Finally I Can Say

Beauty and Beast

Chapter 18 : Finally I Can Say

 

Sehun POV

 

“Its all done isn’t it?” I sighed. “Yes.” Kris answered, “Do you want to come with us..? Again like the old times?” Kris asked Him. “I’m sorry. But now I got someone to protect.” I smiled. “You!” Kris hit my head with His fist. “It hurt!” I rubbed my poor head. “Kris!” Amber running from the door to Kris and hugged Him. “I’m glad it didn’t hurt you..”.

They sometimes making me jealous, their relationship. How they communicate. “You know Sehun.. I’ll let you go again this time. We’ll leave by tomorrow.” Kris hugged Amber back.

 

 

BoA was there in the door, waiting awkwardly. I know She’s too shy. I turned to Her and walk towards Her. “BoA..Its all done.. You are save now. We are all save now.” I holdedBoA’s shoulder. “Really..”BoA’s eyes are teary. I pulled Her into a hug, “Sehun.. Let me go.. It’s embarrassing.” BoA whispered. “No..Its not..” I said. ‘Is it the right time..’ I thought.

I let Her go and holdedHer hand. “What’s wrong with you..?” She blushed a bit, “Now finally I can say it..” I whispered. “What?” She ask, “You know how I feel about you right?” I asked, She looked away “No..” I hold Her chin and lean closer. “Sehun..!” I move Her face to mine, and pushed my lips to Hers.

‘HEM!!HUMM!!’ She whined and hit me. I don’t care it didn’t hurt that much. Then I lean back, “Sehun..”BoA looked down, shy? Maybe. She’s so cute acting like this, making me want to hold Her tighter. “I love you..” I said to  Her. “After that you..!” Before She can continued Her wrath, I pushed my lips again toward Hers. But this time, She responded my kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Three years later..

 

“Sehun quickly..” I runned faster and get into position. “I’m so proud..”BoA’s mom cried, “Its okay mom..”BoA comforting Her mom. We took the last picture together as a whole family after the wedding. I know BoA is in Her second year in college but, what can I do. Theres something..

“Sehun.. What are you thinking?” BoA asked. “Nah.. I just think what will it looked like. Like me or you..?” I grinned. She hit me with Her bouquet. “Today is our day, let it down a moment..” She blushed when saying that. I know.. This is our moment, they day we finally getting married. After a whole chaos. Kris’s pack come all together to the wedding also Luhan with His new friend Tiffany if I’m not wrong.

The wedding went well, everyone is enjoying it. But the most important is we are happy.

“So what will you call Him?” Luhan asked. “We don’t know yet, is it a girl or boy.” I looked at Her tummy, it still flat haven’t got any bigger, but I believe soon it will. “It’s a boy for sure.” Luhan smiled. “How can you be so sure?” I asked. “Tiffany knows this kind of stuff..” He looked at Her. “How..?”. “I can see, someone’s future. And He will be a very wonderful boy.” She smiled

“Awww” Chanyeol comes out from no where. “What are you! Butting in! Shoo Shoo..!” I shouted. “We all can hear you without coming here you know. Even inside those mind of yours.” He ginned. “Huh? What did He said?” BoA asked Him. “He already think like an adult.. Like a dad or something.” I hut His mouth with my hand. “Hehe..” I laughed awkwardly. “Sehun..” She hugged me.

I let go of my hand off Chanyeol’s mouth and hug Her back tighter. They all “Wooo” ing us. But I don’t care, even though She want to let me go. I will still hug Her.

 

‘Sehun you can read my mind right?’BoA said in Her mind. I answered it with a hum, ‘Even if the world against us.. I’ll never leave your side.’ She thought. My heart skipped a beat, it’s a very powerful word even for me. I hugged Her tighter, “Thank you.” I whispered. I let go and lean closer to Her face, and kissed Her.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun POV

 

‘I will protect you forever it I have to, even if I die because of it.’

 

BoA POV

 

‘Even if the world against us.. I’ll never leave your side.Sehun I will always be..’

 

 

 

BoA&Sehun POV

 

“I love you”