Chapter 1

You’re My Angel (천사)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol walked into a café. It had become a weekly routine for him. Every weekends he will went to the Heaven’s Café. This is how his morning was spend. He went to the counter and greeted the cashier.

“As usual?” Showing his perfect line of teeth, Chanyeol nodded.

“Here you go. Knew you will come for it.” Chanyeol took the still hot cup of coffee from the cashier and took out his money.

“Thanks, Kyungsoo.” The cashier, Kyungsoo took  the money and bid him goodbye. Walking out from the café with the coffee he just bought in his hand, Chanyeol took a sip of the drink. Smiling at how he likes the usual taste of the coffee, he took another sip. As he was about to walk away from the café, someone bumped into him and the coffee spilled on his cloth. There goes his morning coffee. On his shirt.

“Oh my god! I’m sorry. I’m sorry, really sorry sorry.” The guy bumped into him kept repeating His sorry.

“No, it’s okay. Don’t worry.” Chanyeol used the tissue he got from the café while buying the coffee to wipe his cloth but yeah, the coffee stain is still there.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry.” The guy was panic when the coffee stain still can be seen clearly.

“Hey, it’s fine.” Chanyeol tried to calm the panicking guy.

“Ah!” The guy quickly took out something from his backpack and handed it to Chanyeol. Not getting what happened, Chanyeol took it and look at the guy cluelessly.

“Change into it. I’m really sorry. I was in hurry.” The guy’s eyes grew wider as he looked to his watch. “Oh my god, look, I’m really really sorry again. But I’m really really in a hurry now.” The guy kept looking at him like he was waiting for something.

“Err..umm..i guess you should go now then.” The guy broke into a smile and bowed. After said his thanks the guy quickly ran away and Chnayeol watched as the guy’s figure getting far and away from his sight. He’s a really good runner. Looking at the thing the guy gave him, Chanyeol took it out from the plastic and realized that it was a cloth. Good, because he didn’t has to go home to change.

“Hey, are you okay?” Chanyeol turned to the voice.

“Oh, Kyungsoo. Yeah, I’m okay. Do you mind if I use the room at the back to change?” Kyungsoo looked at his stained cloth.

“Sure, just go and change your cloth.” Thanking the cashier he went back into the café.

“Here’s your coffee.” Kyungsoo handed him another cup of coffee. “It’s on me.” Chanyeol happily took it and thanked him again.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Chanyeol drank his coffee while walking to the usual place he would go after getting his coffee. Arriving at the park, he sat down on a bench. Enjoying his coffee and the morning breeze, Chanyeol look down at the cloth he’s wearing. It’s a charity cloth. Was that guy a charity worker? Well, the cloth didn’t look that bad and the size fit him perfectly. Stood up from the bench he threw the empty cup into the nearby trashcan and walked around the park.

While walking, he heard kids’ voices at the nearby playground. Decided to go take a look he walked to the playground and saw lots of kids were playing. Usually there weren’t many children who played at the playground at this time. Where did they come from? Chanyeol looked around the playground and realized that the adults around the kids all wore the same shirts. Oh, those shirts looked familiar. Chanyeol looked at his cloth. Yeah, it’s the charity cloth. The kids looked so happy playing and Chanyeol’s lips broke into a smile. He took out his camera from the bag and took several photos.

“Hyung!” a kid ran to a guy who then lifted him up. Wait! Isn’t that the guy that bumped into me this morning? Oh, he is a charity worker. “Hyung! Can we come here again next time?” the kid asked happily and the guy also smiled happily. Chanyeol lifted his camera and took a couple of shots.

“Only if you being a good kid.” The guy put the kid down and patted his hair. “Go play with your friends.” The scenery in front of him reminding him to his childhood.

“Yah! Kim Joonmyun! Aiya!” little Chanyeol rubbed his head which was hit by a taller kid than him.

“How many times must I told you to not call me like that. It’s rude! I’m your hyung and I’ll said this for the last time, I didn’t cheat! You lose and I won, so we are staying at my place tonight. Stop pouting, you’re not cute.” Little Chanyeol crossed his arms to show his protest. “Come on Chanyeollie, plus auntie and uncle is not home. You know I don’t like the servant’s cooking.”

“Why Suho hyung’s parents aren’t busy like mine?” Suho took Chanyeol’s hand in his.

“It’s adults’ matter. We won’t understand. Let’s go, Chan.” Chanyeol followed Suho to his house, which is next to his. “Don’t be sad, I’ll ask mum to cook your favourite food for dinner.” At the mention of his favourite food, Little Chanyeol bright up and jumping non-stop on their way into the house.

“Hyung, I heard mum said this morning that the next house has a baby.” Being the only child in the family, he always wanted a little brother.

“Yeah, mum said we’re going to see him tomor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter