Crash

Can I Be Your Matoki?

(A/N: throughout the story, my main focus is on EXO-K and B.A.P but I will add the M members later. SHORT CHAPTER)

 

 

[Chapter Tilte: Crash]

Silence. The word was floating across the room and scribbled on the walls as the six bunnies, or matokis stared awkwardly at each other. No one knew what to say. Five particular matokis looked at the red masked one, giving him a look.

"You want us to...what?" Yup, that was all he said. The elder matoki looked at him with raised brows and glanced at the five glaring bunnies in front of him. He sighed.

"Haven't you been listening Yongguk?" Yongguk, the leader of the five matokis gulped and stratched his head sheepishly. "It's time to go to EXO and explore their planet. Rumors say that they have a tree that will nourish lands beyond and with just one fruit, our planet would be able to live for three billion years." He explained as everyone stared in awe.

"When are we going to start this mission?" Youngjae, a smart bunny asked.

"Tomorrow."

~~~~

BANG!

"Is everything all right Jongup?" Himchan worriedly asked as he ran over to his short comrade. Jongup was under his ship, fixing up some stuff that had been slightly damaged from their past missions with a planet called VIXX.

"Everything's cool, I just accidentally bumped my head..." He muttered and smiled, twisting his wrench a couple of times before crawling out. He got up from the ground and walked around the ship, eventually spotting something and crouching down to fix it. Daehyun watched from the side, still not understanding why Jongup was smiling in a situation like this. Heck! We're going to freakin' EXO! Our rival's planet! Even the robot Zelo wasn't happy about this, for pete's sake he was actually worried.

"Don't think too much Daehyun, nobody could ever understand Jongup. He's special in his own way." Yongguk said, coming out of nowhere to pat my shoulder. Special huh? Daehyun smirked from behind his mask and turned around to recharge Zelo who already passed out from worrying too much. "Youngjae, found anything we should be aware of?" Yongguk asked, sitting beside the brain of the group who was tapping away one his high tech tablet. With a hum and a nod, he zoomed in on a particular file and started to explain.

"It says here that each indiviual exotic has their own power. It starts from age five and above." The two rasied a brow at that. How can a kid develop powers at that age? Youngjae sighed. "This isn't an easy mission General, we could get attacked by kids."

"That's ridiculous!" Himchan joined in, placing his hands on his hips and forwned.

"I know right. That means we have to avoid every exotic by all means." Yongguk said right before Jongup announced that the ship was ready to launch. Everyone walked into the ship and took their places, Jongup sitting in the captian's seat. Rapidly clicking codes on the invisible keyboard, the ship's engine started.

"Are you ready to launch Master Jongup?" A computer voice said through through the intercom.

"Yes!" He cheekily smiled, all of the screens inside the ship switched to a timer.

10...

Everyone put on their seatbelts.

9...

8...

7...

Jongup grabbed the joysticks as Himchan sighed and laid back in his seat.

6...

5...

Yongguk exchanged glances with Daehyun and both of them nodded.

4...

3...

2...

Zelo slowly opened his eyes.

1...

This is it. I'm going to EXO.

~~~~

Beep! Beeeep!

Jongup woke up from an alarm, quickly sitting up to see what was wrong. All of the controls were malfunctioning, the red beaming light was flashing throughout the ship. Zelo was the first to wake up, sensing trouble and the rest quickly woke up after.

"What's going on?!" Yongguk asked, running over to see that Jongup was trying to stop it. Daehyun looked out to the nearest window to see that they were heading straight to a blue and green looking planet. His eyes widen.

"GUYS!!!" He yelled, catching everyone's attention as he pointed out the window.

"Not good..." Youngjae mumbled just when the ship started to rumble as it got closer to the planet. Everyone held onto something while Jongup was the only one trying to fix his ship.

"FORGET IT JONGUP!!" Himchan yelled, grapping Jongup by the arm and pulled him close.

KABOOM!

They waited for a while and slowly starightened up.

"Zelo," Yongguk called out his robot who stood up from behind a chair. "Go examine the place." He commanded, the tall robot nodded and walked out the damaged door. Sticking out his head, he looked left and right before retreating.

He shrugged. "Harmless." Everyone looked at Youngjae as he frantically searched through his files.

"Are you sure that everyone in EXO have powers?" Himchan asked with a raised brow, Youngjae nodded.

"Yes, from my research and calculations, every exotic has some sort of power!" He said, running his fingers through his hair as his eyes scimmed up and down on his tablet. "Unless... We're on a different planet." He mumbled, looking up with wide eyes. Jongup and Zelo exchanged glances.

This isn't...EXO???

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hellooooooo!!! sorry for my late updates and such. I might be going back and forth with Late Letter and this! So...erm...any suggests???