Shelter

Can I Be Your Matoki?

A/N: UPDATE!!!! 

 

Chapter Title: Shelter

Suho suspiciously stared at the six people walking beside them. Well, five people. One was surprisingly a robot. To avoid any events, he chuckled a "Well, technology is getting advanced these days aren't they?" And with that, everyone else agreed and didn't talk about it furthermore. 
 
Youngjae silently sighed as he pretended to read on his tablet, giving Daehyun a relieving glance but the silent ninja knew that Suho didn't just shrug it off. Technology wasn't up to date with making robots on Earth, something that he learned a while back at Mato. Scientist and mechanics are still trying to find a way to make robots like Zelo, flawless and precise. Daehyun unnoticeably dragged Zelo towards him, a bit further away from the other group. 
 
"What's wrong Daehyun hyung?" The clueless robot whispered, looking down at him in confusion. 
 
"It's nothing." He smiled slightly behind his mask, letting go of Zelo's arm and walking back to Youngjae's side. 
 
Suho suddenly guided the group over a fallen tree, a clear field with patches of flowers sprinkled out. A small pond to your right and to your left, more trees. In front was a two story brick house with a couple of chairs in the front porch. Suho took out his keys and opened the front door, revealing a cozy inside. Yongguk and Zelo exchanged glances, first checking to see if it was safe. With a nod from his trusty robot, the six casually went inside and sat on the couches with permission from its owner. 
 
Jongup looked out the window beside him in wonder. It wasn't like at Mato where you could see color changing flowers glowing even through the sunlight. The pink and blue sky above them with mini phoenixes flying in every direction. Suddenly thinking about his home planet, he started to become homesick and wanting to go back immediately. Himchan looked at his comrade beside him and assuringly patted his shoulder, giving him a small smile. 
 
"Kyungsoo is preparing dinner for all of us." Baekhyun said while walking up the stairs with Chanyeol trailing behind. Suho walked into the living room and took a seat on one of the couches. 
 
"Suho..." Yongguk called out, earning the male's full attention. "What are you?" Heaving a sigh, Suho glanced at Kyungsoo who was chopping up some vegetables in the kitchen. He gave him a nod.
 
"Well..." He uneasily started. "What do you think?" Yongguk looked at Youngjae, leaving it to the brain of the group.
 
"Humans that can change into wolves anytime, basically lycans." He said, eyes still on his tablet as he read on a website called Wikipedia. "I'm pretty sure you guys aren't werewolves, a werewolf can only change on the full moon." Youngjae glanced up to see Suho uneasily nodding, he smirked and continue to read silently. 
 
"How about you guys?" Baekhyun asked as he came into the living room, plopping besides Suho. Himchan exchanged glance with Yongguk. 
 
"Human ninjas." Jongup blurted out, smiling to himself. Daehyun stood beside Youngjae, silently sighing in relief after what Jongup blurted out. It was better than saying they were from another planet. Looking at Yongguk and Suho's expression, both teams were going to have a meeting tonight. 
 
~~~
 
Dinner wasn't like how Do Kyungsoo thought it would be. The four younger boys got along pretty well, with Zelo now bossing both Sehun and Jongin around while Jongup just smiled. Yongguk and Suho were pretty awkward, only talking about important things than themselves. Suho seemed to want him to open up more but Yongguk just planted an oblivious smile or blankly replied ("So, what do you do for a living?" "Nothing." "..."). Chanyeol and Baekhyun examining Youngjae's tablet curiously ("What the heck is this-?" "DONT PRESS THAT!"). And Daehyun was-
 
"Wasn't that your fifth plate...?" Kyungsoo uneasily said as he slowly took the plate from the hungry silent ninja. 
 
"Daehyun, stop being a fatty!" Himchan glared at him, giving him a knowing look as the younger whimpered. He looked down at his tummy and gave it a light pat, glancing up at his older friend. "I know you're still hungry- no Daehyunnie, you can't have their refrigerator." Kyungsoo chuckled a little as he went to the kitchen to clean the already shiny plate. That kid sure does eat a lot, he thought as he grabbed the soap and sponge. Himchan suddenly walked into the kitchen with more plates piled up in his hands and placed them beside Kyungsoo on the counter. 
 
"I'm so sorry about that Kyungsoo. Daehyunnie could eat about five more plates if he wanted too." He said, glancing at the table to see the said male sneaking a piece of food from Chanyeol's plate. "I'm sorry about that too..." Kyungsoo laughed as Himchan blushed, drying his hands to pat him on the shoulder. 
 
"It's okay! Though, we've never had anybody that could eat like that..." The shorter smiled, going over to the cabinets to put the plates in. 
 
"Yeah, Daehyunnie's special-" 
 
"What're you doing?! STAHP! STAHP IT!" 
 
"I'm sorry! I'm sorr-" 
 
"GIVE ME MY TABLET! NOW!" 
 
~~~
 
After the dinner, Suho guided the six bunnies into two rooms for those were the only two available. Exchanging goodnights, the six took a shower and changed into comfortable clothes. They silently went into a room to hold a meeting. 
 
"Everybody's here?" Yongguk asked quietly, looking around in the dim room.
 
"Six counted general." Zelo saluted, quickly taking a seat to listen to his owner. The six awkwardly stared at each other- well, five since Jongup was always out of it. 
 
"So..." He smiled, looking at the five. "What were you saying?" 
 
+
 
Everyone gave Chanyeol a look and glared. "You're so-" Baekhyun could only end up with a sigh as he ran his hand through his hair. 
 
"Anyways," Suho said, looking around the circle of friends. "Don't you think it's a bit suspicious how they didn't know what snow was?" Several of heads nodded in agreement. 
 
"Also about the so called 'Human ninja' thing-" 
 
 
"-and werewolves aren't real on Earth!" Youngjae exclaimed as he moved his hands to grab his tablet. "It was something humans made up, a myth." He continued, the other five nodding along. 
 
"Now that I think about it." Daehyun spoke up, sliding his mask down to his chin. "With the sudden shapeshifting and having a home in the woods, if Youngjae said that it was a myth and if we are a supposed myth-" 
 
+
 
"-wouldn't that mean that they are like us?" Everyone looked at Sehun, eyes widening in realization. 
 
"But that's impossible! We're the only ones that are on Earth! Lord Sooman only sent us!" Baekhyun spoke up, a panicking expression on his face. 
 
+
 
"Lets not think about it too much." Yongguk suggested, not wanting s to stress over this. "We'll take things slowly and try to investigate." 
 
"I agree! Lets not jump into conclusions!" Jongup said, looking at Zelo who nodded in return. 
 
"For now, lets enjoy this sleep while we can."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Okay, so I FINALLY UPDATED! I've been so busy with school! Teachers drowning me with homework (I'm a nerd and teacher's pet so they give me extended homework...)! Anyways, I tried to switch scenes from B.A.P to EXOK and I separated it with plus signs. It looks weird to me and its my FIRST time doing something like that BUT I hoped you enjoyed this late update!