You Got Some Nerve

Beauty and Beast

Chapter 16 : You got some nerve

 

Lay POV

 

Usual school day, because Narsha’s house is in the same way to school everyday I picked Her up. I push the horn twice, and Narsha rushed from Her house outside. “Bye mom.” She looked back, and then entered the car. “Sorry I’m late.” I apologize. “Nah.. I’m late too..” She smiled, a smile that melt hearts. “Why are you blushing? What are you thinking?! Its still morning, pabo!” She laughed. “Its not like that, lets get going.”

 

 

The school is boring like usually, and I made my escape smoothly when the teacher was writing on the board. “Lay?” I looked to the other direction. BoA was there called me. “What’s wrong?” She looked somewhat disturbed, avoiding something. Maybe She skipped class like me, and scared teacher will find Her. “Don’t worry teacher aren’t here. I have checked that.” I grinned. She took a deep breath and let it go. “You remember Sehun from yesterday?” She asked.

“Oh Him.. I know.. He used to go school here right?” I asked, “Yes.. And yesterday He told me. He want to talk with you.”. “Me? About what?” I asked ‘Its weird. He knows my family, now  He want to talk to me?’ I thought. “So when?” I asked, I don’t mind meeting Him. Also I want to know, what He really is.

“How about after school after you drive Narsha home, go to my house. Our house isn’t far.” She Her hair moving it from Her face. “Oh okay. See you then” I smiled then continue my run to the canteen.

 

 

I knocked the door, after a while the door was opened and BoA’s mom was there. “Hello, long time no see!” She smiled and gestured a come in movement. “Its okay, I’ll wait for Her here.” I smiled. “Lay!” I see She’s running from the stairs to the door. “Okay. We’ll get going mom.” She hugged Her mom and then we left. “Is it really okay, just walking.” I asked. “Geez.. It’s okay..Only a block away.” She sighed. “You using your car way too much. So you didn’t use to walk.” I laughed, She is right I won’t deny that.

“Whoa!” I shouted. “Ferrari! Ford! Jag! They have it all” I stare at each car. “I think they do.. It’s the house.” She said awkwardly. “Sehun’s?” I make sure. “Yeah..”BoA’s expression didn’t as bright as before. She’s like avoiding this house.

“You guys are here!” Sehun waved from the door. We walk towards Him,BoA’s steps become slower ‘I knew it. He is something else. BoA is terrified of Him.’ I said to myself. I glared at Sehun, He staring at me as well. “BoAare you okay?” He asked Her. “I’m fine. The cars..?” She asked. “Kris and the other’s. Don’t worry. I will protect you.” Sehun tried calming Her. “You know..? From the beginning I know something’s odd with you. What are you?” I said with eyes glared at Him.

“Lets talk inside.” Sehun opens the door,  we entered the house and find there’s Sehun’sfriends there. “Are you BoA?” We looked to the side, there’s a tomboy girl with puppy eyes looking at Her. “Yes..”BoA said softly. “You can come with me, and let those dogs chat. Let’s” She smiled. BoA walks towards Her and followed Her. I hope She didn’t hurt Her.

 

“Before all, I want to know. What are you?” I asked, “So straight forward!” A guy that looks familiar laughed. “What?” I asked again. This time Sehun face palming Himself. “I’m Kris we are.. We are werewolf. And that guy, that laughing He’s a vampire.” He said, I can see that He’s honest with this. “Okay fine. What do you want?” I asked again. “You see.. That vampire has keeping the legendary Xiumin alive” My heart skipped a beat. “You know what Xiuminis right?” He asked. I just nodded as an answer.

“He is in a sealed cage downstairs. And we have limits. A pastor helped Him locked Xiumin, now we want to kill Xiumin. And we can’t open the door, could you open it?” He explains. Its reasonable they call me, and asked me. They didn’t seems evil, but why BoA is terrified?. “BoA is terrified because of Xiumin.” Sehun whispered to me. “Oh.. Werewolf can read thoughts too..” I mumble. “Yes, and me too!” The familiar looking vampire said. “Do I know you?” I asked Him. “Yes you do. I have come to your house when youre still a kid. And look at you now..” He covers His mouth, is He pretending to be so emotionally?

“Before all, do you guys really think you can kill Xiumin?” I asked, long time ago Xiumin have killed strongest people history ever know. They tried to vanish Him, but cant. Xiumin is too strong even for my family. They all stay quiet. “You got a point. But I have something to tell you, Vampires need to move because we are dead. Our body is like a walking zombie, but He didn’t move at all He could be rotten by now, and He didn’t eat at all.” He explains. “Can I see Him first?” I asked.

“Uh well, but we all must come. Because that cage is century’s old, and you are a human not like us.” He smiled. Then we all went to the basement. Sehun and Kyung Sooremoving one by one things that they throw to the door. After a second they done. The door was opened slowly, not because He isn’t strong enough I can see the material of it. It’s pure steel no wonder. “Hello” a voice from inside, “Hello are you Xiumin?” I asked . Then ‘Bang’ He throw Himself to the door, but the cage hold still won’t let Him trespass. “Luhan you got some nerve bringing Him to me.” He said to the vampire. The lights didn’t support me to see Him clearly. I use my phone’s light and pointed at Him. “Whoa.. So you are Xiumin.” I amazed, He is like what drawn in the book. “Human you got some nerve.” His eyes were shining red intimidating and scary. ‘So this eyes what makes BoA scared, not these guys.’

He laughed, His laugh become louder and louder. Kris pull me behind Him, and the werewolf are all glared Xiumin. Luhan sent Sehun upstairs to protect BoA. ‘Okay here we go.’

 

 

SPECIAL 2 chapters for you guys~ :*