Going Out Part. 2

Beauty and Beast

Chapter 10 : Going out Part. 2

 

[BoA POV]

 

How weird.. They both are very silent at the car.. But maybe they just don’t want to make me scared maybe..?

We arrived at the mall, and I rushed to the electronic department. All I want is a phone since that duce bag ‘throw’ mine.. “Can I help you..” The sales girl asked. Sehun and Luhan already on my sides like my bodyguard. But somehow I like this.. “Is there anything new.. But not that expensive..” I asked Her quietly.

“No.. Give us the newest phone there is..” Luhan taking over, I gazed at Him but He looked away. “Eh okay..” The sales girl taking a catalogue. “No.. It doesn—“ Before I can finish Luhan put His hand on my mouth. “Just do what I say.. Ignore Her..” Luhan again taking over and the sales girl just nodded. She showed us a catalogue of phones, almost a half on it I haven’t see before.

“Which one is the strongest.. That won’t shattered if it fell..” Sehun asked, and Luhan nodded agreeing it. “And it must be light..” Luhan added. “This.. But the price..” The sales girl looked at me. Like She did something wrong.

 

We looked at the phone She pointed, the design is awesome its very thin but strong at the same time. And waterproof?! But the price.. ‘DON’T BUY THIS!!’ I mentally shouted at them. “We’ll take 2 of this..” Sehun took His wallet and pay it cash. I don’t know how come He brought that much of money!

“T-Thank you..” The sales girl dazed and amazed. She maybe just hit the position of employee of the month after selling this to us.

 

After a moment She comeback with a hand bag consisting of 2 boxes of phone we bought, and the store manager comes with Her. “Thank you for buying at our department.” They both bowed as we leave. ‘Sehun is damn expensive why do you bought that? And two?’ I thought to Him. He chuckled “One for you and one for me.” Sehun smiled.

“I must go by now.. But before that how about lunch first..?” Luhan pointed at a restaurant. “Don’t push yourself..” I reminds Him. You don’t have to eat to show how alive you are.. Luhan just smiled and after a long discussion on we ended on an ice cream booth.

“Before I go here..” Luhan throw a small bag to Sehun. I was wondering all day why did He bring that all this time..? “Bye..” Luhan waved good bye, I just stare Him walking away while His ice cream, slowly I can’t see Him again. He already left. “Whats this..?” Sehun opened the bag.

“Car keys.. House key??!! Address..? letters..? Eh bank staple?” Sehun choked after see the bank staple. ‘Luhan what do you mean..?’ I thought. “We better get going.” Sehun got up, I followed Him and we leave for the parking lot.

 

[Sehun POV]

 

After getting used with the phone I opened the bag Luhan gives me. The letter..

 

 

Go to the bank took all the money show the teller this letter and bank staple.

I own a house near Hers, theres the key. There’s my car inside. Take care of it!

But more importantly take care of Her please.. She is in great danger after knowing all this..

But be careful please, with the house..

If there’s emergency email me. [email protected]

 

 

That person..

Thanks..