Wolves

Can I Be Your Matoki?

Chapter Title: Wolves

(A/N: I'll TRY to make this chapter longer than the other two :3)

 

Zelo looked up from his spot, he looked towards a certain direction to hear growling and shuffling. Getting suspicious, he slowly stood and walked over behind the cave to see his best friend wrestling with a unusual black furry creature. Not wanting to watch any longer, he ran over to Jongup and roughly pryed the creature off him. It whimpered while getting up from the ground. Dang! This kid is pretty strong! Zelo carefully helped the exhuasted comrade and sent out an alarm to everyone.

"Something bad happened! Let's go!" Himchan exclaimed, everyone's wrist watch flashing red. Daehyun silently jumped down from a random tree and joined Youngjae at his side, both running towards the cave. Going around, they all say Zelo and Jongup staring at the furry creature.

"What's this?" Yongguk asked, the two shrugged as the creature growled and suddenly straightened up, it's snout pointing upwards.

"AWOOO!!!" It howled, this shocked the six matokis.

"What the heck is it doing?! Summoning it's powers!?" Youngjae yelled through the loud noise the creature was making. Suddenly, other howls could be heard throughout the woods. Daehyun looked to his right to see a pair of golden eyes peering back at him. Uh-oh, this isn't good. Five more creatures (different colors) emerged out from behind the trees and slowly stalked foward. "What's going on? I thought Earth was harmless.." Youmgjae mumbled under his breath as he scimmed through his tablet again.

"I don't think its time to be researching Youngjae..." Jongup muttered, eyeing the new found enemies in front of him. Everyone faced each other's backs, eyeing their opponent in front of them.

"Should we General? I don't think it's wise to start trouble with them..." Zelo uneasily whispered to his owner, Yongguk.

"Me either but they attacked Jongup, our friend." Yongguk smirked at the biggest creature of them all who angrily growled. "Let's make this quick." He spat.

"I agree!" The creature suddenly spat back, transforming into its full form much to everyone's surprise. The rest followed, one of them reluctantly getting into a fighting stance. Daehyun lightly tugged up his mask higher, looking at the blond haired boy in front of him. Silence filled the air when-

THWACK!

Himchan sighed, of course Daehyun would be the first to attack. Yongguk followed right after, throwing a hard punch at the dazed giant (tall boy). Himchan and Youngjae exchanged glances and lightly shrugged, facing their opponents who did the same. Zelo, seeing his owner (Yongguk) already fighting, copied and ran towards white haired guy in an unhuman speed. Jongup mentally sighed at the once black furry creature who turned into a tall browned hair guy. Running towards Jongup, he raised his fist and swung it to his jaw. Luckily Jongup dodged it and just as he did, his opponent swung a kick which he grabbed by the ankle.

Smirking, the brown haired boy smirked and retreated. "You're pretty good for such a short height." He sickly joked making Jongup frown a bit. Well that isn't nice...

"You know," Himchan grunted, swinging a kick at the short guy in front of him. "I really don't want to fight you but if the General caught me not, he would probably fight me instead." The short guy's eyes widen and he nodded, shocking Himchan as he laid a punch at his opponent's jaw.

"I agree with you." He said, dodging his punch. Himchan chuckled in amusment, totally not expecting this.

BAM!

"Shouldn't have entered our territory!" The tall one angrily shouted as he looked down at Yongguk who slowly stood up. Not saying anything, he swiftly kicked his legs, making the giant fall. Landing a punch on his face, Yongguk growled and gripped his collar, forcing the giant to stand up. This dude's scary...

"Tell your little friend to stay away from our comrade then!" Yongguk yelled, harshly throwing him on the ground.

"Huh?" The white haried boy gasped, looking around him to see where Zelo went. What the heck? I just saw him a second ago...

SHING!

A shiny sword suddenly appeared in front of his neck, he looked down at it and gaped. "Heh." He shifted his foot a little. "I wouln't move if I were you." The voice whispered from behind him. Crap...

"OUCH! SERIOUSLY MAN!" A shout could be heard from the other side, Youngjae sitting down to tend his new freashly wound, a purple bruise on his arm. A red haired guy gulped and immediately ran over to him, bending down to see the wound he created. "I mean, I understand your my enemy and all but I'm just the brain if the group!" He sighed, taking out a small container from one of his jean's pockets. Opening the top to reveal a yellow substance, he spread some on his bruise. Blowing at it, it quickly dried and there was no wounds what so ever. Youngjae stood up and looked at Yongguk who was freaking out his opponent.

"Whoa..." The red haired guy awed with wide eyes, his eyes following Youngjae as he walked over to his General.

"General! Stop it!" Youngjae shouted, Daehyun glanced at his two comrades as he dodged a kick. What's Youngjae up to now? Yongguk looked up from his enemy in shock and frowned when he found out it was just Youngjae.

"AISH! You're ruining the moment Youngjae!" Yongguk nagged as the enemy struggled to release his hands on his collar. Youngjae gave him the look and he hesitantly let go of the giant. The six stopped all actions and watched as Yongguk faced the tall enemy. "Sorry..." He coldly said, quickly facing his back to the wide eyes boy and walked away. Himchan sighed at their leader's childishness and looked at his opponent who gave him a confused look. 

"Who's your leader?" He asked the short one only to gap in shock at his answer.

"Me, why?" He said as Himchan cleared his throat and held out his hand.

"W-well th-then," He stuttered. "How about a truce? Maybe you guys can help us out in the future?"

"Sure." He smiled and shook Himchan's hand.

~~~~~~

Yongguk frowned with his arms crossed as Zelo and Jongup watched him do so. Apperantly, all six of them were walking to Suho's house (the short one) after agreeing to Himchan's request (the cave was a trap for other wolves). "Oh come on Yongguk! Get over yourself!" Himchan scowled as Youngjae and Daehyun were silently looking at their tablet.

"Shut up! You always do stuff on your own without discussing it with me!" He grumbled, Chanyeol  (Giant aka The tall one) snickered.

"Lovers quarrel~!" He sang only to whimper at Yongguk's icy glare. Jongup stopped watching his childish leader and moved his gaze to the silent one trailing in the back. Even though that person was the first one to attack and insult him, he decided to be nice and maybe (just maybe) they could be close friends.

"Um," He shyly started once he was walking beside him. "I'm Jongup." He awkwardly finished making the tall brown haired boy to laugh softly.

"You're one shy shorty huh?" He joked, bumping his shoulder on Jongup's. "I'm Jongin but everyone else calls me Kai, let's be friends yeah?" Jongup cutely nodded (much to Kai's amusment) and silently walked beside him. Zelo, seeing that his best friend was talking to one of them, he decided to do that too. Looking around, he finally spotted the white haired boy queitly listening to Kyungsoo's and Baekhyun's conversation.

"You!" Zelo suddenly blurted out, pointing at the boy he once threatened with his sword. Looking up, the boy looked up and blushed. "Come here!" Zelo commanded, trying to be like his owner. Hesitantly, he came over but kept his distance. "Let's be friends!" He demanded again, a cute expression on his face.

"We don't even know each other's names yet." The boy frowned a bit, lookingup at the tall red haired boy beside him.

"Fine." Zelo huffed. "I'm Junhong but you have to call me Zelo because that's what my hyungs call me."

"I'm Sehun." The white haired by replied.

"Cool. We're friends now, right?"

"What?" Sehun couldn't understand why Zelo was such in a rush. Daehyun chuckled from beside Youngjae.

"Sehun, Zelo is a robot." Youngjae, making everyone's eyes widen.

"He's zero years old." Yongguk added.

"From my tablet, he's actually 15 years old in earth age." Youngjae said, looking down at his tablet. (A/N: let's just say that Zelo is 15)

"HUH?!"

 

(a/n: AH!! I'M SOOO TIRED!! Haha, EXO-K didn't know that Zelo was a robot! xD I wonder whats gonna happen next when they find out that B.A.P came from another planet? Will EXO-M come into the scene??)