Chapter 3

You’re My Angel (천사)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Joonmyun?”

“Huh? Pardon me, what are you saying again?” Yixing sighed and pushed his bowl aside.

“Look, I’ll just tell him I can’t come if you don’t like it.” Suho shook his head and showed his angelic smile.

“No, it’s okay. You can go. I don’t mind.” Yixing took Suho’s hands into his and both of them look at each other.

“You know, I’ve realize that your mood will change whenever Kris’s name was mention. Just like now. Do you want to tell me why?” Suho broke their eye contact and looked down to his hand in Yixing’s. How am I supposed to tell you that I’m jealous of your ex-leader. You’re oblivious but I can clearly see it in him.

“It’s nothing.” Yixing sighed again. Seconds of silence passed, Yixing arched forward and kissed Suho’s head.

“Okay. Okay, if you say so.” Yixing kissed Suho’s forehead longer than just now. “I love you and only you Joonmyun. You know that, right?” Suho nodded and smiled to assure Yixing that he’s okay. Suho knew that Yixing only have him in his heart but he can’t help to feel jealous of Kris. Maybe because of the fact that Kris is much better than him scared him. Kris is taller, intelligent, richer, handsome, manly and athletic. The very opposite of him.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

There’s a petite guy who was sitting on a big tree. Behind him, there were wings, beautifully spread wide. He was singing and everything felt so heaven. Suddenly he stopped singing and turned next to him, smiling he waved his hand and giggled. “Chanyeol ah~ I can’t wait to see you.”

Chanyeol opened his eyes to a bright sunlight that entered his bedroom. I forgot to close the window again. Lazily, he sat down and made his way to the bathroom. While brushing his teeth, the dream came to his thought. Weirdly, Chanyeol has been gotten the same dream for the past weeks. He sure he had that dream for 3rd or 4th times already. However, he can’t recall the guy’s face but he remembered his voice, how that voice called his name. “I can’t wait to see you.” Usually that voice only called his name. He also can’t recall the song in his dream. Sounds familiar, though.

Satisfied with how he looked today, Chanyeol walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen. Failed to find anything to eat for breakfast (except cereals that Sehun always eat whenever he sleeps over) Chanyeol took his car’s key and went out for breakfast.

Parked near the café he’s going to, his phone rang. Chanyeol look at the ID caller and smiled. “Hello.”

“Chanyeol ah, I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too.”

“If you really do, then you should have come visit me.” Chanyeol chuckled at the sulking voice.

“Halmeoni, you know I can’t. I have classes to attend and Canada isn’t just kilometres away from Korea.”

“Excuses.”

“Stop sulking, halmeoni. Now that you call me, you must be in Korea right now.”

“Your aunt picked me up at the airport last night. I wanted to ask you to pick me up but I know you must be ‘busy’ with ‘classess’”

“Come on, halmeoni. I’m really busy this month.”

“I know. Just tell me when you’re free. Come over to your aunt’s house, I want to cook for you. It’s been a long time since you taste my cooking.”

“Okay, okay, I will. But I can’t promise when. Maybe a couple of days later.”

“As long as you come, I don’t mind. Plus, your aunt and I have something to discuss about. Halmeoni won’t go back to Canada until you got to taste my cooking again.”

“Okay, halmeoni. Yes, I won’t forget. Yes, I’ll drive carefully. Yes, I’ll study well. Yes, I’ll be aware of erts. No, I won’t do anything stupid or that’ll worry you. Are you done now, halmeoni?”

“No, I’m not done yet.”

“What is it?”

“I love you.”

“Yes, I love you too, halmeoni.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

The café bells rang as people walked in and out through it. Greetings from the waiter and the customer’s non-stop conversations. As usual, during weekdays there were not many people at the café in the morning. Yixing looked around the cafe looking for a blonde haired giant.

“Lay! Over here!” At the corner of the café, Kris waved at Yixing and it seems like he’s not alone. “Thanks for coming, Lay.”

“No biggie. And you should stop calling me that. I’m not in the group anymore, hyung.” Kris chuckled and rubbed his nape.

“Sorry, I’m not used calling you by your real name.” Yixing looked at the guy that sat across Kris.

“This is the guy I mentioned to you weeks ago.” Yixing looked at Kris and blinked several times. Sighing, he introduced them to each other. He knew Yixing would forget cause he only remember things regarding his angel, Suho.

“So, Huang ZiTao, how old are you again?”

“I mentioned about his age just now, he’s twenty.” Kris face palmed himself. “Did you even pay attention to our conversation just now?”

“Umm, not really actually. So, how long has you live in Korea?”

“Almost half year.” After the introduction, Tao hadn’t speak a word. Kris do the talk for him. Tao might look fierce from the outside, but if look deeply in his eyes, one can see he’s afraid and lonely.

“Why don’t you let he answer his own question, hyung? I want to have a talk with him.” Kris put both of his hands up and drank his coffee. “You’re so young, how you came to join the group?”

“Hey, hey, we started at a younger age than he. Even before high school graduation.” Getting a i-don’t-talk-with-you look from Yixing, Kris continue sipping his drinks.

“So, Tao?” Tao looked at Kris who was enjoying his cup of tea like he and Yixing were not here.

“I just happened to come across Kris ge.” Yixing raised his eyebrow.

“It’s a bit complicated to be tell as a story, Yixing.”

“Kris hyung,” Kris cut Yixing’s off and turned to Tao.

“Tao, can you wait for me in the car.”

“Hyung, are you really serious? He’s too young to be your right man. Your enemies are going to hunt him down too, you know. What about his family?”

“He’s an orphan. No parents, no friends, grew up by himself.”

“Okay, at least you’re not putting his family in danger too.” Yixing looked out of the window where he can see Tao who was waiting in the car.

“What? Are you saying I’m putting him in danger?”

“I’m just afraid that he’ll get hurt. He looks vulnerable.” Kris’s chuckle made he turned his ttention to the blonde haired male again.

“I’ll tell you what, no one has ever able to touch him. Not even a scratch.”

“You took him to gang fights?” Yixing stared at Kris in disbelief. Back when they were young, they loved to pick fights with the other gang, and whoever won lost their territory. As they’ve grown up, Yixing refused to pick up fights anymore. Not wanting to lose their friendship, Kris agreed with Yixing. But of course they won’t stand back if they were attacked first.

“Hear me out first, would you? I had a couple of meetings with a couple of gangs. You know how they are. Have no respect, moral and attitudes. Thinking they are great enough to step over me. Tao was just simply played his role as my right man.”

“Okay, now I’m less worry. Sorry, it’s just that..you know. He looks isolated, I don’t know he’s way more than capable to take care of himself.” Kris just simply shrugged and finished his not-so-hot-snymore drinks.

“By the way, we’re way out of the real reason I call you here.” Yixing raised his eyebrows.

“I thought it was all about Tao?”

“Well, it is actually. But we’re not getting any near to the main point. I need your help.” Yixing took a couple of sip from his drinks while gesturing for Kris to keep talking. “Do you mind if Tao and I stayed over your place for a couple of days? This weekend.” Yixing stop sipping his drinks and tapping the table. “Anything wrong?”

“Not that I mind you stay over with me but I’m gonna move in with Joonmyun. He insists me to live under the same roof.” Yixing felt guilty not being able to help his best friend. Kris patted his back.

“Nah, it’s okay Yixing. Don’t worry. I guess, I’ll just have to go back to Canada with Tao for a couple of days.”

“What happened? Are you in hiding or what?”

“You know my father. Nowadays, he kept setting me up with his friends’ daughter. So, I feel like running away now.” Yixing nudged Kris and looked at him weirdly.

“Usually you’ll just go with it and ignore them.” Kris only chuckled at Yixing’s remark. “What happened now? Your heart hooked up to someone?”

“I don’t know.” Kris looked outside the window, Yixing followed his gaze and laughed. “What now?”

“Hyung, are you serious? Are you really serious?” Kris only shrugged to that. “I was wondering for a while thinking why would you bring Tao together in your hiding from your father.”

“It felt different around him. He make me felt something I’ve never felt before.” Yixing sighed and scratch his head.

“Look, I’ll try to talk with Joonmyun.”

“No, Yixing. It’s okay. Don’t trouble him.” Kris knew that Suho weren’t really fond of him. “I’ll just go back to Canada for a while.”

“Hyung, please. I’m really guilty right now. We’ve been friends since long ago. Don’t worry. I’ll just ask Joonmyun and if it doesn’t work out you can just go to Canada then. I’ll try to help as much as I can.” They shared a hug for seconds, patting each other back.

“Thanks, Xing. Just don’t try to hard. I don’t want you and Suho to fight because of me.” Both of them didn’t know that a certain panda was getting hot inside the car watching the intimacy between the two best friends.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Tao, are you okay?” Kris glanced over Tao a cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter