Chapter 4

You’re My Angel (천사)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Yah, Sehun. Wake up and go take a shower first if you’re gonna sleep.” He car hear groan from the latter. “Come on man, you’re not gonna sleep next to me if you don’t take a shower.”

“I’m deadly tired~ Let me sleep.” Jongin scrunched his face.

“Then go sleep somewhere else. Go, go, go.” Jongin pushed Sehun away, the maknae shot up and look at jongin with I-want-to-kill-you face. “Now you’re up, go take a shower. Then you can come sleep next to me.” Jongin patted the spot next to him. “I’ll patt and lull you to sleep.”

“I’m not a baby, Jongin.” Sehun rolled his eyes at his mum-try-to-be best friend.

“Then you don’t have to get people to tell you to take a shower, baby.” Jongin patted his pillow and lie down, closing his eyes trying to sleep. Sehun sighed in defeated and went to take a shower while yawning.

His phone next to him lighted up and vibrated. Jongin picked it up and opened the new message.

“Are you sleeping, Jongin? –Kyungie Hyung-“

A big smile crept on his face, his sleepiness just now had gone. Kyungsoo’s face lit up when his phone vibrate indicating that Jongin hadn’t sleep.

“I was about to before you text me. –Jonginie-“

“How are you there? Everything’s fine? –Kyungie Hyung-“

Before Jongin got to reply another new message came in.

“Did you eat well? Is the food there okay with you? You didn’t fall sick while you’re there, right? –Kyungie Hyung-”

Kyungsoo had always act like a caring mother. If Jongin fell sick he’ll be by his side until he got well. Went to competitions Jongin participated to cheer for him. Praise every little achievement he made.

“Everything’s okay. The foods okay but I miss your cooking TwT –Jonginie-“

“Kekeke my cooking is always the best, right? I can cook something for you when you got back, if you want. –Kyungie Hyung-“

“Sound delicious to me :Q –Jonginie-“

“Can’t left out Sehunie. You’ll come back before dinner right? Ask Sehun whether he’s staying with Chanyeol or Suho hyung that night. We can have dinner there. –Kyungie Hyung-“

Jongin pouted at the mention of Sehun. That Sehunie have Luhanie to feed him! “Why can’t it be only us?” Jongin sighed and replied.

“Sure, I’ll ask him ;) –Jonginie-“

“Okay, good night then. Sleep well :3 –Kyungie Hyung-“

“Good night

Jongin put his phone away and was about to go to sleep when he heard a phone vibrate. He turned around and saw a new message just came in Sehun’s phone. Curiosity got the best of him and he looked over at the sender. “Luhan hyung”. Just then Sehun came plopped down next to him.

“I feel so fresh now. Too fresh that I’m not sleepy anymore.” He shoot a death glare at Jongin who was grinning. “What’s wrong with you?” Jongin still had that weird grin on his face. “Are you okay, Jongin? What’re you doing with my phone?” Sehun tried to take it back, but Jongin was fast to avoid.

“I thought you said you didn’t have Luhan hyung’s number?”

“I don’t. Why are you..” Did Luhan hyung.. Sehun sat down and reached over to take his phone. “Give it to me, Jongin.” The phone was in his possession after struggle hard to get it from Jongin. Happiness clearly can be seen on his face at the name “Luhan hyung”.

“Sehun ah, how are you there? –Luhan Hyung-“

Sehun quickly looked through his contacts. There he found a contact named “Luhan hyung”. But when?  He clicked ‘edit’ button and changed the name from “Luhan Hyung” to “Luhan <3”. “Now, that’s better.” Just then a new message came in.

“Are you sleeping? Reply me when you read this in the morning. –Luhan <3-“

Luhan sighed in disappointment. It took him about an hour contemplating what he should send to Sehun. He didn’t want to call because Sehun will be able to hear the missing in his voice. Texting was way much better. He put the phone near his chest and sighed, his phone then vibrated. “Huh?” Luhan gasped when he looked at his phone screen. He went down from the bed and walked around the room. “Oh god, what should I do? Why does he has to call?! Aish!”

“Why isn’t he picking up?” Sehun looked at the phone to make sure he did make the call. At last, the call was pick up.

“Hello?”

“Hello hyung.”

“Oh, Sehun ah. Why did you call?” Luhan hit his head. Stupid, why did you pick up?!

“I got your text. I was in the shower just now.”

“Aah, that’s why you aren’t replying my message.” There was silence between them. Sehun looked around to make sure there’s no one nearer (especially Jongin), he went out from the backdoor. “I thought you’re sleeping.”

“Not yet. The shower just now kept me awake for a while.”

“How are you there, Sehun ah?”

“I’m fine. How about you? How you’ve been doing?” Luhan wanted to shout that he’s not okay, nothing’s fine, come back now! “Did you play soccer today? Or you have martial art class?”

“It’s the latter.”

“Why do you sound like you’re not okay? Were you hurt during the class? Or you’re not feeling well? You should go to clinic then, eat and rest well. Hyung, why are you so quiet? Are you really not feeling good? I told you..” Sehun stopped rambling, shocked at what he heard. “Wh..What did you say, hyung?”

“I miss you, Sehun ah.” Sehun only replied with a small “ohh”. Luhan took a deep breath, felt a bit better after said it. “I didn’t go to play soccer today because you won’t be there under the tree, pretending you’re reading. I called Xiumin to hold our postponed class that other day. And I didn’t get hurt just..we ended the class earlier. I don’t want to disturb you, so I was contemplating for a long time whether I should text you or not.”

“And make me wondering, how did you get my number? And how I got your number in my contacts?”

“Remember when we went to the Bubble Tea shop? You left your phone on the table when you went to the toilet. So that’s when i..yeah. I thought you might be nervous to ask my number too.” There’s a slight teasing in Luhan’s voice.

“Yah, can you please stop making fun of my nervousness.” He smiled hearing Luhan’s “sorry” in between his giggles. “I really forgot to ask, okay.”

“Righttt.”

“You sound lot more happier now.”

“Yeah, it’s nice got to hear your voice. It’s late now, you should go to sleep. I have morning class tomorrow too.”

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow when I got back.”

“Okay.”

“Good night.”

“Night. Sleep well.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Kyungsoo smiled at the heart Jongin sent him. “Kyungsoo, let’s go.” Kyungsoo looked up and saw Suho was already in the car.

“Thanks for drive me home, hyung.” There weren’t many cars on the road since it’s quite late now.

“Don’t mention it.” Suho took a glance at Kyungsoo. “You look happy, who are you texting to just now?”

“Jongin.” Suho chuckled and Kyungsoo looked at him questioningly.

“You like Jongin, Kyungsoo?” Kyungsoo doe-eyes grew wider.

“I like him as a younger brother. He’s a good kid.”

“I don’t know if you realize this, but you’re showing too much affection to him.” Kyungsoo leaned back and look at his phone. He put the selca Jongin and he took as the wallpaper.

“Is it wrong for me to do so? He’s an orphan. He grew up without parents at the orphanage. I just feel the need to care for him.” He understood Kyungsoo about feel the need to care. 3 years ago, when Sehun’s family were moving to another place he can’t bear to let Sehun go. Sehun and Chanyeol were like his real little brothers that he want to take care of. He and Chanyeol promised Sehun’s parents to take good care of Sehun.

Suho looked at Kyungsoo before advert his eyes to the road again. But he can feel that there’s another reason that lie beneath the affections. When Sehun first introduced Jongin to him and Chanyeol, it took them months before they can get along. But with Kyungsoo, it just a couple of weeks. It’s obvious to everyone how Kyungsoo babied the second youngest.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Chanyeol was in the middle of discussion with his classmates at a café finishing their last project. “Okay we’re done!” They all clapped and Chanyeol leaned back on his seat letting out a relieve sigh. Bid their goodbye to each other, Chanyeol went into his car, started the engine and drove away. He glanced at the clock in the car. 12.29 am. Kyungsoo doesn’t have late night shift today.

Chanyeol walked into the café and ordered the usual coffee. “Here you go.”

“Thanks, Jin.” The cashier smiled and handed over the balance of the money.

“You’re welcome. It’s rare to see you come here this late.”

“I have a discussion on our final project. Kinda sleepy so, thought about the coffee here. Okay, see you next time. I’ll be going first.”

“Be careful on your way!” Chanyeol lifted his hand and hummed in response before went out of the café. He was about to went into his car when something just pass through his sight, his head snapped to his left. What was that just now? “I think I just saw someone running..in ??” Wondering if he saw it right, he closed the car door and went to the direction the thing he saw went to. Where is it? Turning into a corner nearby, he looked around and there’s no sight of a person anywhere. “I must have seen things. Seriously, who would run without a piece of cloth in the middle of night.”

He walked back to his car but stopped in tracks, turned to look at a small alley in between buildings. His eyes went two times wider. A boy without a piece of cloth on him was sitting in the alley hugging his knee. “Hello there?” The boy looked up and saw Chanyeol who was froze on his spot with a cup of drinks in his hand while his other hand slowly being raised and waved to him. “Are you okay?”

Chanyeol came to looked closer but the boy flinched and slowly move further away. Chanyeol could see that the boy had been crying. Why is he not wearing anything? He looked scared. Suddenly something came up into his mind, Chanyeol quickly ran away from there. The boy slowly looked up, wiping his tears wandering where the guy with the cup went to. The boy looked around him, he didn’t know where he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter