Chapter 5

You’re My Angel (천사)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Why you leave it there? You should put it on first before come out.” This is slowly frustrated him.

“But it’s wet.”

“Why was the towel wet?” Chanyeol walked backwards to the closet and took another towel.

“It got wet when you opened the shower. I accidently let it fell in the bathtub when the hot water hit me.” Baekhyun took the new dry towel from Chanyeol who still has his back turn to him.

“Why you didn’t tell me before I went out? I wouldn’t have walked in you like this then.”

“I wanted to..but you ran.” Baekhyun wiped himself with the towel. “I’m sorry.” Chanyeol sighed and massage his head.

“No, don’t be. I should have knocked the door first. I’ll put these clothes here. Wear it and come down to the living room.”

Chanyeol plopped down on the couch, deciding that it’s best to watched the television so that his mind won’t wander to something that’s ‘white’. Yeah, he need to get his mind off that. Baekhyun went down the stairs and walked to Chanyeol who turned to looked at him. Looking at Baekhyun, Chanyeol sighed. “Why you didn’t comb your hair?” Baekhyun touched his hair and looked at Chanyeol like a kid who doesn’t know anything. Chanyeol stood up and went upstairs.

“Sit down.” Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun to sit and comb his hair. Baekhyun didn’t take his eyes off of Chanyeol, he let him comb his hair gently. “Your hair is too long and it doesn’t suit your small face. We should get you a haircut. There, looks better than before.” Chanyeol smiled and Baekhyun’s heart fluttered at the smile. Chanyeol scanned Baekhyun from head to toe. Apparently, the trousers he gave Baekhyun was too long for him, he bent down and folded the trousers twice. “Done. Do you want to eat anything?” Baekhyun shook his head. “Okay, what should we do today.” Chanyeol tapped his chin try to think of something fun to do.

“Th..thank you.” Chanyeol raised his eyebrows. “For helping me.”

“You’re welcome. Glad that I can help. Don’t look so sad, the police will try their best to look for your family..or relatives.”

“I don’t like the police.”

“Why?”

“They yelled at me for not answering. They kept asking me questions that I don’t know. They aren’t nice to me like you are.” Chanyeol patted his head and assured him that’s everythings going to be okay and no one will yelled at him again.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Suho waked up to a soft kiss on his lips. “Wake up, Joonmyun.” He opened his eyes to see Yixing on top of him smiling like an angel. Suho smiled at the sight of his dimple.

“Morning.”

“Morning, now get up and washed your face. I’ve cooked us breakfast.” Yixing went down from the bed and walked out from the room. Still feeling sleepy, Suho got up and walked to the bathroom.

He walked into the kitchen towards Yixing and gave a short kiss before sat down next to him. “Milk.” Yixing laughed at that.

“I just drank a full glass of it while waiting for you.” They both enjoyed the breakfast with each other company. “Joonmyun, since I’m on a day off today, do you want to go out?”

“Going out to where?”

“I don’t know. Anywhere you want.” Suho took a spoon of the fried rice while thinking of a place he wanted to go. “Or we could just stay in the bed, cuddling for the whole day.”

“Let’s go to your place. I’ll help you with the packing. You said you want to move in today, right?”

“Okay, boss.” Yixing gave a salute, Suho smiled at the remarks and continued eating.

“Oh, we could go visit my mum for a while after that. It’s been weeks since we last visit her. I’m sure she’ll be happy to see you.” They both smiled at the thought of Suho’s mother who would be jumping up and down to see Yixing.

She had like Yixing since the first time Suho introduced him to her. She was even happier when Suho told her that he’s in a relationship with the chinese guy. She offered him to work as a waiter at their family’s restaurant when she found out that Yixing was looking for a job. Giving him the high class waiter job who served at the VIP’s area. Sometimes she’ll go to the restaurant with her friends and praised Yixing about his looks, attitude, manner, and everything.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

With a half opened eyes, Xiumin walked to the door. “Who is it?” He was sleeping when there’s a knock on his door. He unlocked the door and opened it.

“Hi!” Jongdae chirped happily. Without replied the greeting, he closed the door on him and walked towards the living room. He lay down on the couch and heard the door being open and close. He knew Jongdae was going to come in no matter what, which is why he didn’t even bother to lock the door. It happened twice, he had to fix his door’s lock because locked the door on Jongdae.

“Jongdae, this is the second time I have to change the door’s lock.” Xiumin looked at Jongdae with both of his hand on his waist.

“Who ask you to lock the door on me?”

“Now that I can’t lock the door, what if someone broke into my house?”

“Well, I’m not a burglar for the record. I just came visiting a grumpy guy who don’t even know how to treat a nice visitor.”

“You don’t have to break the lock after breaking in.” Xiumin crossed his arms clearly frustrated with the younger.

“If I didn’t, you’re going to lock the door on me again.” Xiumin massage his nape and sighed deeply.

“It’s not polite to close door on people’s face.” Xiumin decided to not reply and try to sleep.

“Come on, wake up. It’s already bright outside.”

“Don’t disturb me, I’m sleepy.” Xiumin murmured and there’s silence. Thank god, he felt grateful for the younger to let him sleep. One minute, two minutes, three minutes.

“I think you should really wake up.”

God! I know he can’t just stay quiet!

“I’m really hungry, let’s have breakfast.” Jongdae patted his stomach. Xiumin stood up, he walked away from the living room to his bedroom and slammed the door. Jongdae giggled silently, happy to make the older pissed off early in the morning.

Xiumin took his time in the shower, there’s something that he can’t get off of his mind. Last night, when that person came to him and gave him an envelope. He was shocked to see what’s inside it. He snapped out of his thought when he heard Jongdae’s high pitch voice telling him to hurry.

Xiumin went into the kitchen, the meals were all prepared on the table. “Did you cook all of this?”

“Of course, I did. Now sit down and eat.” He tasted one of the meals prepared. Not bad.. “Is it delicious?”

“So-so.” To be honest, he quite impressed with Jongdae’s cooking skill.

“So-so? I know it wouldn’t be as good as the next stall to it. I shouldn’t buy the foods at that stall ever again.” Okay, no wonder the foods taste familiar. He knew this guy can’t even cooked rice! Jongdae looked at the older who was boring a hole on his head. “What? You can’t really possibly thought that I really cooked this, right?”

“No.” Xiumin groaned and continued having his breakfast. It never came to Xiumin to asked why he always followed him around. It’s rare to not see Jongdae’s face in a week. He also never asked where the younger live, or what he do for living or anything. The only thing he knew about the younger was his name. And age.

“What is it you want to talk about?” A guy in black suit handed over an envelope to him and Xiumin took it. “What is this?” The guy looked at the place around them make sure there’s no one nearby the place.

“He’s here.” Xiumin froze for a while. “He’s here in Korea. This is all I can do. We don’t and never knew each other.” The guy quickly walked away from there leaving Xiumin who was looking at the envelope in his hand.

“Minseok?” Xiumin snapped out of his thought about last night incident at the mention of his real name. “Are you okay? I’ve been calling your name.” Xiumin kept silent and ate his meals. “Are you not feeling well. Let’s go to clinic then. Minseok ah?”

“Jongdae, I’ve told you not to call me with that name.”

“Why? It’s your real name.” Xiumin tried to calm himself to calm down.

“I don’t like it. And you know that.”

“Yes I know that but what I don’t know is for how long are you going to hate it? It’s your real name, you were born with it.”

“I said I hate it. Get over with it.” Xiumin said between his gritted teeth.

“You’re pushing away yourself. The Minseok’s part, which is your real self and been living as ‘Xiumin’. The self you created.”

“What is it to you anyway?” Annoy can clearly be heard in his voice.

“What is it to me? I’m trying to help you to see the truth. Stop running away.”

“I’m not!”

“Yes you are. You name is Kim Minseok, it’s even in your birth certificate given by your father and mother. And that’s a fact! that you have to accept, Minseok!” Xiumin stood up and slammed down the chopsticks in his grip.

“Yes, I hate my name! I hate the person who gave my name! I hate them! Satisfy?! I hate my old self! I never want to be the old ‘Minseok’! He’s weak! I’m Xiumin! Not Minseok! I’m stronger and not vulnerable! The fact that ‘that’ name is in my birth certificate, I hate it!! The fact that I had to live as ‘Minseok’ in the past, I hate it!!”

“You’re just going to make it harder for yourself, Minseok.” Jongdae tried to reach the older but he pushed his hand away.

“I can take no matter how hard it is! Because I’m not the weak ‘Minseok’. They can’t lay even a finger on me now.” Xiumin was gripping his hand so hard that it’s shaking.

“Min..” Xiumin turned to back faced the younger.

“If you’re done with your food, I believe you know where your way out is.” With that he left Jongdae in the kitchen, he went into his room and locked the door. Jongdae fell in his seat and sighed. He rubbed thinking how come it turned out to be like this. He knew, Xiumin must be crying right now because his eyes was glassy before he walked away.

…………………

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter