Earth

Can I Be Your Matoki?

Chapter Title: Earth

"So basically you're saying we're not on EXO?" Yongguk asked with an rasied brow, Youngjae sighed and nodded. "Then where exactly are we?" He tried not to panic, of course the Elders would be mad at them (well, mostly him) because they didn't even start their mission yet.

"Just give me a moment," Youngjae said, tapping on his tablet a couple of times before a small beep from it could be heard. Everyone looked at Youngjae, his eyes widened and shocked at whatever the screen revealed to him. "Apperantly we're on a planet called Earth...?" Daehyun sighed, they were certainly going to be in a lot of trouble when they come back. or IF we ever come back. Zelo decided to stay out of this and Jongup also, for he was the one who slept instead of controlling the ship.

"Earth sounds familiar..." Himchan muttered, trying to rethink the last time he heard such an alien word. Daehyun silently nodded to himself.

"Of course we heard that word!" Yongguk suddenly remembered, snapping his fingers as he turned to Zelo. "I remembered recording the whole lesson when Mr.Kim taught us about it. I thought it was pretty important." Everyone sighed in relief, especially Youngjae because his tablet didn't really operate on Earth. Yongguk walked over to Zelo and tapped a hidden button behind his left ear. His eyes flashed neon blue and he suddenly stood completely still.

"Earth. A planet that holds a huge population of humans and animals." Zelo paused and looked at evryone's confused expressions.

"Humans and animals...?" Himchan confusingly said as Jongup exchanged glances with Daehyun. "Wha-"

"HEY! SHOO! SHOO!" A bright light pointed at them as they closed their eyes from the light.

"Let's go!" Yongguk shouted, everyone ran while Jongup quickly took his spaceship and hopped after his comrades.

"Aish! Stupid bunnies!" An old man mumbled, staggering back to his house after checking some of his plants. Meanwhile, the six bunnies hopped far away from the man's house with Jongup struggling to balance the toy ship on his little back. Slowing down, Zelo knowingly checked the area and assured his hyungs that everything was okay.

"That was a close call..." Himchan panted, crouching to take a quick break from his run. "I think its best to be in our full form, I don't think humans like bunnies very much." The rest nodded as Jongup put his spaceship down, rotating his small shoulders. After a couple of seconds, the six bunnies were now in their full forms.

"I think this form would make us blend in with earthlings." Yongguk nodded, the rest agreed while Youngjae tried to find more research about Earth. Jongup looked up from his ship to see Zelo rubbing his tummy.

"Guys, I think Zelo is hungry." Jongup piped up, carefully putting the damaged spaceship in his backpack. Daehyun sighed through his mask and lightly shook his head, he knew this was coming sooner or later.

"I'm guessing we have to get some cherry tomatoes then..." Himchan grumbled, standing up from his spot. Youngjae looked up from his tablet and looked around, trying to find a nearby area of trees. Spotting a bundle, he guided everyone to it. "Where are we going?" Himchan asked, trailing behind the brain of the group who was looking at his tablet.

"From my radar, it shows where cherry tomatoes are grown and good to eat. I downloaded especially for Zelo since I knew something like this was going to happen in the near future." He answered smartly, suddenly turning left through the thick, dark, cool forest (A/N: I don't where tomatoes grow xD). Daehyun jerked his head up at a flying creature, suddenly feeling cautious. I hope Youngjae knows where he's going.

"Okay," Youngjae stopped in his tracks, looking up to see a cave. "This is the place guys." The six spread out to search for some cherry tomatoes. Jongup decided to go behind the cave, thinking that the tomatoes would be around there.

Rustle, rustle

He looked up to see a nearby bush more, he squinted his eyes to see a furry black tail.

Grrrr...

Jongup slowly got up and walked towards the bush, he doesn't remember bushes growling. Just as he peers over the bush-

 

 

 

(A/N: HELLO!! haha cliffhanger! xD i will probably update tomorrow! please look forward to chapter 3!)