Vampires

Can I Be Your Matoki?

Chapter Title: Vampires

A/N: Update~ Btw, because B.A.P and EXO are frequently changing their hair color, the story will too. Enjoy!

 

 

It was cold and windy. Dead leaves twirled around the four males as they stared hard at each other in hatred. Jongin was in a crouching position, ready to transform and let out his inner wolf. He decided not to use his teleportation today since, at any moment, Zelo would see and well... He didn't need questions and chaos right now. 

From beside him, exactly five meters away, the robot was looking at a particular person across him. He gritted his teeth slightly, remembering him from their previous battle. The guy smirked a bit and raised his right eyebrow in a teasingly way to get his opponent's blood boiling. Even though he was wearing a mask, the guy knew Zelo could see through objects, especially a thin piece of fabric.

"Long time no see, ToTo mato." The guy, he noticed as Ken, took off his mask and smiled. "I didn't notice you until now, with your silver hair and all." The other guy beside him took off his mask too, calmly placing it inside his backpack from behind. 

"You shouldn't make them angry, hyung. We don't know what he's capable of." Said the other one, glancing towards Jongin's bored figure. 

"Hey! Baby-face! Lets get this over with!" Jongin spat, resting his chin on the palm of his hand. Zelo sighed, he really didn't want to fight them today, especially when Yongguk isn't around. 

"It's Hongbin, blonde." The other male spat back, unexpectedly dashing towards him. Zelo's eyes widen, his heart skipping a beat once he saw two sharp fangs sticking out of his mouth. Dodging his attack, Jongin quickly transformed and backed up a bit. 

"ZELO!" He suddenly growled, his golden eyes darting back and forth between the robot and Hongbin. The younger gasped and quickly moved out the way, Ken scratching the tree behind him instead. With a hiss, he turned around and charged towards Zelo again. 

+

Yongguk looked up from his collection of guns, glancing at Daehyun before looking back down. Since Himchan was busy preparing his own things, he specifically told Yongguk to "watch Daehyunnie and makes sure he packs his guns instead of his food". The leader thought he was doing a good job for all he saw for the past hour was guns going into the silent ninja's bag. What Yongguk didn't know that Daehyun was secretly packing pieces of chicken, rice, beef, and kimichi in small little red tupperware. Just when he was about to sneak a delicious piece of sliced homemade cheesecake into his bag, the door creaked open and two puppies came in. 

"Is that ch-" Baekhyun was about to ask Daehyun but was cut of by purple smoke. The boy pouted, suddenly thinking that Daehyun disappeared because of him. 

"Daehyun! You're not allowed to use smoke bombs in the house!" Yongguk sighed, zipping up his bag. "I'm sorry about that..." 

"No, it's okay... I guess." Chanyeol smiled, whispering the last two words once he saw a glare from him. "W-we actually ca-came here to ask you-you a q-ques-question." The taller stuttered, fiddling with his fingers while rocking back in forth. 

"Stop moving." The black haired man commanded, stilling Chanyeol right away. "They're v-"

"YONGGUK!" Baekhyun was almost tossed to the other side of the room. The poor boy was in front the door when Himchan came bursting through. "Zelo gave me a signal! He's in danger! We have to go quickly!" He frantically said, giving Yongguk his red mask before turning to the door. The three quickly followed and soon the rest trailed along in hurry. 

"Where are they?!" Sehun asked, running right behind Himchan. 

"Near!" 

The boy easily dodged Ken, it was already his tenth time doing so and Jongin was a bit more relieved. It would have been a lot better if Zelo actually attacked though. Fortunately for him, Hongbin was almost at his limit and was now aimlessly swinging at him, trying to bury his teeth in flesh. He couldn't blame the boy though, he sometimes felt like that when hunting. That moment when you try to catch something but it keeps getting away before you even swipe at it. It's annoying. 

Though, there was something that bugged Jongin and he was curious. Why was the one fighting Zelo good at combat when this one wasn't? Aren't all vampires the same? With these questions planted in his head, he decided to try something out. He backed up a bit and stayed still as Hongbin dashed towards him, dodging when he was one foot close. 

Gotcha! 

Jongin smirked and lifted his paw to scratch the vampire, building up a plan. Meanwhile, Zelo contacted Himchan and his built in radar to see how far they were. After a while of dodging fangs and sharp claws, his battery slowly started to drain, his eyes getting a bit droopy. 

"Oh?

Ken smirked in amusement, standing still to watch as his opponent began to wobble slightly. "What's wrong Zelo? Your battery dying again?" The said person frowned a bit at the sarcastic words. 

With a light sigh, Zelo looked down at the palm of his hand to see a blue pill. I wouldn't have ever thought I would use this one day, especially in front of Jongin He slowly raised up his hand and placed the pill in his mouth. I'm sorry Yongguk but I have to... Gulping down the pill, the ground started rumble as he took out his sword. Blue flames slowly appeared on his hands, spreading to the sword. With a swipe through the air, Zelo smirked and got into a stance. 

"Lets do this!" He yelled, dashing towards Ken who cocked his head from side to side. 

"Finally!" Jongin gaped on disbelief at the scene in front of him, watching as blows and dodges were exchanged from the two. Zelo looked different, an expression he never saw on the young boy's face. 

He smiled a bit and looked back at Hongbin who was also staring. Taking this chance, he ran in full speed towards the vampire, lifting a paw to scratch him. 

"Too slow." Hongbin whispered, enough for Jongin to hear. A loud gasp was heard, followed by grunting. 

"Look who's talking." The shorter male looked up from the ground, trying to stand up. 

"H-how did you-"

"Teleportation." He said, interrupting the other. "Remember that in your next life." He opened his jaw, ready to snap his enemy's neck when he froze in horror. 

"I'm not the one who's gonna be dead." Blood dripped from Hongbin's fangs. "You are!" Jongin winced as he felt a stinging pain coming from his front leg. He looked down to see two punctured holes, purple liquid around it. 

"Heh, looks like this is gonna end well." Ken suddenly said, glancing back to look at Hongbin and Jongin. Zelo also took a peek, gritting his teeth in anger once he saw the two holes in the wolf's leg. "You got thirty seconds ToTo or he's a goner." He laughed, clearly enjoying this. 

No! He tightly closed his eyes, rage flowing through his veins. "How dare you..." He muttered, his hands clenching around the flaming sword's handle. "HOW DARE YOU HURT HIM!" Zelo yelled as the said boy's eyes widen. He raised his glowing weapon and swung it down, aiming at Ken who looked up in shock. 

The vampire gasped as he merely dodged it, a small line of cut flesh quickly appeared on his arm. His heart beat rapidly as he continued to dodge the formless attacks, trying to at least get a scratch on the young robot. Jongin looked at his friend's eyes, noticing that they were clouded with hatred. Because of that, he was so angry that he couldn't focus and recklessly tried to attack his opponent. Looking around, Zelo didn't realize that Ken was now behind him. Grinning, he opened his mouth and was ready to dig his fangs in the robot's neck. Jongin opened his mouth to shout but his vision suddenly got dark. A chuckle from Hongbin was the last thing he heard before he transformed and collapsed. 

"Ugh!" 

Loud laughing echoed the forest followed by a gun shot. Zelo's eyes slowly closed as his body leaned forward, eventually making contact with the ground. He felt a painful sting from his neck and cringed, dropping his sword to touch the wound. Looking at his hand, his fingers were covered in red and purple liquid. He glanced up to see Ken smiling at him while covering his side with his hand, limping a bit. 

"Twenty eight..." He whispered, grinning wider when he saw Zelo coughing and panting. "Twenty nine... Thirty..." A thud was heard when Ken fell. 

Footsteps could be heard, running towards Jongin and Zelo's direction. Himchan's face appeared in his vision as his eyelids became heavy. 

"Zelo! Answer me!" 

He sighed softly and was engulfed in darkness. Yongguk, who was behind Himchan, stared at his creation before looking up to see Hongbin still alive. He angrily stomped over to the vampire and took out his gun, Suho flinching from beside him and Jongin.

"Spill it or-" 

"Yeah yeah yeah! I know!" Hongbin cheekily smiled, rolling on his back to look up at Yongguk properly. "We're not here because of you aliens, we're because of them." The leader of the six bunnies squinted his eyes at his enemy in thought. They're here? EXO? 

"Keep going..." He muttered, nudging the gun at his temple. 

"No, Leo told me not to." 

"You're gonna die anyways. Think of it as your last words." 

Hongbin crossed his arms and sighed. "You know that's not true so why would I?"

"I know." Yongguk smirked knowingly at him, the vampire's eyes widen. 

"You didn't!" He gasped, body trembling under the matoki's glare. 

"I did." 

"Fine!" He huffed in annoyance as he slowly sat up, the gun following along. "We're here not because of EXO, we're here for EXO-M." 

"That's all I needed to know." 

BAM! 

From beside Yongguk, Suho's eyes widen at what Hongbin said. Gulping, he slid Jongin on his back with the help of Chanyeol and went over to Sehun who was helping out Himchan with Zelo. He looked back at the other leader to see him in the same crouching position, staring at the corpse below him. 

This isn't good 

 

 

A/N: Well... This update took awhile! I just recently finished having my plot together and organized, I kept changing a lot of things to make it interesting for my readers! Also, I've been thinking of a name for my subscribers and because I like B.A.P so much, I came up with Chubby Bunnies xD

Ahhh... I'm so lame~