Reunion

Beauty and Beast

Chapter 13 : Reunion

 

[Luhan POV]

 

‘Those idiots are..’ I sighed.

 

 

I took a cab from the airport and went straight to my home. I entered the house and find it cleaned neatly Sehun really did a good job cleaning it. I found Sehun on the basement, glaring at the door. That kid really?

“Yo!” I shouted, He turned His head “I hear you come..” He said. “Oh.. Ya.. My antique clock!” I glared at Him. He showed innocent looks “What?” He said. But He did a good job closing the door.

“His name is Xiumin.. He is the one who turned me to be a vampire.” I begin the story, He listened me the first time He listened to me seriously!! “He become greed and killing human even more, then I make this house with a pastor..”. “PASTOR?” He shouted. “Yup Pastor. He is a good one I think, although He knows I’m one of them.” He nooded.

“He can brain wash you in a second, we almost failed but at the end we locked Him. I tried feed Him but its too difficult to do.  And I let Him be, because I think He’ll die. But NO.” His eyes widen “No?”. “He is.. We can call Him immortal. We can say that He is the first generation vampire.”

“There must be a way.” Sehun mumble. “I have tried everything..” I said. “How about cutting Him into pieces..?” He asked. “Have tried that, before His body sliced He already slice you. He’s fast.”. He didn’t give up “Burn Him..?”. “Have tried that, instead I almost die because the fire.”. “He almost die, that means He can die too, with fire.” Sehun thought.

“What are you thinking?” I asked Him, His eyes like burning with passion this kid didn’t think He can kill Him right..? “You distract Him while I burned Him. I can recover from fire, and Kris ever killed a vampire before. And He succeed.”

I should know better.. Kris is known for killing vampires. “Then you are going to ask His help?” I asked. He’s speechless. “You got a point.. But I don’t like seeing BoA terrified.. She’s scared to death.”. “What did He exactly said?” I asked. “He say ‘You are a human! Wow.. Congratulation you still alive! Once I get out I must kill you tough..’ and glared at Her with this red eyes..”

I swallowed hard. Those eyes weren’t made for human, no wonder BoA’s terrified. Even I do. “Call Kris. We’ll negotiate.”

 

I dialed Kyung Soo’s number but I got no respond. Then I dialed Amber nuna’s number

“Sehun-ah! Whats up?”  She answered like usually, like nothing changed

“I need help..”

“Um.. It sounds bad.. Where are you..? Still in the last place?” She casually answered

“Yeah.. Its urgent. Maybe we need the whole pack..”

“Really?! That’s interesting.. What’s the situation..?”

“Vampire we can call it urban vampire, its immortal.”

“… Sehun really..?” I can hear Her voice tone changed.

“You don’t have to if you don’t want..”

“I’ll call you later okay?” She hung up

 

 

‘Bzz’ my phone vibrates.

 

From : Amber nuna

I have talk with Kris.. At first He didn’t want to help. But after told Him everything He changed His mind, we’ll come there as fast as we can. And He tell me to say this to you.

I WILL KILL YOU IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU, BEFORE WE GOT THERE

Isn’t that cute?

 

Sometimes I wonder is She joking or what.. But thank god He will help. With Luhan here I think He can keep BoA from Kris.