.

“Sehun ah, be polite.” Sehun sighed and bowed to Jongdae.

“Nice to meet you, Jongdae hyung.” Jongdae shocked to know that Sehun is younger than him. Not that Sehun looked old, it’s just that he’s tall.

“Okay, nice to meet you too, dongsaeng ah. Oh, hyung. Before I forgot, Xiumin asked me, wait no! Actually, he made me to come all the way here to your house to tell you that he has to cancel your class today.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter