Its WAR

Beauty and Beast

Chapter 6 : Its War

 

[Sehun POV]

 

‘I’m hungry..’ I looked at a restaurant in front of me. It’s an Italian restaurant, the smell of the toasted breads and cheeses. As an wolf I had an very strong sense of smell, and God dammnt its smell so good! Should I run and stole foods.. I can do it very well.. Should i?

I feel a little hand pulling my shirt, I looked to that direction a little girl looking at me with Her big brown eyes. I lower my body “Hey there.. Where’s your mommy?” I smiled, She smiled back at me showing a very cute eye smile. “Here..” She raised Her other hand holding a half eaten hot dog. “You can have this..” She put it on my hand.

 

“Hana where are you…? Ah there you are!” A mid aged woman comes towards us and then holds Her hand. “Sorry if She makes trouble..” The mom smiled and looked at the hot dog on my hand. “Hana.. What did I tell you about wasting food.” The mom stare the little girl. “Oppa is looking at the restaurant, I think He want to share the bread with me..” She explains with teary eyes.

“Um..” I was about to give the half hot dog to Hana again. “No oppa.. You can eat it..” She said it with a smile. “I’m so sorry.. But we must leave.. You can throw it away.” The mom smiled and bowed at me. Then they leaves me.

‘How embarrassing.. Pabo.. Pabo..’ I hit my head, then I looked at the hot dog again. I took a bite, it taste so sweet maybe because Hana only put tomato sauce on it. I sighed, ‘Why am I so miserable.’

 

 

Night comes by, I stayed at a bus stop near Boa nuna’s house. I can smell if something’s coming from here. I don’t want She and Her family hurt. They are normal humans, they can’t heal like me.

 

Now the clock on the bus stop showing 23.40 PM, no sign from the pack. But instead I smell a familiar smell. “Hey..” smell that we all hate, a blood drinker smell. I gazed at Him preparing to change shifting if He attacks.

We wolfs and vampires didn’t have a good relation, and never will. “Why are you here? Without any packs.. I didn’t smell any wolfs except you here.” He smirked, I feel disgusted by His smell. He just drink.. I can smell it.

“I mean no harm.. Relax! Geeze..” He sit on the seats and layback. “Why are you here?” I asked. “Ya.. I’m the first one asking question.” He gaze at me. “I’m protecting someone..” I mumble and sit on the seats away from Him. “Who..? Kwon Boa?” He grins, ‘How?!!’ I got up from my seat and run towards Him pulling His collar.

“Ya.. If you are acting like this, it will start a war you know? And you are too weak for that.” He grins at the end, I throw Him back to His seat. “Wolf boy falling in love with a human.. How sweet.. Too bad..” He grins again. I’m starting to hate that grin, His young face is so annoying.

“I’m Luhan..” He give His hand and smiled. I looked away, refusing to shook His hand.

 

“It’s not good to act like that to your in laws..” He laughed hard after the word in laws. What did He exactly means by that?! “Don’t even try to make a joke here..” I smirked. “Don’t believe me?” He got up from His seat and run to Boa nuna’s house. He knocking the door!

I ran towards Him and pulled Him, but He is indeed strong. “Luhan-ah.. You’re here.. Suho told me earlier.. Eh Sehun-ie..?” Nuna’s mom smiled and move from the door giving an welcoming gesture. ‘I’m already here.. What can I do...’  I said to myself. “You can leave.” Luhan whispered.

 

I clenched my hand hard ready to punch Him when they look away. “Luhan-ah!” Boa nuna shouted and run towards Him, She stopped after seeing me. “You don’t mind if I bring a guest didn’t you? You know Him anyway..” Luhan grins. “How did.. You always know..” Mi Hye smiled and punch His shoulder playfully.

‘What is their relationship exactly?!!’ I asked myself. “Sehun-ie.. Me and Boa are best friends.. We have known each other since back then..” This jerk keep reading my mind and answering my thought. “Sehun you better leave.” Nuna gazed at me.

“Why? We all can play~” Luhan acting cute. She smiled! She likes cute things? Should I do that too..?”. “NO.” Luhan gazed at me. “Why are you talking to yourself..” Nuna patted Luhan’s shoulder. “He’s like Kris and me.” I said quietly so only Nuna can hear me, but She didn’t. “Human can’t hear that.” Luhan whispered under His breath.

“You two.. Stay over okay? It’s very late. The living room is big enough..” Nuna’s mom smiled and preparing pillows and blanket. “Luhan-ah.. We’ll go tomorrow okay..” Nuna making sure an appointment with Him. ‘Well I need to go too.. That bastard shattered my phone.’ I read Her mind, Luhan giggles “Okay..”. “Nuna.. I’m sorry..” I said but She left when I apologize.

“She’s angry you know?” Luhan already laying on a couch. “I know..” I sit on the other couch. “If you dare to do anything to Her.. I’ll shatter you like Her phone” I warned Him. “Then.. Its war!” He grins.

 

‘Why Sehun come with Luhan?’

‘I will protect Her from this blood drinker bastard.’

.

.

.

‘You and Her really alike you know?’

‘Luhan get out from my mind!!!’

 

 

 

 

(A/N : updateeeeeee~~ ^^)