Chapter 6

You’re My Angel (천사)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

In the midst of the silent night, there stood Sehun and Luhan in front of the latter house hugging each other.

“Hyung-”

Luhan tightened the hug and whispered something. “What did you say? I can’t hear you, hyung.”

“I said let’s stay like this for a while.” Sehun obliged to his love’s request and tightened the hug too.

Honestly, he’s so happy to have his long crush in his arms. Taking a deep breath, Luhan decided to pour his heart out. “I miss you.”

Silence.

“I’m sorry. I’m just really missed you. It just doesn’t feel right to not able to see you for days. I just-”

“It’s okay, I understand. I missed you too.” Luhan slowly let go of the hug and looked at Sehun who was smiling. “A lot. I miss you a lot. It doesn’t feel right to not able to see you for days too.” A bright smile came from Luhan after hearing those words.

“Well, I’ll see you next time then.”

“Okay, sure.” He still had that bright smile on his face.

Luhan took one step back. And one step became two. And three, four. He turned around and went into the house. After making sure the door was locked, he looked at the door. Something came into his thought and he ran upstairs into his room.

Turning on the light he ran to the window and opened it. He’s still there. The bright smile on his face came again at sight of Sehun standing in front of his house smiling at him.

“Sehun ah! Why you’re not going back home yet? Hurry go back home. You have school tomorrow.”

Sehun didn’t say anything but just nod at everything Luhan said and he still had his smile on. Mouthing a ‘good night’, he gestured to Luhan to close the window and go to sleep.

Cute. Obeying the younger, he closed the window and shut the curtain. With that, Sehun walked back home.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Suho walked out from the kitchen at the sound of the door being opened.

“Sehun ah, tomorrow I can’t take you out to shopping. Yixing and I have something else to do.” Sehun nodded and walked straight passed through Suho and went into the kitchen.

Suho peeked into the kitchen, Sehun was drinking his milk (it has become his routine). He cleared his throat trying to catch the younger attention.

“Maybe you can ask Chanyeol to take you out for shopping. I don‘t think he’s busy after your school ended.” The younger nodded again and finished his milk.

Putting the glass into the sink, he walked out to his room and closed the door after yell a very loud ‘good night!’

Yïxing came holding his boyfriend’s shoulders. “Is he sulking? Want me to console him?” Before he could move Suho held his hand.

“I don’t think he’s sulking.”

“You sure?”

“Yes, now let’s go home. It’s late. Where’s that giant kid?” Suho walked into the kitchen and took his car’s key.

“Who?Chanyeol? I saw he went upstairs with Baekhyun.”

The said boy went down right away at the call of the oldest.

 

“Good night and take good care of Baekhyun.” Chanyeol leaned lazily at the door and nodded at Suho’s advice. Suho looked at behind Chanyeol and smiled. “Good night to you too, Baekhyun.” Both Suho and Yixing waved at him.

Chanyeol turned around to see Baekhyun was peeking from the kitchen. He slowly raised his hand to wave back but stopped half-way and hide even more. Chanyeol smiled and shook his head.

“I guess he’s still not used to people.” Bidding each other goodbye, Chanyeol watched the car rode by the couple drove away and closed the door.

“Baekhyun?” He walked over to the kitchen looking for the petite.

“Why you didn’t stay in my room?” Baekhyun looked down and played with his fingers. “Come, let’s go to sleep. It’s late now.” Baekhyun followed Chanyeol to the stairs closely from behind. Kyungsoo walked out from the bathroom and saw those two walking up the stairs.

“Oh, Chanyeol! Thanks for letting me stay for tonight. The house’s owner said that the renovation would be done by tomorrow in the afternoon. Sorry for troubling you.”

“Don’t worry. Just come here next time if you need a place to stay. Oh, yeah. Is it ok with you if you share the room with Jongin? Or I can just ask Sehun to share his room with Jongin for tonight.” Kyungsoo shook his head and said that he’s fine sharing room with Jongin.

Kyungsoo walked to the room he’s sharing with Jongin. Chanyeol turned around to Baekhyun who was hiding behind him.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?” He looked at Baekhyun’s tight grip on his shirt which was slowly getting loosen. “Come.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

In Kyungsoo and Jongin’s share room, they both were standing at each side of the bed.

“Jongin, you can just take the bed. I’ll-“

“No, hyung.”

“You can’t sleep on the floor or sofa.” His hands went up to his waist.

There are only two times when Kyungsoo has both of his hand on his waist. First, when he’s thinking. Second, when he’s getting annoy.

“Who said I will? Let’s just share the bed. I know it’s not that big but it can fit in both of us.” Jongin jumped onto the bed and made himself comfortable. Kyungsoo sigh in defeat and went to switch off the lamp.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Meanwhile in Chanyeol’s room.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who was fiddling with his fingers. “You don’t mind sleep here for tonight, right?”

Baekhyun quickly shook his head and mumbled something about being alone and dark.

“Okay, just go to sleep hurry then.” Baekhyun climbed up the bed and Chanyeol helped him with the blanket. “Lie down.” Instead of follow his word, Baekhyun seems contemplating about something.

“Don’t worry about me, I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be sleeping right at the other side of the bed there. Now, lie down.” He raised his palm and slowly pushed Baekhyun’s forehead down. “Sleep. Close your eyes.” Chanyeol playfully used his serious tone and Baekhyun quickly shut his eyes closed tightly.

Chanyeol climbed up on other side of the bed with smile on his face and eyes fixed on the living next to him. Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes and turned to look at his right only to shut them close tightly again after seeing that Chanyeol had not sleeping yet. Chanyeol smiled wider and turned off the bed lamp next to him.

It’s been almost 15 minutes and Chanyeol is nowhere near dreamland. There’s non-stop of shuffling sound next to him.

Chanyeol felt so relieve when the sound stopped, at last he could sleep peacefully. But then the bed dipped and it felt as if something was coming closer to him.

A finger poked his cheek softly but he pretended to be sleep. He can hear Baekhyun’s shivered breath and was about to open his eyes when Baekhyun suddenly lie down next to him while hugging his left arm.

He could feel Baekhyun’s cold fingers even through the fabric of his pyjama. He opened his eyes and saw Baekhyun was shivering while looking at him sleepily.

“Baekhyun, are you cold? Why you didn’t say anything? I could just turn off the air-conditioner.” Chanyeol reached for the remote near the lamp next to him. Beep.

Baekhyun’s cold fingers still could be felt through his cloth and he was still shivering.

Chanyeol covered both of them with the comforter and held the cold boy close to him while rubbing his back. Baekhyun seems to feel more comfortable and less cold as his breathing sounds calm.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Chanyeol walked out from the bathroom after done washing up and changed cloth. Sitting down next to sleeping Baekhyun, he admired the face before him.

“Baekhyun, wake up now. It’s morning already, Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun’s eyes slowly opened and blinked a few times adjusting the bright light in the room. He stood straight and looked around the room before turn to Chanyeol who dressed like he’s going to go out to somewhere.

“Are-are you going to go somewhere?” Chanyeol looked at his cloth and chuckled.

“Ah, yes. I have a class today. I’m going after breakfast and-“ Baekhyun suddenly stretched out his hand and grabbed Chanyeol’s cloth.

“Are you going to le-leave me a-alone?”

“Only for a while, Baekhyun.” The grip on his cloth became tighter. “I only have one class today for two hours. I’ll come back home straight after the class end.” Baekhyun shook his head and use both of his hand to grip on Chanyeol’s cloth. “Baekhyun, I won’t be long.”

“But I’m scared of being alone.” Chanyeol put one of his hands on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“You won’t be alone. I’ll ask Kyungsoo to stay here for a while till I come back. Okay?”

“Kyung-soo?” Chanyeol nodded.

“The one with big eyes and sho-I mean, the same tall as you. He’s not working today and his class is in the night.” Baekhyun opened his mouth to say something but nothing he could say. “Don’t worry. Kyungsoo is a very good person. Okay?”

“But, he’s not you.” Baekhyun said in a very low voice.

“What did you say?” Baekhyun didn’t say anything and looked down. His grip on Chanyeol’s cloth also became loosen.

“Get up now and take a shower. Hurry, then we can have breakfast.” Chanyeol stood up and walked towards the door. “I already put the clothes for you to wear in the bathroom. I’ll wait for you in the kitchen”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Oh, Chanyeol. Is Baekhyun up already?” Chanyeol walked next to Kyungsoo and helped him preparing the breakfast.

“Yeah, he’s up and taking a shower right now.” Kyungsoo turned to look at Chanyeol.

“Suho hyung told me that he almost burn his skin yesterday.”

Chanyeol eyes getting wider and ran out from the kitchen. He stopped in the middle of the stairs when a scream could be heard from his room.

“Was that Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo walked out from the kitchen with a worried face.

“Who screamed?” Sehun went out from his room and a running Chanyeol ran past him.

“Baekhyun!Baekhyun!” Chanyeol knocked on the bathroom’s door several times. “Baekhyun, open the door!” He can hear Baekhyun’s sobs in the bathroom.

“Hyung, what happened?” Sehun walked into the room.

“Sehun, can you go get the key?” Sehun nodded and ran out from the room. “Baek-“ Chanyeol tried to turn the door knob and the door opened.

Not wasting a second he ran in the bathroom and saw Baekhyun sitting in the bathtub hugging his legs tightly.

“Baekhyun, are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?” Chanyeol walked closer to the bathtub. “Let me see. Where does it hurt?”

Both of his hands held Baekhyun’s face, turned it to left and right and when his eyes adverted to his shoulder he stopped panicking.

“Milky” and “white” were running in his thoughts and the soft cheeks he’s holding right now didn’t help his thinking much. Both of them were staring at each other. Baekhyun had his eyes on Chanyeol.

Chanyeol’s lips grew dry and he opened his mouth to say something.

“You s-said you were hurt.” Baekhyun slowly shook his head and that got Chanyeol’s eyebrows knitted together. He quickly let go of his hands. “Th-then why were you screaming? I thought you burned your skin again.” He quickly looked at somewhere else when his eyes fell on his white chest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter