Oblivious

Can I Be Your Matoki?

(A/N: Update~ Update~ One of the scenes does not go with this chapter at all, kinda random actually. I was really tired of typing and staring at the screen and well...yeah.)

 

Chapter Title: Oblivious

 

"Earth?!" Five guys exclaimed, almost jumping out of their seats excluding one.

"Is-Isn't that a bit dangerus, your Highness? Will we even be able to breath?" One of them spoke, precipitation slowly forming on his forehead. A guard swiftly raised his weapon but frowned when the King held up his hand to stop.

"Don't worry ___." We gathered the medical team and researched the area, our species will be able to live normally on Earth." The King smiled, nodding to himself. "We wouldn't send you if you couldn't."

"What about the mission? There's no mission? Are we-" The eldest of the six glared at the youngest, giving him a look to shut it. 

"So eager ___!" The King's smile was different. "Your mission is to-"

 

+

 

"STOP EATING!" Himchan exploded. He was furious, he was angry, he was fustrated. "You know what," He said calmly. "Just eat! Just. Eat." With that, he took his plate and enjoyed his food in the kitchen, away from Daehyun. Away from Zelo. Yongguk looked up at his wife- I meant, his friend in confusion. He shouldn't have created Zelo to eat food...

Himchan was tired. He was tired of apologizing to Suho and Kyungsoo, telling them that this won't ever happen again. Promising them that the right amount of food will remain on the table, but it never happened. Daehyun and Zelo just kept on eating and eating and eating. That means more food, more money on $uho, and more apologizing.

Kyungsoo slowly enetered the kitchan, placing his empty plate in the sink before going over to Himchan. He leaned on the couner beside him and crossed his amrs.

"Zelo stopped eating but Daehyun..." Kyungsoo softly said, and the older nodded knowingly. 

"I'm sorry," He mumbled, pouting down at his own plate. "For breaking the promises I made. I can't even take care of my own kids..." A laugh was heard and Himchan blushed when he accidentally said kids instead of friends.

"What? You?! Look at Suho hyung, he can't even make us listen to him!" Kyungsoo pointed out the kitchen door and he was right. The poor leader was talking only to sigh as the others were making noises and yapping away (a loud "YEHET!" could be heard from the other side). Only Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo were listening. Yongguk was, of course, eating his food: "Gangsters don't listen to crap...".

 

~~~

 

"I'm going out-"

"Uh-uh! Come back here young man!" Himchan reached out and tugged at Zelo's hoodie. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked, crossing his arms as he looked down at the nervous bunny.

"Well..." Zelo started, suddenly lowering his voice. "Don't we have to examine Earth so we could learn more about it? This is a request from the General." He whispered, leaning close to Himchan as the older nodded slightly. He patted Zelo on the shoulder, gesturing towards the door. Before he could even touch the doorknob, a certain brunette peeked from behind the wall and ran over to the robot.

"Can I come with Zelo?" Jongin smiled a bit, moving his eyes from Himchan's to Zelo's. "He's a robot after all...".

"Huh?! FYI, my robot is very smart!" Yongguk yelled from the couch, his eyes still fixed on the flat screen TV that was a playing war movie.

"I wasn't saying he was dumb..." The boy slowly said, reminding himself that he wasn't like Suho but a monster.

"You were implying it." With that said, Jongin didn't argue any further and looked back at Himchan.

"Just let the poor boy go with Zelo, he knows more than us." Yongguk glared at the brunette before nodding once in approval. Because of the glare and cold remarks, he quickly dragged Zelo out the door and slammed it shut. 

"How can you guys live with him? He's scary..." Jongin shivered, rubbing both of his clothed arms.

 

+

 

"They're out the house, don't know where they're going though." A guy whispered into his tiny microphone that was attached to his black choker. 

"Roger that." His device crackled in his earphone. "___ tag along."

"Got it." 

   (A/N: So, this is basically how the 'walkie talkie' looks like and yes...I love Naruto :3)

The two boys walked along the gravel trail, Zelo following Jongin who was leading the way. To Jongin, it was pretty weird walking with an android especially having a conversation with it. To know that the scary leader was able to create a flawless robot was pretty...

weird.

"Zelo," He called out, looking over his shoulder to see the taller stare back at him. "Are you really a robot?" Jongin asked, squinting his eyes at the white (silver, grey, whatever...) haired boy.

"Yeah..." He raised a brow, looking down at the older. 

"___ apparently the tall one is a robot..." 

"Robot???" A low crackled was heard from the small speaker. "I'll report that to ____" 

Jongin looked up and slowly nodded, turning around to jump over a wired fence. Zelo quickly followed, gripping his hands on the thick wire and pulling himself up. 

"Why'd-" Jongin held up his finger and cocked his head to the side. Signaling to stay low and follow, the two ducked under a tree and followed a trail that was leading to a open road. A thud was heard from behind them.

"Crap!" He yelped, quickly getting up to cover himslef behind a nearby bush.

"What the heck ____?! Be more careful!" A voice from the speaker yelled.

"Huh?" Zelo looked around to see nothing but trees and grass. Jongin frantically tugged at his shirt's sleeve once he spotted some guards walking over to their direction.

"Come on! It's probably some hobo or something!" He whispered, dragging the confused bunny to a huge tree.

"H-hobo?" Zelo questioned only to have a hand clutch over his mouth. "What're you doing?!" He muffled, staring at the older who was looking far into the distant.

"Close your eyes." Jongin mumbled, nudging the younger when he didn't. Closing his eyes, Zelo felt a bursy of wind blow pass him as he reached out to hold onto Jongin. "Erm... You can let go now..." A voice awkwardly said. Opening his eyes, the bunny looked around to see that they were in the middle of a street, humans staring at them with mixed emotions. His eyes widen and slowly let Jongin. Before he could say a thing, he was dragged off somewhere...again.

 

+

 

"Follow them ___ and ___!" Two guys jumped down a tree and casually followed the two into a huge building.

"Where the heck are we even going?" One of them asked, the two walking into a automatic door. They stared at the moving stairs and copied Zelo and Jongin, hopping on one of the moving steps. Moving up, they watched as one of the aliens frantically told the tall one to step over the line. Not watching that they were about to cross that line, one them felt something tugging at his shoe and looked down in shock. 

The sharp teeth of the machine started to violently chew off his shoelace, a buzzing was heard and a high-pitched scream. 

"HELP! IT'S EATING MEEEEE!!!" He hollared, trying to pull his shoe back. "DON'T JUST STAND THERE! HELP ME YOU IDIOT!" The guy glared at the younger one, quickly slipping off his shoe and pulled. The younger one pulled out a device and held down a button. 

"___ we're screwed..." He muttered into the mic. "A metal creature with sharp teeth is trying to eat ___'s shoe! We need backup!" He said, earning an "okay!" and quickly slipped the device into his pocket. "We got ___ coming!" 

"I hope so!" The other glared at him.

~~~

Meanwhile at Suho's house...

"Did  you see that too, Jonguppie?" Chanyeol asked in shock, almost jumping off his chair. Jonup stared at the taller with squinting eyes. Jonguppie?

"Uh, yeah..." He slowly said, still staring at him.

"It was shiny and bright right? And it flew across the sky and stuff!" Chanyeol exaggerated, flailing his arms about, a huge grin on his face as the shorter nodded. "Okay, good! I'm not the only one who saw it!" He stood up from the kitchen table and ran over to the living room with jongup curiously following behind. 

"WHO SAW IT?!?!" Baekhyun suddenly yelled, running down the stairs to see Chanyeol childishly raising his and Jongup's arms.

"Saw what?" Suho asked, looking at the three in confusion. 

"A shiny thing! It shot across the sky like vroooom~!" Baekhyun said. demostrating how fast it was by runnign around the living room. 

"It's probably just a shooting star." Sehun sighed, watching his hyung continue to run around. "Yeah, must be a-"

"No." Jongup muttered, his expressio blank as the atmosphere suddenly went dark and tense. "It was them." He said, looking at Yongguk who smirked while Daehyun stretched a bit, ready for action. 

"Your little Jongin better be ready." Himchan said as he looked at Suho. You too, Zelo.

 

+

 

"By the way," Zelo blurted out, looking at Jongin who was fiddling with a hat.

"What's a hobo?"

 

 

(A/N: Helloooo~! Sorry I couldn't update in a while, I'm preparing for a big test to see if I pass 6th grade :D Wish me luck! I also have a spring break coming up next week and I'm probably going to update a lot! I mean, if I'm not too lazy to... :3)

Tell me if I have any mistakes in this chapter. 

Characters: 7537

Words: 1617